Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery…
Winning thread title by @HinchesSousChef 🥳
Edited to remove swearing which isn’t allowed in titles.

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

It’s a short and sweet (the exact opposite of Soph) recap today guyshhh.

Soph’s taken over Tracy’s nursery and turned it in to a clone of Lennie’s, which is a clone of Ronnie’s.
Jamie cleaned the shower and Soph channeled Stacey by pretending she fancies him loads when he deigns to clean something in his own house just like Stinky does when Joe picks up a paint brush.
Sophie remembered she’s a cleaning account and has a book to sell so did some half arsed cleaning. She also did an ad for her latest bottle of chemicals.
Soph and Trace came up with an idea for a competition where Hinch comes round and cleans your house and styles it etc. She didn’t steal that idea from Tattle talking about another account in Europe who does that. Nor is she trying to get her own lifestyle show like best bubs ok?!
Oh and she’s still sending herself messages and coming on stories to rant as Gretel. Nutter.

Soz if I missed anything but my kids have the dreaded vid...love you all to the moon and back.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 131
So she a cleaning account apparently yet today she told us she has done some cleaning but never showed up like the older days! Instead shows up an already clean house. She gives me rage so bad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hope your children feel better soon @Bunnykins ♥

I'm still wondering why brands like P&G want to work with Mrs Hinch to promote their products? She's a liar, she rarely cleans, she doesn't show many cleaning videos and last night she says she can Hinch up a room in your house which is apparently her filling a room with useless junk. I thought Hinching was cleaning, she said just last week she's paid to clean?

And, we all know how nasty and aggressive she can be after last night's rant and her giving giving finger to her followers. I also feel sorry for small businesses so desperate for business that they send her freebies. She doesn't care about small businesses or helping them. The only thing Hinch cares about is lining her pockets.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Thank you all nusty trolls, you’re all lovely xx
I’m going to try and catching up on all your posts later to give me a much need giggle ❤

I hope we’re all going to enter Soph and Trace’s competition 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery…
Winning thread title by @HinchesSousChef 🥳
Edited to remove swearing which isn’t allowed in titles.

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

It’s a short and sweet (the exact opposite of Soph) recap today guyshhh.

Soph’s taken over Tracy’s nursery and turned it in to a clone of Lennie’s, which is a clone of Ronnie’s.
Jamie cleaned the shower and Soph channeled Stacey by pretending she fancies him loads when he deigns to clean something in his own house just like Stinky does when Joe picks up a paint brush.
Sophie remembered she’s a cleaning account and has a book to sell so did some half arsed cleaning. She also did an ad for her latest bottle of chemicals.
Soph and Trace came up with an idea for a competition where Hinch comes round and cleans your house and styles it etc. She didn’t steal that idea from Tattle talking about another account in Europe who does that. Nor is she trying to get her own lifestyle show like best bubs ok?!
Oh and she’s still sending herself messages and coming on stories to rant as Gretel. Nutter.

Soz if I missed anything but my kids have the dreaded vid...love you all to the moon and back.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Brilliant recap, why would Traceeeee want a clone copy of Ronnie and Lonnies nursery🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d love the winner of the competition to actually have a carbon copy of Hinch’s nursery already, wonder what she’d do then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank you all nusty trolls, you’re all lovely xx
I’m going to try and catching up on all your posts later to give me a much need giggle ❤

I hope we’re all going to enter Soph and Trace’s competition 🤣
Hope your little bunnies are ok? Its spending around the school like crazy.

I’d love the winner of the competition to actually have a carbon copy of Hinch’s nursery already, wonder what she’d do then 😆
Add more bizzkittttt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’d ask for photos of the room and choose from them. I’m more interested in what she’d do if it was a tattler 🤔😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why would this Trace woman want an exact clone of an exact clone of her friends nursery 🤔 Hinch is the last person i would think of to help with any type of interior design..well i suppose she can count herself lucky it wasnt covered in crushed velvet and diamonte tit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Hope your smalls are back to normal soon bunnykins

im still howling at her interior designing comment. She’s literally got one style, plain plain and plain 🤣 woman’s a nutter. The nusty troll is right to,donate to some womens shelters they need stuff more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So she's on with 'tend yawns now then. Never seen such a put on fake yawn as that last night. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Must try harder Soph.

Screenshot_20211024_120637.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 134
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.