Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausage90

VIP Member
"Walk Henry"

That should be twice a day, it should be such a regular task that you don't need to write it down.

Suprised she hasn't "wipe my bumbuminnit" on it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Never mind lil Ron regressing - she’s the one who’s turned back into a 5 year old with her coloring in and dolls house toys 🤦‍♀️
It wouldn’t be so bad if she was actually playing WITH him but she’s just playing…🥴

Reactions: 38

SpritzerTime

Thread suggestion: we know the bland dollhouse ain’t for Ron, just admit it’s for you and move the *%#@ on

Whatapalaver

It’s STATIONERY!!!!!!!!! You fucking muppet. With an E. it’s very easy to remember. E (think ‘pens’). A stationary car (A for car). You are a published aufor.

Her latest book has “unlabelled pages at the back so you can use them for whatever you like guyzzz”. Blank pages. BLANK FUCKING PAGES.

I cannot deal with her.

And 4 million of what? The population of London is what, 9 million? Pop. of UK +60 million.

Go back to bed you fucking moron.

• Haha
  • Heart

RedRosed

VIP Member
Oh another lie guysch, don’t mind me Soph 🙋🏻‍♀️

“This is not an ad, I bought it and paid full price because I just love iTTTT”

• Haha

PatsyK

Chatty Member
Jesus I don't want to be calling bingo on a choking incident, but that house is an accident waiting to happen!!

• Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Knowing Soph the fucking Lion will have written her a letter outlining the main reasons he’s a hincher!!

The Lion will Tap her on the shoulder, offer to pay for her holiday..give her a piggy back home to the lodge and then tell her it's because of her that he's free to roam the reserve ...she's a miracle worker mind

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
2 things.

1. She's thinking of coming to people's homes and doing them up? Like sorting their homes out? Bit like SS series on Sort your life out?

2. WHERES THE GREEN BAG?
Screenshot_20211024-123846_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

They definitely don’t need any examples, and she knows it. It’s just her narcissism thinly veiled through faux-altruism. “Look guysssch, I’m being kond and showing you how to fill this out by doing my favourite thing, filling it out all about meeeeeeeee for you all to read! Look at meeeeee, and myyyyyy mind map and lists about things that are miiiiiiine! Aren’t I the most wonderful and deserving cult leader little old hairdresser from a tiny village?!”
Exactly. The actual SAFARI mind map though. Who the fuck is taking or mind-mapping the taking of a two year old and a baby on a fucking safari.

Penguin is a fucking embarrassment to publishing and literature by printing and selling that shit. Having her books on best-seller lists etc purely because her sheep are as fick as fuck brain-warped shoppers totally devalues the authors out there who:

1. Are real not ‘tend authors
2. Write their own books
3. Don’t use ghost-writers
4. Are not illiterate AF
5. Don’t plagiarise
6. Know the difference between Peppa Pig and pepper pig
7. Have the willpower (not wheel power - Lord, help us all) to work hard at their writing craft, and
8. Have something worthwhile to impart to readers

Everyone makes typos etc. But reading her Insta pages is often a exercise iwhat-the-fuck-is-this-word/sentence-meant-to-be/me.

Her and her 🐑 get right on my 🐐
(There is definitely a time and a place for ghost-writers, but this Hinch nonsense isn’t one of them.)

ETA 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bubbles85

VIP Member
Why has she diced sweet potato but isn’t ready to use it?! Surely you store potatoes whole 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Just seen Laura Clerys video of her son saying Hi momma for the first time. And I actually had a tear. I love that Laura is sharing this little journey and the awareness. And isn't ashamed.
Hinch has not mentioned Ronnie's invisible speech and you don't see her helping Ronnie learn. I feel Ronnie beings alot of shame on Hinch and it's so sad

• Heart
  • Sad

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Oh and I bet Ron wasn’t even allowed to touch that paper with his paintbox, she's such a weirdo. Maybe Jamie should get her a big colouring in book and some building blocks for Christmas, the absolute toddler.

• Haha

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Ok - I'm just gonna go for it and if my post gets forgotten about like Flip & Flop and the FB Marketplace shite then so be it!

There is no way in hell this dolls house is for Ronnie - this is 1000% a prop for a future house reveal. These EB miniatures must have came from them, surely? These are even smaller than the mini branded items on the TikTok that was posted.

I have no issues with boys playing with dolls/houses/prams I'm all for it. But, these toys are more exciting for children whose speech isn't delayed - we've all seen Ronnie struggles to interact with mum, dad, Lennie and even Rex - there's no way he knows how to play with these type of toys.
Give him toys that make noise cars/dinosaurs/animals for example to encourage him to make sounds - broom, crash, rawr etc.
I'm in no way an expert but personally feel a dolls house would be to confusing for him.

Attachments

• Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
My Q and A , will you ever fill your house daily with colourful fun toys for Ronnie and Lonnie, its their house aswell as yours????

• Haha
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’d love to see in her freezer.
Do we think they live on frozen burgers and fish fingers? Where is the meat, poultry, fish? I don’t understand how that fridge can feed a family for a day, let alone a week!

RedRosed

VIP Member
Guyshhhh I think I’ve made a boo boo, I’ve potty trained my toddler (Halle-fucking-luhiah) and I didn’t post a picture of him sat on the toilet for all my friends (creepy aunties/pedos) to see... does this mean it doesn’t count? 🤔🙄
Its okay, take a big deep breathe mistakes happen! Go grab a hot chocolate marshmallow abomination and curl up on the sofa with the hinch notebook. Take some time to write out a mind map of other private moments to share instead 💫

And always remember… “You’ve got this!” - Shakespeare

• Haha