Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely been reading on here, she can’t do anything right and it’s reflecting in the amount of likes she’s getting. Away to bed early to cry into her pillow 😢
If she was reading here surely she wouldn’t post it again? Same as the fact she was sat deleting all the negative comments this morning from the grid post, wouldn’t those two things put her off posting it again?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've had to unfollow and block her today, she really has taken the biscuit!! She's just disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What does that quote mean? Does she actually understand anything she puts up? Because I don't think she has a clue to what she's just up...

Reactions: 16
Also just remembered she is off to bed early again so she doesn’t have to say anything about SS tv programme again.
Women supporting women though right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
And it would've been much nicer if she had quoted the stunning poem by Robert Laurence Binyon...

Reactions: 10
1.) She just makes me cringe, wtf the eyebrows lol

2.) You know when someone is just posting something to fit in, not because they really care lol. (see the armistice story)

Reactions: 19
For me it’s the

G O O D N I G H T

Ok hinch. Nighty night. Have a rest. You’ve worked hard today. And hard all week. Actually aside from 8 mins on heart fm you’ve done duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I did wonder why bitchtits was quite today, looking at her disgusting insta post explains why. How can anyone be so insensitive to make about themselves ? Reading the comments that have been posted gives me some hope that people are seeing her true self. The greedy, self-centred, narcissistic witch that she is!

I know it's been said several times but how can her family sit back and watch the car crash that is her life? She must spend her days reading what people say about her, her kids , her life and die a little inside. I can't stand her and would never defend her, I just don't understand why they let this happen? Do uou think they just sit there and listen to the lies she post and think " oh well "

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.