Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thedutchess

My baby had really bad reflux and he didnt even get advised to wean early
Omg same! I remember with my first born she was awful and I got immense pressure from family members to ween early as that was what they had done despite advice.
I ended up doing it slightly earlier but mainly sticking to just the one meal…. My mil managed to persuade my sil despite advice with her second to ween early because she has a diary allergy 🙄 drove me mad that they pushed it when it wasn’t necessary (and wasn’t what the health team advised!) explosions galore and the poor kid keeps “accidentally” being fed diary winds me up 😩
Hunch deffo has ma Freda in her ear on this one. You wait there will be a self pitty mums army post “ooh woe me people are telling me not to go against research and parenting because I ME ME ME ME ME Want Rennie indigestion to have some deals…sorrry I mean meals, but I’m the mumsa and the most important person in the world”

• Sad
Reactions: 9

rubyring32

I have a theory… here me out.
I think we all know the dolls house is for sofa and not Ronnie. However, I think it’s foreshadowing the move to “hinch farm” she’s spending all this time doing the house up and then when she’s done she will use the dolls house as a reveal for hinch farm

soupmodel

VIP Member
I got my girls a beautiful one from Asda, all the pieces are chunky wood like you said, proper good quality. She always has to be so extra, it's ridiculous.
Exactly! It's really great quality, we've had it for six years and it's been played with by all three of my kids, youngest is two right now.

She's doing this for her 🤯 it's her way of being more like SS - except this DIY is on a craft level, so she can appear to be getting parent points but it's just wrong on so many levels. Her self-centred traits are shining through. I'm sure this dolls house will end up at the dump too.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
I have just seen on a Facebook group someone selling Mrs Hinch inspired buckets. I scratched my eyes out and swiftly left the group. What on earth is this world coming to 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I am scrolling through Twitter and there’s quite a few articles containing a mrs hinch tip for clearing condensation from windows using cat litter? Has she ever shown that for I don’t recall her doing that.
I tried to read the “articles” and there’s just an overload of ads so I haven’t the patience for that nonsense in my face when I’m trying to read 😂

why can ppl just buy those de humidifier things instead of pissing cat litter on your window 😂
I've come across the same thing but by looks of it it's just the crazy fans that have come up with the idea, not hinch herself.... But ofcourse they have to add Mrs hinch into the headlines

spongey

VIP Member
The reason there are "examples" is because of the reviews on the last notebook on amazon. Some of the genuine negative reviews from actual hinchers are that they were dissapointed that there were no examples lists included for them 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 then there were reviews most likely from us tattlers (guilty ✋🤣) who just wanted to let people know that it was an over priced book of itchy toilet roll ✌
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ that's tragic! I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Ah well, I give her credit for listening to the reviews! She's still learning after all 😉

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I got my girls a beautiful one from Asda, all the pieces are chunky wood like you said, proper good quality. She always has to be so extra, it's ridiculous.
Ooooh I’m going to have a look as my littlest would love it. He adores his dinosaurs and trucks, but he also loves dolls and his kitchen. He’s totally getting a house for Christmas if I can find a nice one

• Heart

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Iv got a feeling ( probably just hopeful) that SS is starting to distance herself from Hinch. The friendship was lucrative for a little while but no SS has a new baby that brings lots of attention, a new tv show and has far more engagement on social media than Hinch.

Soph is getting more desperate by the day 😂😂 SS didn’t post any pictures from Sophs visit to see the baby and didn’t even thank her for the creepy gift under the pillow. I would LOVE it if SS Fucked her off 😂😂

Why??

Because it’s not Mumsnet!!!!

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
They’re still pretty rough, but temps are going down for longer at last. Hubby is taking over for me so I can get some work done / read Tattle.
Thank you for asking ❤
That’s good, high temps are so worrying!
Hope you get lots of work tattle time!

• Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Oh shit, that's put me off ever going....

I'm glad to hear your baby bunnies temps are going down - I'm sending squeezes to you all xxx
Thanks lovely. Xx

I’m just hoping Hinch isn’t put off going, because it would be comedy gold. I think she thinks it’d be like a lovely day out at the zoo!

She should book them in to Port Lympne instead. It’s lovely there and is more age
appropriate for her kids.

• Heart