Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been away a few days but just wanted to say Tattle’s Greggs worker love the new thread title :ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Didn't she say number 7 on a pic of lonnie the other day 😬

Hope your littles feel better asap x
not sure about number 7 but she definitely said something about how she’s the only one that understands R or knows him best or some tit like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fitting to use the song of someone who's been all over the news for blackfishing when she tried to delete her black square but tattle noticed 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh she’s woken up.
never did address that new rug did she?
And she’s put a handful of flour out for Ronnie I see. Mum of the year award on its way.
80820637-CBA2-4535-81BA-6C57F6FE6A53.png

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Toys!! They definitely weren’t just tipped straight out of the basket for the purpose of cleaning them back up again 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh I know we're supposed to bash her here... But that Fresh & Up Friday is the content I followed her for and what I enjoy to watch 😩 she shows actual cleaning and I find it satisfying. None of the weird chavvy bizarre stuff she's been trying to push recently.

Do I have to leave now?..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never mind duck the house up Friday she needs to give herself a deep clean, wearing that tit suit yet again! Stinky cow

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also anyone else just feel like her house may appear clean but it really smells of sweat and dog arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Where are the kids while all this cleaning is happening? 🤔
Looks like Jamie is doing the vacuuming, so not with him…

Reactions: 17
Another day, another prerecord, another undeclared AD, another dig at tattle.. she’s become so predictable it’s laughable!

Reactions: 23
Not that she does them a lot now but when she does, her montages are so strange,its like she's cropped bits from old montages and put them together to try and make it look like she's done some cleanin. And whats the weeeeeyyy for Jamie doing some hoover lines bet he said oi oi back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
filling see through jars that are labeled so you know what’s in them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

next level stupid and next level boring as duck !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.