Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
'Now they are what you call beautiful pumpkins'
Or
'Now that is what you call a beautiful pumpkin'

'Now that is what I call beautiful pumpkins, perfect world'

Makes no sense, written like a caveman, thick as shit awfur.
Screenshot_20211025-143527_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
And the other 10%, I look even worse.

Face it, Sopha, you’re a bloody scruff. Your extensions even make Angelina Jolie’s look half decent. Get your frigging roots done.
My good god. She’s achieved in a whole day, what most of us achieve in our lifetime lunch hour, well done ya muppet. Now jog into the real world where most people do all of that plus a full day at work and a bit more 😂

• Haha

FreJon5

She always makes out that 7am is late, crazy with two under three. She has never ever referenced Ronnie's sleep apart from the obligatory night feeds post when he was a newborn 🙄 before I knew about tattle I used to always compare my little girl (similar age as Ronnie, bad sleeper!) and thinking he must sleep well, surely she would mention if he didn't. Little did I know it's all bloody smoke and mirrors. If she wants to be a 'mum influencer' she needs to stop all the exaggerated (made up) ridiculous stories of having bad days and start referencing actual ongoing things that all toddler parents face, early waking, picky eating, separation anxiety etc. And I don't mean mention it 6 months later when someone has paid you to talk about it!

• Heart
Why didn't she just say that she had bought a doll's House to restore for herself? Plenty of adults have this hobby and it would have given her more content.
There is no way Ronnie will ever be allowed to play with that house. It is full of choking hazards and if he dares to move any of the little pieces, she will have some kind of meltdown. There are some lovely doll's houses that are perfect for Ronnie's age group ( my son had a 123 Playmobil one which he loved).

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I might asked if the notebook is wide or narrow ruled. Surely that’s the kind of questions people have about notebooks?

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I’d love the winner of the competition to actually have a carbon copy of Hinch’s nursery already, wonder what she’d do then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Who the hell does up the poppers on a vest either before or after they’ve been laundered? The only time they get popped up in my house is when they’re being worn!
She’s literally went into his drawers and pulled them out, bunched them up to make her look so relatabubble🙄

Loving these threads. I come here most nights when my step son is here and he and my husband watch tv in the other room.

Sit with a glass of wine. Laugh at the comments. Cuddle the cat and have trash tv on in the background.

@Bunnykins get well wishes to you and the mini bunnies x
Hi Stace👋🏼😆

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Not once have we seen Ronnie be allowed to sit and explore something like Lonnie is with the busy board.

• Sad

SpritzerTime

🤣🤣 oh mercy. What I have just watched? Cutting up peppers to do nothing with them 🤪 can’t get over it all. Might as well just pop your money in the bin babes. Who pre chops up a sweet potato?! What kind of time is that saving? ‘Shit I was going to make a stir fry but haven’t got time to slice a pepper so Jus Roll it is (which takes longer). Apples and oranges in the fridge is a bit odd too but at they they didn’t get chopped up. Dying at the cucumbers. Those Heinz pouches probably don’t even need refrigerating, the amount of preservatives in them. If only she knew a way to cut up her own veg and feed to the children- oh silly me that’s just for show. (I’m not dissing a pouch by the way- I know how handy they are if you’re out on the hop but does this woman actually go out?). Still, they’ve all got hearty meals to look forward to like ‘cut up veg followed by a couple of strawbs’. No wonder Jamoi-oi fucks off to church, he’s probably there with his begging bowl and snaffling bits of communion wafer

Last edited:
  • Haha

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Why would this Trace woman want an exact clone of an exact clone of her friends nursery 🤔 Hinch is the last person i would think of to help with any type of interior design..well i suppose she can count herself lucky it wasnt covered in crushed velvet and diamonte shit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
This is very judgemental of me 🙊 but only because it’s HER, she has time on her hands so why feed poor Lonnie that Heinz crap, I know people do for many reasons, but surely she has time to chuck some veg in a steamer and purée fresh food?!
Not judgemental in my eyes! I have a full time very busy job that takes up 5 days a week and I have to bring work home with me evenings and weekends. I also have a toddler, a dog and a home to keep clean and I STILL find time on Sundays to batch cook and freeze healthy meals. Not because I am super woman or anything special, plenty of people do it, but because I care about my family getting good, nutritional food. If I'm in a rush or need a break from cooking, I might have done quick and easy pouch meals but not every meal! She irritates me with so much time, money and help and still does the bare minimum as if she is rushed off her feet working 🙄 But then will make pointless, weird, time consuming lunches that look practically inedible. Why???

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
What on Earth made her/Tesco think that a matching headband would redeem any of those outfits? I swear, if I see someone wearing one out in public, I’ll die laughing.

• Haha