Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pathetic! We all know you aren’t crying. We all know that you keep leaving subliminal messages hinting towards moving to a new house. Just grow the 🤬 up! A grown, married woman with 2 kids that behaves like this! Ridiculous. Stop playing games with your followers. Just be truthful for once with them. I’ll say it again - that dolls house is not for Ron. There’s no way he will be able to play with that. He struggles painting with watercolours because nothing she does with him is age appropriate. Poor boy 😞

Reactions: 46
I’ve just been catching up on the previous thread.

I’m probably more of a lurker here, than a poster but I noticed some comments about how she might be on the spectrum.

I am diagnosed with ADD and ADHD, and although she does have some signs (hyperfixation seems to be one) I actually think she’s just narcissistic.

I wasn’t diagnosed until very recently (I am not far shy of 30 now) and I didn’t realise how much ADD and ADHD are part of my personality until I was diagnosed. It was no fault of my parents, I showed no “classic” signs of ADHD when I was younger and there were no reasons to get me tested.

I never will claim to be an expert in this, but I just hope for Ronnie’s sake that his parents are seeking support and help from experts. He is such a beautiful, canny little boy and I would hate for him to struggle with the world when help is so much more readily available around these areas now.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
How many people do their own painting when it’s supposed to be a kids activity? Wouldn’t she be better talking to him about the colours and encouraging him rather than pushing him out of the way to get to the paints herself?

Reactions: 45

SpritzerTime

Planning a Safari trip- second top priority is ‘lip balm’ 😂 not clothes? Toys for the children? Travel docs? Medicines? Can’t make it up. These people are really going to take advice from her and spend 12 dollar on a blank notebook? I’m scared for humanity. I used to work with a woman who loved her, she was alright but very simple. She told us she washed all her towels every day (6 towels, in the laundry and hung to dry every single day) and hoovered twice a day ‘to get the lines’. Just about wet her knickers when a new Zoflora smell came out. I saw her post on FB that her washing machine broke- I’m sure it did pet, it was exhausted. Hinch huns are really out there, they walk among us.

as for the Stacey Sol comparisons, I dislike them both equally. I don’t see as as this great mother, I see her as selling her kids for a buck and constantly lying to her followers while encouraging them to over-spend on unnecessary tat. Samsies 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

RedRosed

VIP Member
Who the fuck has questions on a bloody notebook!?

Bet she’s sending herself questions from henners account

• Haha
Evening tattlers,

That "original artwork" by sophie aged 31 and a half is not so original. Poor vacant mite hasn't got a unique idea in that empty head of hers. I give you pinterest's finest "easy drawing ideas". Well done soph. You're really are the world's finest piss artist. I salute you 😉

ETA: Apologies if this has already been mentioned. Been busy minding kids and working. Sadly doing up my doll house is the bottom of my list atm 😉🤗

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
It’s actually really sad how she makes everything about her and as the boys get older they will always feel that nothing they do is good enough for Mummaz.
Every time she does an activity with Ronnie she takes over and makes it about her.
The conkers, paintings and even the dolls house was all for her and that is just this week. Remember last Christmas when she brought that colour in grotto for Ronnie and corrected/coloured over the part that Ronnie had scribbled on 🤬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

lollykins11

Her dad seriously cut up lolly sticks for her to make panelling?! “Can’t believe I’m crying over a dolls house guyszzzzz”, I mean what the actual fuck 🙈 the scary thing is is that she is completely OBLIVIOUS to her behaviour and the fact it’s completely abnormal. Her parents should hang their heads in shame for encouraging it. As if she’s gonna let Ronnie play with that! He will be plonked in front of it while she quickly films him, sticks some melancholy music behind it, no interactive play with mummy as she will be behind her phone as usual. It will then be removed so that it can remain “insta worthy”. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 44

ncc89

VIP Member
Does she want a medal? So she’s done a few chores and a tiny bit of work today, well done 😒 most of us manage to do all that stuff PLUS work 8+ hours a day. Oh and we usually cook a decent evening meal too, not a ready-made bland pouch for the baby and some jus rol / Philadelphia / cherry tomato / turmeric concoction for dinner 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 43