Mrs Hinch #456 Soph is currently the only melt in Greggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
200 comments, yet only one non-arse licking message that she’s left and not deleted?? We know she’s been deleting all the rest. Wonder why she has left this particular one?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Gosh she's had a busy 24hrs. Thank god it's her cleaners in phone in draw day because I've been so busy with work I never would have caught up otherwise.

WTFFFF was that eye bleeping herself to the camera while holding Fat Mutt all about? Was she on the Pinot early because it reminds me of the sort of dumb tit I would have posted to my stories and then cringed about the next morning back in my drinking days. And the grid post dedicated to the dog as well... it's just so weird and out of place with the rest of her feed. Feels like shade is being thrown at Mr Hinch. I wouldn't be surprised if the marriage is well and truly on the rocks.

Nice of her to include Ron in with the photo of Len. It's tacky enough to make a post about Remembrance Day all about her but if she desperately wanted to get her kids in, why not include something actually heartfelt and original about the sacrifice made by others so they could life a free and happy life. No, just a four year old plagiarised quote she already wheeled out two years ago and a hashtag. That'll do! She's always so off the mark she would have been better off just uploading a simple poppy to her stories and saying nothing. Somehow she manages to make a gigantic clanger out of everything.

And the 11 minutes to go... It's not bleeping New Years Eve you dumb bint!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yep. It’s word for word. Literally just copied and pasted. She’s also done a collab with Inch to get the likes up because that’s what Remembrance Day is all about remember? The clout.
little undisclosed ad for her Matalan rip off ssheeer sshhucker bed set..

Reactions: 22
That is easily the most disgusting thing I have ever seen, what a vile money grabbing ugh can't even say what I want to say or I'll get banned but I am angry beyond words. THIS WOMAN HAS NO SHAME.

Reactions: 29
I keep missing all her stories. I don't watch stories I have to search for only whose across the top and she disappeared a couple of weeks ago. Wonder if its the same for others.
This has been happening to me lately - I don’t have her muted…I wonder if it’s the “algorithm”

Reactions: 6
Back to the cheese and bean melt though that must surely be one of her most bizarre pointless lies to date
That’s what compulsive lying is.
She’s lying about big things, little things and everything in between. She just can’t stop making stories up. Quite sad actually

Reactions: 22
None of Hinches grid posts have likes over 500k. Only the early ones when Lennie was born and ones of Rex and SS.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I disagree. I think she maybe picked up a sausage roll or stuff for Jamie and then because people are not ever commenting on her weight, she felt the need to list a load of food from Greggs that I think even my husband would struggle to finish! No way did those bags even look like they'd fit in what she listed.
One of the bags looked like it only had a sausage roll in it tbh , only cause that’s what my kids usually ask for when we go 😂def not all the stuff she made out she had x

Reactions: 9
Nothing further from that moron since her very insensitive post this morning then? I would like to think she's ashamed of herself but if course she isnt. She has used her favourite child to advertise pyjamas on Armistice Day. What is more staggering is the amount of people asking where they're from and the woman who made them commenting gleefully about them. This, among other things is what is wholly wrong with Instagram. Shameless advertising stripping any meaning from one of the most important days in history. I've had enough of her and her blatant disregard for anyone other than herself. 😪

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Nothing further from that moron since her very insensitive post this morning then? I would like to think she's ashamed of herself but if course she isnt. She has used her favourite child to advertise pyjamas on Armistice Day. What is more staggering is the amount of people asking where they're from and the woman who made them commenting gleefully about them. This, among other things is what is wholly wrong with Instagram. Shameless advertising stripping any meaning from one of the most important days in history. I've had enough of her and her blatant disregard for anyone other than herself. 😪
I honestly want Instagram to permanently close down. It’s the only way to stop these vile, morally-bankrupt parasites dead in their tracks.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Me too, thank Christ for tattlers when she does tit like this 😫
It’s when she does something dickish like this that I’m so glad we have this little corner of the internet. Because when she did it with Ronnie 2 years ago it made me angry. Today it’s made me even angrier.

But she deletes anything at all that isn’t rimming her hoop and so then you’re left wondering if you’re going nuts for feeling angry.

Then you doubt yourself and wonder if there’s something wrong with you. When in actual fact, it’s never us but it’s ALWAYS her that’s the problem, she’s just so bleeping manipulative and snakey that she somehow gets away with it time after time

I was thinking the same thing. Where's her PR team? She shouldn't be let loose posting things until it's been reviewed by a responsible adult
She’s always said she doesn’t have a social media team and I always assumed she was lying. Except now she’s such a bleeping idiot and her posts are so increasingly ridiculous that I now think she’s telling the truth.

I’m a social media manager and have also worked in PR and if she does have a team behind her, they’re absolutely bleeping useless and need sacking.

Either that or she’s just such a head that she just does what she wants, regardless of the advice she’s getting from paid experts 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s when she does something dickish like this that I’m so glad we have this little corner of the internet. Because when she did it with Ronnie 2 years ago it made me angry. Today it’s made me even angrier.

But she deletes anything at all that isn’t rimming her hoop and so then you’re left wondering if you’re going nuts for feeling angry.

Then you doubt yourself and wonder if there’s something wrong with you. When in actual fact, it’s never us but it’s ALWAYS her that’s the problem, she’s just so bleeping manipulative and snakey that she somehow gets away with it time after time

She’s always said she doesn’t have a social media team and I always assumed she was lying. Except now she’s such a bleeping idiot and her posts are so increasingly ridiculous that I now that she’s telling the truth.

I’m a social media manager and have also worked in PR and if she does have a team behind her, they’re absolutely bleeping useless and need sacking.

Either that or she’s just such a head that she just does what she wants, regardless of the advice she’s getting from paid experts 🙄
Agreed. But it's her manipulative ways that have suckered the Sheepy fish in and hooked them well and truly so that they are blinded to fact. If anything they deserve pity for being so blinkered and unquestioning and Hinch herself needs pity for being such an absolute devil of a person, she's beyond nasty, she is cruel and self serving. I feel sorry for the sheep, they are her victims.

Reactions: 11
I see best bubs has put up a photo of baby Rose and a poppy to commemorate the day…

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.