Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I noticed yesterday that one of my friends liked Hinch's post of her poor attempt at remembering 11.11 I swiftly blocked her number for 48 hours. It's the least she deserves for liking that cretins post

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I stand corrected.Paula thinks Lonnie's photo is "hot".
She must be right,seems a decent sort.View attachment 860993
The thing with all these ❤ Comments or comments like ‘hot’ or ‘so cute’ they’re made by bots. I was surprised to discover when I first joined insta you can buy followers. Then I watched a YouTube video showing not only can you buy just followers, but the upgraded package means they comment AND like each other bot comments. That’s why ‘hot’ has 25 likes. For a bit more money they’ll actually write a few words. Most are done from China or Eastern Europe/Russia. Doesn’t cost much. So when you look at her comments, it looks a lot, but it’s probably only about 100 real comments
Oh and Fanny good shout on Marcia being her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just find that photo of her ‘asleep’ next to Ron totally bizarre, in the words of my mother ‘if you are tired go to bed’ 😂 although what she has to be tired for I will never know? Unless Inch has been snoring again.

Anyway Sopha isn’t it duck the house up Friday today? Or are we sulking & a weep in the dog bed is on the way instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nope. Got Brexit Dildo for company....
Thank god. I was worried there for a minute about a sad gif man (I see bumstretcher as rubber suit guy from AHS. I’m far more invested in Sophloras tend followers than I am her daily life)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tend' yawns
Tend' sleeping. This woman leads such a tend' life. Does she ever do anything real

Reactions: 26
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!
Oh no poor things 😔 Hope they're all feeling better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Only she could use a her baby as a prop for likes on a a post about rememberence day … she is absolutely vile . Absolutely no respect at all .
It was all for content and engagement …. She should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 22
Only she could use a her baby as a prop for likes on a a post about rememberence day … she is absolutely vile . Absolutely no respect at all .
It was all for content and engagement …. She should be ashamed of herself
She doesn’t have enough of a conscience to be ashamed

Reactions: 20
Sometimes I end up feeling really bad for her. She gets a lot of hate and I'd hate for anything to happen to her BUT then she posts something like she did yesterday, harvest festival and fucks up massively and doesn't own her tit. If she had posted these things and then said "do you know what, I messed up, at the time I thought it was an innocent post but I didn't think of how it would/could affect others" I would respect her so much more. I believe she knows she's done wrong but rather than try and rectify it, she buries her head in the sand as if it never happened. We are all human, we all make mistakes and she should be held accountable for hers

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.