Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Aww, hope they are feeling better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just come across a tiktok of her hammering something down on a floor and the comments are 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t comment on anything to do with her on social media even if it’s just to say she’s a bit of a liar, I have soooo much respect to people that have the guts to call her out 🤣 they are brave I’d be scared the huns would come and make a toxic cleaning bomb and post it through my letterbox

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I agree.
Sometimes I end up feeling really bad for her. She gets a lot of hate and I'd hate for anything to happen to her BUT then she posts something like she did yesterday, harvest festival and fucks up massively and doesn't own her tit. If she had posted these things and then said "do you know what, I messed up, at the time I thought it was an innocent post but I didn't think of how it would/could affect others" I would respect her so much more. I believe she knows she's done wrong but rather than try and rectify it, she buries her head in the sand as if it never happened. We are all human, we all make mistakes and she should be held accountable for hers
I sometimes (albeit briefly) feel sorry for her and all the tit she receives. But on the other hand, she’s chosen to put herself in the limelight, and with that does come criticism (especially when she continually fucks up) 😌

I don’t comment on anything to do with her on social media even if it’s just to say she’s a bit of a liar, I have soooo much respect to people that have the guts to call her out 🤣 they are brave I’d be scared the huns would come and make a toxic cleaning bomb and post it through my letterbox
I was one of the posters on her Instagram post yesterday, it was screenshotted here by someone (can’t remember who, apologies!) I feel famous 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Hoping little ones get better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree.

I sometimes (albeit briefly) feel sorry for her and all the tit she receives. But on the other hand, she’s chosen to put herself in the limelight, and with that does come criticism (especially when she continually fucks up) 😌

I was one of the posters on her Instagram post yesterday, it was screenshotted here by someone (can’t remember who, apologies!) I feel famous 🤣🤣
You are too brave 🤣

Reactions: 9
Sending ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just saw the Jamie posts. Ronnies hand is definitely to keep her away. Yes he laughs but he’s also keeping her away. Never seen her just be with him. Always that OTT snuffling snaffling tickling like a mad aunt. Never just being mummy. Am I weird for never - ok very rarely - interacting with my young kids the way she does with Ronnie?
If we are to believe that video is real time then why is he still up watching tv?
I’ve got my 2 year old asleep next to me on the sofa because he was feeling extra clingy tonight. He’s snuggled into me and got one arm wrapped around my arm. He fell asleep nestled into me being calmly read to.
I just do not understand what she thinks she’s portraying.
My two youngest used to lay their head on me watching TV so I could stroke their hair, Hinch never just does normal, everything looks forced like Ronnie is just sick of her stupidness too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Don't shoot me but I'm just watching Stacey's programme and had a little chuckle...
She's sorting someone's curtains and said "I want to try this thing, loads of people online save their toilet rolls and cut them and use them to keep their pleats even" etc....
Absolutely no mention of Mrs Hinch who basically claims that hack as her own. I bet she's FUMING she didn't get a mention from bestest bubs!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Didn't she say number 7 on a pic of lonnie the other day 😬

Hope your littles feel better asap x

Reactions: 8
That video Inch uploading was weeird. Like, who even sleeps with their neck craned at such a weird angle and their bony shoulder sticking out. How is that in anyway comfortable. And if (big if) she was really asleep, why is he filming it and uploading it? They're just so strange, the pair of them. I don't know how they manage to get everything so wrong, and yet somehow they do.

I see she's having a sulk day today as well.... Back tomorrow with more ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just saw the Jamie posts. Ronnies hand is definitely to keep her away. Yes he laughs but he’s also keeping her away. Never seen her just be with him. Always that OTT snuffling snaffling tickling like a mad aunt. Never just being mummy. Am I weird for never - ok very rarely - interacting with my young kids the way she does with Ronnie?
If we are to believe that video is real time then why is he still up watching tv?
I’ve got my 2 year old asleep next to me on the sofa because he was feeling extra clingy tonight. He’s snuggled into me and got one arm wrapped around my arm. He fell asleep nestled into me being calmly read to.
I just do not understand what she thinks she’s portraying.
This is so true. You never ever see normal.interaction filmed between her and young Red Gloves. Never a film of them playing together, painting together, reading a story, finding treasures on a walk and talking about them, no chats, no messy play, no baking, no games of chase, no play park fun. Absolutely nothing. No film at all of any interaction whatsoever apart from that weird tickling and shoving her head at his body and shaking it. It's honestly so so abnormal. You can tell from his body language and his expression that he really doesn't enjoy the little interaction she does have. Such a shame, she is missing put on so very much and she will never, ever get this time back. Stupid selfish cow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So another day of nothing then? No fresh and up Friday? No lists? No pastry? No arts and crafts?
She is sooooooo borrrrrrrrrrring 💤💤💤💤💤
Though the amount of backlash she's had from her disgustingly disrespectful post yesterday I'm not surprised she's quiet 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ probably plotting and pre-recording!!!🤔

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
“Please please leave me alone” say the Hinch Bros. when Soph whips out her phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.