Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Morning! Just managed to catch up after a hectic weekend.

Hinch merch update from the northwest...there were fully stocked rails and shelves. To be honest I only spotted the rags masquerading as clothes because the godforsaken headband caught my eye. The jumpsuits looked horribly wrinkled and poor quality. Nobody was looking at any of it, apart from a stressed looking man with a toddler, who was picking up and putting down the vases etc. Poor man clearly has a hincher at home who has demanded he waste his money on tat for Xmas.

Tattle is so embedded in my brain that I caught myself telling my grandson that it was time to change his bumbum....just managed to choke off the innit at the end 😂
Respect 🤜🤛 yeahhhhhh ..... 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5

neaw

I’ve just been catching up on the previous thread.

I’m probably more of a lurker here, than a poster but I noticed some comments about how she might be on the spectrum.

I am diagnosed with ADD and ADHD, and although she does have some signs (hyperfixation seems to be one) I actually think she’s just narcissistic.

I wasn’t diagnosed until very recently (I am not far shy of 30 now) and I didn’t realise how much ADD and ADHD are part of my personality until I was diagnosed. It was no fault of my parents, I showed no “classic” signs of ADHD when I was younger and there were no reasons to get me tested.

I never will claim to be an expert in this, but I just hope for Ronnie’s sake that his parents are seeking support and help from experts. He is such a beautiful, canny little boy and I would hate for him to struggle with the world when help is so much more readily available around these areas now.
ADD and ADHD are the same thing

Reactions: 4

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
No I’ve checked (sad, I know 😂) the release date is the 28th. I was reading too much into her post. It was definitely just a blatant sales pitch.
However, all her sheep have already bought the newest book of lies on pre-order, she’s already revealed the (pathetic) content & it’s already discounted on Amazon, so I’m not sure why she’s getting herself so excited? This literary giant will be joining her other award winning books in the bargain section of the supermarket by 1st November 😂
It says on her story "for Tuesday delivery". I'm confused. Or is that just to get a few more sales.

Wonderwhispers2k19

I hope social services don’t read this! Holy Cow! You could re create it and post making out it just happened now? I think that’s ok on Instagram! I could be wrong, I dunno, so dazzled by all the fake white smiles and fridge lights I just don’t know anymore! I had a cup of tea (that’s an Insta lie it was coffee) this morning, then cried into the breakfast I made and paid for myself. Jesus, it gets worse, no evidence I went to the shop! Do I even exist! I will be guided by the moon, sketch some shit and display in my kitchen, and hope and pray the rest of the week pans out ok.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ffairy

We had what felt like a whole thread about early weaning a few weeks ago when they went to ‘Pepper’ Pig as there was baby porridge in the motorhome. She didn’t show it, but Jameslongforjamie did when he had to go and get tea bags (yes, apparently all of their tea bags were going on their holidays 🤷🏼‍♀️)
Alrighty then 🤐

Reactions: 3

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
£32 for shitty pjs!!!! She can ride my leg, the robbing bastard 😱😱 these hinchers are the same people that spend their last pennies on the latest bottle of zoflora and then starve the rest of the week. And the people that could justify £32 for pj's, won't buy shite quality ceap with hinch all over them.

Could you fill it out so as we have examples of how to use a list please? We'll done by the way, I love it!! Your such an inspiration hunnay. Luv u 2 d moon n back bubs xox
[/QUOTEover ll
Just seen Laura Clerys video of her son saying Hi momma for the first time. And I actually had a tear. I love that Laura is sharing this little journey and the awareness. And isn't ashamed.
Hinch has not mentioned Ronnie's invisible speech and you don't see her helping Ronnie learn. I feel Ronnie beings alot of shame on Hinch and it's so sad
I've followed her for some time I love her she so bloody amazing and so real! Xx

Reactions: 2