Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can picture the tone deaf selfish bleep now sat festering in loungewear putting together a troll rant. Soph you couldn’t be more wrong with that post today. Absolute bleeping disgrace and I can’t wait to see you get your karma you vile vile excuse for a human. Despicable. Using 11.11 as a bleeping sales opportunity and an opportunity for engagement. Vile.

Reactions: 42
WTAFFFFFF is it just me or does this make it look like the quote is about the babies - making it like they’ve died?!!! 😳😳😳😳 she’s such an ignorant idiot she doesn’t know what words mean!!
WTAFFFFFF is it just me or does this make it look like the quote is about the babies - making it like they’ve died?!!! 😳😳😳😳 she’s such an ignorant idiot she doesn’t know what words mean!!
The first post was bad enough but this is even worse…… sticking two fingers up to people who called her out for her insensitivity and stupidness earlier. How does she have such a following! She’s not an influencer she’s a glorified saleswoman…selling her family life for likes and freebies to stay relevant 😡 🙊

Reactions: 2
It’s when she does something dickish like this that I’m so glad we have this little corner of the internet. Because when she did it with Ronnie 2 years ago it made me angry. Today it’s made me even angrier.

But she deletes anything at all that isn’t rimming her hoop and so then you’re left wondering if you’re going nuts for feeling angry.

Then you doubt yourself and wonder if there’s something wrong with you. When in actual fact, it’s never us but it’s ALWAYS her that’s the problem, she’s just so bleeping manipulative and snakey that she somehow gets away with it time after time

She’s always said she doesn’t have a social media team and I always assumed she was lying. Except now she’s such a bleeping idiot and her posts are so increasingly ridiculous that I now think she’s telling the truth.

I’m a social media manager and have also worked in PR and if she does have a team behind her, they’re absolutely bleeping useless and need sacking.

Either that or she’s just such a head that she just does what she wants, regardless of the advice she’s getting from paid experts 🙄
My daughter in law works in social media marketing for some large companies. She says Gleam will represent anyone on Instagram and they are crap. Had to unfollow Hinch but not before I put a comment on

Reactions: 31
Literally this!! What an odd and distasteful quote to use!!

Reactions: 17
OMG she literally did it again! And then got Inch to share it to his stories to try and get more likes. Her ignorance knows no bounds.

Reactions: 28
and there we go, right around 7pm, link to the post to boost the likes... off she goes to bed 👍🏼 you could not make this up

Reactions: 35
I’m sorry I’m repeating myself but ffs, imagine being that much of a bleep that you’d use Remembrance Day to advertise something and use your baby to do it.

I think this must be her biggest low - far beyond the show off harvest festival haul. Confirmation that she is an awful person.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
So she’s doubled down on the utter insensitive posting from earlier. By posting it twice and with both kids. And to make matters worse the pyjama company repost, flogging the pjs. When I can’t think of how it’ll get worse…it does

Reactions: 31
Has she just tagged Mr hinch to the pic to up the likes ?I didn't notice his account tagged earlier

Reactions: 9
A copied, incorrectly punctuated, caption from 2 years ago and a picture absolutely irrelevant to Rememberance Day… what a big fat fail you divvy woman 🤯

Reactions: 29
She’s definitely been reading on here, she can’t do anything right and it’s reflecting in the amount of likes she’s getting. Away to bed early to cry into her pillow 😢

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.