Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Fucking nobhead

I tthink it's absolutely pathetic that she's done all that for a 2 year old and once Lonnie starts to crawl and walk he'll play with it too..There's so many choking hazards, she hasn't a clue. It's so concerning....
But yeah I now fully agree with everyone saying she'll use the doll house to announce her new house, and it'll be all pretty much identical. She'll show the doll house, cringey zoom in, black screen and then a zoom out to the actual house.
Hold on whilst I vom

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It’s Sunday and we’ve had 10 days of having Covid which resulted in me and the youngest losing our taste and smell 😞 Husband has cooked us roast beef, yorkshires, roast potatoes & veg with homemade gravy and…I could slightly taste it! Today is a good day! 😂

anyway I digress….for every undeclared ad, I keep contacting Nigel. Surely the ASA should have added Hinch to their naughty list by now 😈 She’s unprofessional in soooooo many ways! Does anyone ever hear back from the ASA?

Hinch swearing and ranting. Swearing is a big no! We run our own consultancy and work with lots of businesses. We wouldn’t be taken seriously if we swore or gave the finger, no matter how much anyone annoys us (which they do 😂), but that’s life. The fact she won’t declare ADs and abide by industry rules is disgusting. It’s such a simple thing to abide by, my kids could do it. Businesses are governed by rules, people have contracts to abide by etc. She should be fined and any brand she’s promoting fined too. That would make her sit up and think twice. Hit her where it hurts ££££ Penguin, P&G, Tescos - do you seriously want this unhinged, unprofessional layabout representing you? What would these brands do if an employee acted in the way that Hinch does? 🤔
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday folks! I’m off to taste more foods 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Short30

I need to update my Instagram bio like the huns do when their messiah follows them, but mine needs to be Blocked by Mrs Hinch 25-10-21 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I know this isn’t the ss thread but it’s connected to hinch because they both have lied and mis led throughout their most recent pregnancies.
something not adding up with ss. She says she went to pumpkin patch day before she gave birth. Has white nails there. Then has french manicure for birth. Then today back to pumpkin photos in the garden and she’s got white nails again. Yes she could have gotten her nails done several times but you know when you get a feeling. Much like I did with Lonnie.Her bump at pumpkin patch the Day before she birthed her baby at basically 40’weeks is smaller than her bump in her creepy dad photos or the door photos. Dunno. Seems odd. Gosh I must be bored 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
The bit when she says “I want to live here …my dream farmhouse” 🤔🤔

If she loved farmhouse style, why did she buy a new build and then proceed to decorate it in all the modern grey/velvet/diamonte shit that couldn’t be any more different from rustic timbers and farmhouse style?

This farmhouse ‘dream’ only came about after SS moved to a country cottage, she is such a spoilt child and has to have what everyone else has!

All these ‘home improvements’ at Trace’s place is her Desperately seeking to win AD contracts with renovation and home styling businesses so that when she moves she will have PAID content and freebies when doing up the house 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
When she lied on her own dogs account - Henry Hinch! On the 16th august 2015 she claimed in the caption that Henry wanted her soup. Then on 21st August 2915, she posted the EXACT same photo but changed the caption to say that Henry wanted her porridge! So the evidence shows she started lying way back in 2015 and hasn’t stopped since! 😂 it also shows you how thick she must be!
Oh and she also thought it was ok for her to call Henry - CHUBS! so she also thought her dog was slightly overweight back then - say what you see Mrs Hinch - biggest hypocrite on Instagram 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Watercolour painting is something that you need to teach, so modelling how to do it/doing it with him is fine but it does seem to much more focused on her rather than Ronnie 😢
My 4 year old loves to paint. He does “proper” paintings now. I can trust him to have the paints out and he will actually paint a picture. Although he asks me every time if he can paint his hands. At least he asks first.
My 2 year old loves to get the paint brush and mash it into the page. He makes brown with all the colours mixed together and smears it round the page for about 2 mins before proudly declaring he’s painted spider man and walking away.
That is how we know Ronnie wasn’t allowed to do any painting. Poor fucking Ronnie.
I’m actually very good at drawing and painting. Not to blow my own trumpet but I am. Do i draw for my sons? Nope. Never. I believe in letting them discover for themselves. I’ve read that drawing for your young child actually makes them feel inadequate - they can’t draw as well as you. I’ve loved watching my 4 year old progress from messy splodges to where he is now - he spent all morning drawing monsters with such creativity and imagination. And I know it all came from him. Poor fucking Ronnie.

• Heart

JoyofLife

I was always taught at school in food prep that you cut vegetables or fruit only immediately prior to using? That way you retain the most nutrients. It wouldn’t be my thing to have a fridge full of chopped up fruit & vegetables. I’ve always kept mine whole until eating or cooking fresh. Mind you, I did only get grade B GCSE 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49