Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You also have to get up very early in the morning when it’s freezing cold to see some of the animals. There’s no way I’d take really small children. Tweens and teenager’s would certainly appreciate it more. We went on safari as part of our honeymoon and loved the experience, but no children were staying at our lodge. You can be driving around for ages before you see something, so you do need patience - a quality that dear old Soph lacks. There’s no guarantee of seeing all the animals you want to see. Imagine the strops she’d pull if she didn’t get to see something
I went to the Masai Mara and it is not suitable for small children. We went out on 3 game drives a day, and in between those we were on a camp with no electricity, no facilities just us and our huts. We didn’t get to see all 5 of the big 5, we didn’t see any rhinos unfortunately. But we did get to see the migrations which were fascinating to see. But when we saw the elephants for example we had to be deathly quiet. This fucking moron would end up leaping out the car screeching “look Jaymeee handsomes does have feetz!”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Lilmack

I saw a sponsored post on Facebook a few days ago about a girl who literally only posts fridge restock videos and has made a killing from it because millions people watch it for asmr. I'm pretty sure Hinch saw the same post..... 🤑

Oh and of course, best bubs does it too!

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Come on guys, give her a break, she’s gone to a lot of trouble adding blank pages into the back of the new book

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
“I never thought we’d find a home we loved as much as this one, but sometimes things happen when we least expect them…”

Show dolls house

“I put my heart and soul into this for Ronnie, so I couldn’t believe when I saw something so similar for sale! It was a sign guys. I’m meant to live there.”

Pan out to new house

• Haha
  • Sick

ribena_32

Expect she'll announce the new farmhouse with the 'We made a wish and it came true' drivel.
What princess sophie wants, princess sophie gets 🤢

KellyO

You’re not crying over a fucking dolls house you melt. You’re reptilian you don’t have feelings. But can you stop tending that dolls house is for Ron. He’ll loose his shit with all the stupid little pieces falling over in five mins (just like any normal toddler would) and then you can send it to go and live with the dolls house people after you’ve wasted a small fortune on all the furniture and tended your mum had it all in the loft. 🙄🙄🙄

Ewsm13

The 'I've had an idea to knock my kitchen wall through' timing was an entertaining piece of bullshit too.

• Haha

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Do we think Jamie multitasks in the garage? Fingering freda with one hand and devouring a kebab with the other? Because no way his ‘physique’ comes from the conconctions she makes … mamma knows best eh Inch, in more ways than one Oi Oiiiiii😉😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
So by saying “than the one with all the facts” does she mean us? The ones with all the receipts? Dream on hunnay, whatever helps you sleep at night.
6BA65C85-CFAA-4CA3-AC14-9629FB88E26E.jpeg

Fay010

Which is fine, however we know Grinch isn't vegetarian.

Perhaps all her meat is in the freezer and she's cooking it from frozen. Maybe that's the reason she serves everything raw and poor Jimbob has chronic diarrhoea.

For a family of 4, there is nothing she can make a meal out of in that fridge. Maybe some crudités and sweet potato wedges but that can be ruled out because she's cut the potato up weird.

And finally, what psycho is keeping onions and satsumas in the fridge. Onions will keep MONTHS in a dark, dry place. Satsumas will go dry. Freak
Filter versus no filter.
View attachment 827569

'Cause I'm Soph Shady, yes, I'm the real Hinch Shady

All you other Sheep Shadys are just imitating

So won't the real Soph Shady please shut the fuck up?

Please shut up, please shut up?

I’m not a celeb, I'm the Hincher Lady , yes,

And my book of lists is really Shady

All you other Sheep Shadys are just imitating

So won't the real Soph Shady please shut up?

Please shut up, please shut up?

ETA 😉
Awww this reminded me of Shady Essex. If you're an OG pastry troll you know who I mean.

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Is this not even out yet? Ffs were going to have to deal with her gushing posts about how she can’t believe it’s happened to lol old Soph.

Oh also, Soph you forgot something

2AE5F43C-9A39-47D5-A418-6C26FA666CA5.jpeg

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Great recap again @Bunnykins 👏🏼😭 I hope your lil buns are better soon😘

I don’t know about anyone else but when I go into MY kitchen to open MY fridge, it’s not to stand and stare at all the pretty bright colours and gaze in awe at how satisshhhfying fridge bins are??
More like the food inside says “here’s this fat bitch again, does she never get full 🐳

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
The notebook q&a is the most tedious thing she's ever done. 😴
Of course the illustrations make the book Hun. It'd be completely blank without them!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ewsm13

I've just remembered how grinch and SS can't keep their stories straight about who contacted who when discussing the origins of their frenemyship.
Why not just admit your managers set you up on a play date like the pair of twats that you are 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39