Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
Chasing the rabbit again 😅

What does she mean it’s so early cuz the moon is still up? It was up last week when I left work @ 7:45am

been catching up on sleep, night shift fun 😂
Hope you trolls are well, these notebook questions are so much fun 😂😂😂😉 not!

Reactions: 10

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I honestly believe Jamie pisses himself at these, yano when he's scrolling through cos he agrees with everything we say about his wife

Ohhhh I hope so, my husband works nights and my kids are in bed for 730 so once I've tidied up from real mess my kids have made (not tend mess Soph) I'm bored so could do with the giggles 😏
my youngest is just asleep so I’m on operation tidy (toys all over the place, you know, like kids do) and I’m bored too. I am ready for Gretel.

• Heart
Regarding the tiny branded products she’s put in the choke house dolls house. I’ve just seen this on tiktok. Would that not technically be another undisclosed ad since she clearly got them from Tesco and she works with them? SS posts ad when she shows primark stuff even if it’s not her own because she works with them.
Is that where her tiny cleaning products came from - Tescos? Yes surely she must have to declare it as an ad because she works with them. I’ve seen other influencers do this.

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Whatever house she’s moving to we can be sure it will be as bland and as dull as she is. She is no interior designer that’s for sure.
The house reveal will be just like the pergola. One minute they are at castle grey skull playing with the folks house, the next minute they’ve morphed into the Hinchvanian family and are sitting in their farmhouse kitchen with whitewashed furniture looking out into the garden where the llamas are skipping around (well actually trying to make a run for it!).

Let’s hope by the time they have moved, Ron will have mastered the art of painting!! 😉 😉

View attachment 828757
‘Hinchvanian’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 brilliant!!

• Haha
Out of interest had to have a look, one property with offers over a mil…. Screams sopha and her grubby mitts to me. Thoughts?

Howdy

VIP Member
A propos of nothing I just remembered 'jimbobwashyourbumbuminnit' and it made me laugh. As you were.

• Haha

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Just seen Laura Clerys video of her son saying Hi momma for the first time. And I actually had a tear. I love that Laura is sharing this little journey and the awareness. And isn't ashamed.
Hinch has not mentioned Ronnie's invisible speech and you don't see her helping Ronnie learn. I feel Ronnie beings alot of shame on Hinch and it's so sad
It was such a beautiful video wasn't it , just love her honesty ❤

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
We bought my eldest a wooden one from Asda for her 2nd birthday along with their wooden accessories. So there's no reason she couldn't have bought something similar if that's the style she likes. There were a couple of tiny things we removed (saucepan, small lamps) but otherwise it was all chunky wooden pieces with no small parts. She was also never left alone to play with these things. Can't imagine Hinch being so vigilant 🤷‍♀️ she really fucked up with the tend anxiety thing there because Ronnie's her dolls house could induce a panic attack to any parent.
I got my girls a beautiful one from Asda, all the pieces are chunky wood like you said, proper good quality. She always has to be so extra, it's ridiculous.

• Heart

areyouokhunz

Chatty Member
I really liked the dolls house idea but now it’s so boring and meh! Most of it is just stuff chucked in to look like her house.

Ffairy

Are we not supposed to talk about weaning on here?
or is it just my thoughts that are pissing people off?

Multi-21

VIP Member
I've just remembered how grinch and SS can't keep their stories straight about who contacted who when discussing the origins of their frenemyship.
Why not just admit your managers set you up on a play date like the pair of twats that you are 🙄
I thought they both said SS reached out as she knew what it was like being in the public eye with a newborn. Who contradicted that? I must have missed it!