Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the heart responses on 'that' post, makes me wonder if they're upgraded bot responses. Is that possible?

Reactions: 22
None of Hinches grid posts have likes over 500k. Only the early ones when Lennie was born and ones of Rex and SS.
Right. She thinks people actually believe she has over 4 million followers and she hardly gets any interaction??
She’s dense.
If you’re new here,
✨hinch buys bot followers with a credit card✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Just to follow up on the Maldives following - this is where her “kid” is right now child free. Hinch must be seething. Insanely jealous. Frantically booking her child free trip to the Maldives now and planning when she can sneak off without her sheep spotting her at the airport. Also plotting how she can steal another blanket.
View attachment 859083

eeeh she’ll be fewim about that. Full on clawing of her neck fewim.

Good to see you back ❤ nothing much has changed shes just getting closer to the dog bed for her meltdown 🤣🤣
She’s definitely getting closer to one!

Thank you 😘😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So so so so so distasteful and she should be ashamed of herself.
Reminds me of when pretty little thing did a 9/11 tribute in their dont and on a pink background.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I see best bubs has put up a photo of baby Rose and a poppy to commemorate the day…
Seems like she forgot all about it she was so busy feeding the baby all day. Honest to god you would think she was the only one to breast feed a baby she’s getting quite sickening about all the feeds she’s doing. The boys came in from school with their poppies and this has prompted her to put that post up

Reactions: 27
She probably hasn’t got a clue what it even means 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s such a cuntwaffle.
Has she actually just used Lennie as a prop in a photo about Remembrance Day? She’s outdone herself there what’s wrong with a photo of a veteran? You know, the entire reason for Remembrance Day and the reason she is able to live the life she currently lives? So tone deaf once again

Reactions: 9
Who's waiting for the 7pm meltdown 😂😂 got my Spag bol cooking. Yes Sophie, I am also a mother of 2 and cook proper meals for my kids. I also work 5 days a week, take my kids to their clubs, also have a dog and a cat to look after. And a house to up keep. But you know, you are also so bleeping busy, getting paid to click an IG story and that's it. You must be wiped too 😬💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 39
I agree with every post on the distasteful 11/11 posts. I can’t help but think why has she got so many poppies around Lennie either. I doubt she even wears one and they will likely end up in the bin. “Perfick” shot for Insta and off to the bin they go. What a joke.

Reactions: 25
The shepherd and flock of sheep should be ashamed of themselves. Turning 11/11 into a bleeping photoshoot for likes and advertisements 🤮

WTF? This is disgusting. It’s not a social event, it’s to recognise all those who fought for our Freedom, not to score followers or bots. You think she couldn’t stoop any lower and then this, and her sheep too, fucks sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Wee Lennie remembers the lost.... But get your jammies in the post"
Totally disgusted with her today 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you know what I can’t fathom? The fact that she’s happy for that PJ woman to use a picture of Lennie to promote her business. And for what? A freebie pair of pyjamas?

imagine your child being used in this way 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I think that the sheep are worse than she is and that is saying a lot. Armistice day? Oh, where did you get that free outfit so that I can pay for one? Melts. Every single one of them.

Reactions: 24
Though the picture of Lennie is cute, with the puppies. Got a feeling it’s for the trend and copying a certain ss

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.