Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soupmodel

VIP Member
Ok - I'm just gonna go for it and if my post gets forgotten about like Flip & Flop and the FB Marketplace shite then so be it!

There is no way in hell this dolls house is for Ronnie - this is 1000% a prop for a future house reveal. These EB miniatures must have came from them, surely? These are even smaller than the mini branded items on the TikTok that was posted.

I have no issues with boys playing with dolls/houses/prams I'm all for it. But, these toys are more exciting for children whose speech isn't delayed - we've all seen Ronnie struggles to interact with mum, dad, Lennie and even Rex - there's no way he knows how to play with these type of toys.
Give him toys that make noise cars/dinosaurs/animals for example to encourage him to make sounds - broom, crash, rawr etc.
I'm in no way an expert but personally feel a dolls house would be to confusing for him.

I agree with you but have to comment to say I'm in love with your profile pic.

THE PEOPLE HUV TAE KNOW!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not SS thread I know but weight behind her and Hinch 🤥 How could SS son Leighton today be at his dads in Scotland and with his mum at Pumpkin Patch. Smoke and mirrors again.
She said the pumpkin patch videos were from the day before the first princess of pickle cottage was born. The videos in the garden were from today. Not defending her as she's also a twat. I used to think she was okay but fucking hell she does go on a bit 🙄😂

MrsHater

Chatty Member
I zoned out for a few weeks, think all the grey made me think I was asleep, so I don't know if I'd missed this discussion, but..... here goes! Why is Trace suddenly rearing her head from the loft, reviews, room makeovers, when will it end haha. My sceptical theory is that if she has a presence on the official 'celeb' page of the one and only Mrs Hinch, can the Hinch brand put her on the books and supplement her maternity pay?? It'd be a drop in the ocean or tax write off maybe and she has been absolutely rinsed on here. Maybe Sopha has a conscience???
I don’t get it. She looks really uncomfortable on camera and usually only half of her face is visible. Soph actually does the talking for her - it’s dead weird! She’s going to have to up her game a bit if she wants to cash in on the shit show too.

Lardsnomes

Tuesday it's released isnt it?
No I’ve checked (sad, I know 😂) the release date is the 28th. I was reading too much into her post. It was definitely just a blatant sales pitch.
However, all her sheep have already bought the newest book of lies on pre-order, she’s already revealed the (pathetic) content & it’s already discounted on Amazon, so I’m not sure why she’s getting herself so excited? This literary giant will be joining her other award winning books in the bargain section of the supermarket by 1st November 😂

C7tyBlue5

I got my girls a beautiful one from Asda, all the pieces are chunky wood like you said, proper good quality. She always has to be so extra, it's ridiculous.
We have an Asda one too. My daughter got it for her 3rd Birthday. She’s just turned 4 now and she has literally played with it every day!

• Heart
Thank you all nusty trolls, you’re all lovely xx
I’m going to try and catching up on all your posts later to give me a much need giggle ❤

I hope we’re all going to enter Soph and Trace’s competition 🤣
Sorry to hear about your wee bunnies, hope they feel better soon ❤

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
We have an Asda one too. My daughter got it for her 3rd Birthday. She’s just turned 4 now and she has literally played with it every day!
Thats the one I got my girls, it's so pretty, you can get plain ones or 🤮 gender neutral 🤮 ones online that are identical if Ronnie isn't allowed anything remotely girly, so I don't see why she didn't just buy one like that, the furniture and people aren't expensive, they are all good size pieces so no choking hazards, and let Ronnie love and use it.. None of these tiny little flash bottles and fucking toilet rolls like she's got. He won't have a clue what to do with it, they'll be a hospital trip when the boys get something lodged in their throat anyways.
She's pathetic

Attachments

• Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Just catching up because I took the kids to a pumpkin patch and Maize maze, took a few pictures, they had so much fun without the camera constantly in their face.
What is Sophie up to today? Has she posted today?