Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summernights

VIP Member
Didn’t she say originally that the dolls house was going to be for Ronnie’s Christmas present? I bet she does some cringe montage on Christmas Day like “Ronnie got his dream dolls house and I got my dream farmhouse” and it pans out to White House farm. I hope she’s read up on the bambers

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Chatty Member
Who in their right fucking mind has the bastard time to write down normal everyday activities to then tick off on completion. I kind of get doing it when planning a holiday. What to pack etc but seriously
Made lunch (notice it’s made not make) so she’s made lunch, written it down and ticked it off………
3D3C1AA8-037F-4A37-B079-B6AE1859155E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Sausage90

VIP Member
I see it was 6 months yesterday since little Azaylia passed away. The mum shared a post asking people to light a candle for her.

I know life goes on, but Grinch was a proper grief tourist over Azaylia.

She's not once shared Azaylia's charity page either.

• Sad
Reactions: 48

Whatapalaver

The dolls house shite = she tagged the company the other day who do all the accessories and shit.
She’s not crafting this stuff herself - she’s ordering it from somewhere. Same with the paint and all the other guff she was using on the FB marketplace stuff. She doesn’t just do this schizz, she plans it. She is a compulsive spender with ADHD. Why does she persist with the illusion that it just ‘took her fancy’ to do it. What the FUCK is wrong with her? She needs therapy - she’s lacking emotionally.

I’m surprised at the amount of you who have forgotten when she labelled one of the IKEA HEMNES drawers with the label ‘work stuff’ and filled it with pens and notepads. She is a 7 year old girl trapped in the body of a 30+ yo woman. She genuinely thinks that what she does is ‘work’ - colouring in and farting about with Tesco designer’s illustrations. It actually pains me.

• Haha
  • Sad

RedRosed

VIP Member
She’s very quiet tonight guysch

Hinchy right now sat trying to think of questions she can ask herself about her notebook

5C708CDD-EDA4-4729-AA70-3EB6F88FF49C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Filter versus no filter.
B0FAD016-EDDD-4BF1-8ABF-0EEAD38C92AF.jpeg

'Cause I'm Soph Shady, yes, I'm the real Hinch Shady

All you other Sheep Shadys are just imitating

So won't the real Soph Shady please shut the fuck up?

Please shut up, please shut up?

I’m not a celeb, I'm the Hincher Lady , yes,

And my book of lists is really Shady

All you other Sheep Shadys are just imitating

So won't the real Soph Shady please shut up?

Please shut up, please shut up?

ETA 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 47

geordielass72

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up, these threads are going a mile a minute.
Now, is it just me or dies anyone think the fridge faffing is well, a bit show offy and vulgar. There's a lot of money in those fridge contents, thats even before the food.
I'm just wondering how her shoppers Hinchers who are on a really tight budget feel about seeing, what I think is a really vulgar display.
I'm sure there are lots of her bots followers who struggle to make ends meet and who don't have super stuffed fridges full of precut veg and ready meals, half of which will likely go in the bin. I mean Nigella she is NOT.
I just find everything about her vulgar and distasteful. Sofa only cares about one person and that's herself.
The whole harvest thing was a big show off which she rightly got called out for.

Lord I loathe this wretched woman and I pity the twats that will buy this latest book and line her coffers further.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Yes Sopha I did look at the moon. At 6.30 am when we took our dogs for their first walk of the day. You could try that sometime! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

MGMG

The cucumber...what the heck? I mean the exposed parts will go soggy so quickly...I just can't...

why-michael-scott.gif

And so many of her sheep who literally can't AFFORD to waste food (like she obviously can) will copy her! 🤦‍♀️

Cue multiple posts on the Facebook page asking how can they keep their "oh so pretty" cut up veg from going off so quickly.😒

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Just doing the Sunday housework. MrCuppa does downstairs I do up. Do I want to ravage him as he holds his Shark (don't judge me) pole .....
Do I fluff. We are partnership and both work hard so both share the household duties. We will both cook a Sunday roast together..
.Will I want to ravage him as he manages the meat. Will I chuff. I will just be glad it's gonna be ready in half the time with two hands. On days we don't cook together one cooks the other does the dishes. Because we have respect for each other and see each other as an equal.

• Heart
Reactions: 46