Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
This is true. But we’ve not seen her physically spoon fed it into him. If she felt it was ok to do why not show it fully.
I think she knows the backlash she’d get.
Even from reading here, she can sense the tone!

Alrighty then 🤐
Sorry I wasn’t saying you should stop - I hadn’t even read your post asking if we shouldn’t discuss it until just now. I just meant that it was discussed soooooo much as it was clear they’re weaning, but no actual evidence, not even with Detective @HinchesSousChef and her amazing eye for detail!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Newcastle 101

She says she can't wait to see Ron's face. I think we know what'll happen - he'll look at it blankly, she'll laugh at him, then he'll look at his dad to see if he's allowed to touch it, knock something over so she'll be straight in with the claw to put it back 'in its place', & then she'll take over. Ron will then wander off, she won't notice cos she'll be too busy playing dollies on her own. Then she'll come on later & say how much he loved it.
Spot on!

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
I am scrolling through Twitter and there’s quite a few articles containing a mrs hinch tip for clearing condensation from windows using cat litter? Has she ever shown that for I don’t recall her doing that.
I tried to read the “articles” and there’s just an overload of ads so I haven’t the patience for that nonsense in my face when I’m trying to read 😂

why can’t ppl just buy those de humidifier things instead of pissing cat litter on your window 😂

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I bet we see Rex and Rose in Hinch’s new baby range when it eventually appears.
Just like we’ve seen SS in Hinch’s Loungewear.

I can’t help but wonder if SS is getting some financial incentive for being ‘friends’ with Soph, but Soph isn’t getting the same….
It’s interesting isn’t it. Maybe hinch is just a bigger dick than ss about this stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ribena_32

I wondered if she was doing the dolls house up as a present to give to bestie bubs, but no sofa's too selfish for that, of course its for her

Vancey

Chatty Member
I know it’s been said but do the sheep not watch her filling that house with teeny tiny pieces & go ohhh hold on that’s too tiny I’ll msg her
I know I’ve watched it & had anxiety at them pieces!!
She also tagged Sylvanian family’s last week why are they not calling her out 😡
They'll all be out copying her, I'd say lots of small people will be getting adult doll houses this year

I zoned out for a few weeks, think all the grey made me think I was asleep, so I don't know if I'd missed this discussion, but..... here goes! Why is Trace suddenly rearing her head from the loft, reviews, room makeovers, when will it end haha. My sceptical theory is that if she has a presence on the official 'celeb' page of the one and only Mrs Hinch, can the Hinch brand put her on the books and supplement her maternity pay?? It'd be a drop in the ocean or tax write off maybe and she has been absolutely rinsed on here. Maybe Sopha has a conscience???

Jessie98

VIP Member
I’m a knitter and this illustrashhhhun has pissed me off more than it should. Unless those needles are for stabbing my ears at her voice and over-pronunciation. It would be so painful to watch her try knitting. She’s gonna do it now that I’ve said this right? She’s gonna get some Butta yarn and try to knit Lonnie a choke hazard scarf then cry trolls when people suggest it may not be a good idea 👀 🧶

View attachment 828662
If she does it will be a phase for the gram and it will end up in attic with the sowing kit

ns22xo

Ahh I see she finally bought/got gifted a busy board! Didn’t she make that hideous thing for Ron which had a bit of Astro turf stapled to a piece of wood and some other bits? Guess that one went to the busy board people 😏
Omg the one with the blind samples on it?! I forgot about that monstrosity. Poor kid

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Think they went to fish people!

Also if she really wanted to get Ronnie a dollhouse for him a quick Google shows there's plenty of age suitable (such as this and it develops as the child gets older!) dollhouses she could of bought rather than twatting with her current project. Which is purely a vanity project.

Amazon product
We bought my eldest a wooden one from Asda for her 2nd birthday along with their wooden accessories. So there's no reason she couldn't have bought something similar if that's the style she likes. There were a couple of tiny things we removed (saucepan, small lamps) but otherwise it was all chunky wooden pieces with no small parts. She was also never left alone to play with these things. Can't imagine Hinch being so vigilant 🤷‍♀️ she really fucked up with the tend anxiety thing there because Ronnie's her dolls house could induce a panic attack to any parent.