Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Yes I’ve just been looking! They have some gorgeous things!
Debating the washing machine so he might leave mine alone 🤣
Have a good look on Google cos you can kitchens with the built in washing machine at the side so you'll get both if he enjoys stuff like that.. My girls had one and it wasn't huge like you'd think, it was a compact one. I got it off amazon xxx

Reactions: 7

Danielle0120

VIP Member

We got this one because my wee girl was not into pink but it also meant she could stand at it. There's so many options out there. Thing is, with Hinch it's 100% intentional. Hopefully people are smarter than to copy her and send their kids to A&E 🤞
Ooooooh I love thattt, I've never come across that one before. I'd of got that over the pink one, but yeah there's so many lovely options. She's a nobhead

Poop wonderland

Mrs Hinch #449 once, twice, three times the same nursery…
Winning thread title by @HinchesSousChef 🥳
Edited to remove swearing which isn’t allowed in titles.

Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

It’s a short and sweet (the exact opposite of Soph) recap today guyshhh.

Soph’s taken over Tracy’s nursery and turned it in to a clone of Lennie’s, which is a clone of Ronnie’s.
Jamie cleaned the shower and Soph channeled Stacey by pretending she fancies him loads when he deigns to clean something in his own house just like Stinky does when Joe picks up a paint brush.
Sophie remembered she’s a cleaning account and has a book to sell so did some half arsed cleaning. She also did an ad for her latest bottle of chemicals.
Soph and Trace came up with an idea for a competition where Hinch comes round and cleans your house and styles it etc. She didn’t steal that idea from Tattle talking about another account in Europe who does that. Nor is she trying to get her own lifestyle show like best bubs ok?!
Oh and she’s still sending herself messages and coming on stories to rant as Gretel. Nutter.

Soz if I missed anything but my kids have the dreaded vid...love you all to the moon and back.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Hope the mini buns are feeling better soon ❤ xx

• Heart
My baby is 7 months and I was told by my health visitor she was perfectly fine to start weaning at 4 months as long as 3 things were met..
1. Good head control
2. Able to sit up
3. Shows an interest in food

Not saying hinchs son can do all 3 but common practice these days to recommend going off when chils is ready rather than specific age

Jemmylina

I know it’s been said but do the sheep not watch her filling that house with teeny tiny pieces & go ohhh hold on that’s too tiny I’ll msg her
I know I’ve watched it & had anxiety at them pieces!!
She also tagged Sylvanian family’s last week why are they not calling her out 😡
Exactly!! It's recommended for age 4 and up....shes bonkers, Len is gonna be all over that and hope to God he doesn't choke cos of her stupidity!

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Yet if she saw nothing wrong with weaning him early you’d think she would show herself feeding him. The fact that she doesn’t says it all. I do wonder whether she even is weaning him early or if she’s just displaying pouches to beg a deal.
We’ve seen him in bibs with food on, and there was old food on the high chair strap a few days ago when we saw him in it.

Vancey

Chatty Member
I doubt she will buy a stick of furniture for the new house so surely a disgruntled employee of somewhere will find their way here 🤞

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
We have dinosaurs, disney figurines and toot-toots in our dolls house 😂 it is a sight! Asda has a some money off of their wooden toys the now. I just looked and the accessories pack is out of stock but they will get it back in. It's the same one we bought 6 years ago.

I'm waiting to see her make a mini version of her conker shit heap for the dream house 💩
Yes I’ve just been looking! They have some gorgeous things!
Debating the washing machine so he might leave mine alone 🤣

• Haha

Whatapalaver

BP content is - I’m pretty sure - Brand Partner content.

It’s not THEE White House farm. The infamous WHF is in the middle of the countryside / pretty isolated.