Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
LOL at “I don’t class myself as a celeb” but also “WHICH CELEBRITY COUPLE IS HAVING A BABY..”

piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 178

AC55

VIP Member
I'm Mrs Hinch, I'm paid to clean. Well Mrs Hinch, let me tell you something, I'm paid to nurse sick and premature babies and care for their families. I can be called upon at any point in a shift to go to labour ward and assist with a resuscitation, I can be called upon at any point in a shift to resuscitate a baby on the unit. I need to be one step ahead of these precious little babies every minute of the day as I plan and manage their care. It is a job like no other, one which it an absolute privilege to do. When I go to bed at night or indeed in the morning, I do so knowing that I have given my absolute best to the babies and families and when I get paid, I know it's because I've earned it honestly and with integrity. You on the other hand? You're a jumped up nobody with a sense of entitlement because you got lucky on social media. You've lied about everything and anything including your own son's ability to speak! You're insanely jealous of Stacey Solomon and try to out do her at every turn but you fail spectacularly every time. You seem unable to function as a mature adult and need your mother to still hold your hand through life at 31 years old. You clearly can't be left alone with your children and it's unlikely Jamie will ever go back to work because of it. You've lied and deceived your way to your perceived celebrity status and even though you claim you don't consider yourself a celebrity, that's exactly what you think you are. Why else would you use a decoy when you left hospital with Ronnie? Why else would you say you can't go on holiday unless it's to a private villa in case anyone sees you?
You don't get paid to clean Sophie, you get paid to advertise. There's a huge huge difference. You will stop at nothing to keep the money coming in and that includes selling your children's privacy.
Sleep well.

• Heart
Reactions: 170

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene #445: Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.
Winning thread title by @Whenthelightsturntostars 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Thursday was a day off. It was well deserved as we’d put up with her crap for days.
Friday and she was back starting the day with a photo of LennieLoveIsArt’s fooooootzzz and a stolen quote.
We then had an elaborate Fresh’n’Up Friday -the word is freshen you moron - which was all a big undisclosed advert for the best selling orfur’s new blank book of paper and seemed to be some sort of experiment to see how many chemicals could be mixed together before Castle Greyskull is blown sky high.

Then it was on to her / Ron’s dollhouse where she decided to use her gifted Iconic make up brushes to paint the detailing. A set of the brushes costs upwards of £55 and she’s just covered them in emulsion. Very relatable. Still it doesn’t matter as they’ll send her more freebies soon.

The afternoon came and Lennie was palmed off on Nanny Fiddle Fingers and RonnieBlessIm had day release at nursery so Soph was a free agent to twat about with her mates as usual.
She was soon back to pretending to be Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen round at Tracey’s “house” clearly this is all an elaborate ruse so we think she’s let Trace out of the loft...
Hinch has taken over decorating the nursery for Trace’s new baby because it feels like her own... everything feels like yours when you’re a self entitled prick.
Anyway thank the Lord for for St Sophie the patron saint of freebies because poor old Trace is really struggling with a small sized nursery and an Ikea budget so she really needs Lady Bountiful round to add those finishing touches and patronise and belittle her along the way as well as sprinkling in a few undisclosed ads for her own range.
Putting 🙊 next to your paid for content isn’t cute and doesn’t count as marking it as an #ad either Soph.

We were then treated to a video of Jamie’s lardy arse eating his sexeh grey joggers as he WALKED Henry. See you nutsy trolls they do walk him - round the corner to Fiddle Fingers house to pick the kids up just in time to get home and chuck them in bed and have so well deserved me time.

At this point it was fairly clear that the fact that it was Baby Loss Awareness Week and that the Wave Of Light event was taking place on Friday evening had completely passed SophME by. Posting photos and videos of her babies and decorating a nursery on the day when mothers were remembering their loss is pretty low by anyone’s standards.
Luckily for her after a quick glimpse at Best Bub Stacey’s page and she quickly threw together a story for it along with an image of her own range #ad candle.
How can someone get everything so wrong all the time?

Saturday was quiet except for one of Hinch Express posts where she cons people in to advertising her account thinking it’s to promote themselves.
Sunday and she was back with footage from a day out that looked suspiciously like an undeclared advert. Jamie, short for James, and Freda Fiddle Fingers took the kids to a Pumpkin Farm.
Suspicions over the fact it was an advert were heightened by the fact that lots of other accounts visited the same farm yesterday and all marked their stories as ads and gifted so what’s the chance that Soph just happened to choose the same day for her entirely normal family day out 🤔
Soph found a pumpkin that looked like a boy’s willy tee hee hee hee. 🙊 Jamie looked fit for the knackers yard. It’s hard work being a single parent to two little boys and a 31 year old influencer.

Then she was back in the kitchen making biscoff truffles for “someone special who needs a little pick me up...” she didn’t tell us how to make them, what ingredients to use or indeed share anything remotely useful. Then she wrapped them up in an old nappy and stuck a twig in it! ta da!

‘Mrs Hinch, you’re a twat’ - William Shakespeare or was it Pablo Picasso? ...oh no it was Tattle.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 169

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s shit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘
Is that you trace?? Tap 3 times and we'll send help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 145

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s shit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘
Roll your eyes and move on. Don’t come on telling people their comments are shit and telling them to drop it. Quite frankly it comes across as very rude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

Danielle0120

VIP Member

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

InstaFamous

Mrs Hinch Dec 2020: what CELEBRITY couple from Essex are expecting a baby in 2021?

Mrs Hinch Nov 2021: I DONT CLASS MYSELF AS A CELEBRITY

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Sazz1006

VIP Member
***trigger warning…💩talk****
Following my unexpected lengthy stay in hospital I ended up with a stoma(getting used to it now, no sympathy needed) 🙂. I recently joined a FB support group and people were giving their stomas a name ( Susan, Billy etc) which I thought was a bit weird but hey ho, people cope in different ways.
Had a thought this morning, I could call mine Sopha… ’lets see what 💩 she spouts today’ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Inappropriate sexualised behaviour is another red flag. The joggers, the constant references to dicks when her two kids and mum are there... Most unsavoury.

• Sick

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?
Yes, his condition is called ‘being too young to be forced into a seated position’. Hope that helps xx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

shoegal1982

‘I’m Mrs Hinch I get paid to clean?’ I was angry. Now I’m fucking livid. How dare she. Who the hell does she think she is? Dirty hair. Yesterday’s make up. Get in the goddamn bin and bloody stay in it. Some of us work for a living. Many in this space save lives. You sit on your arse creaming money off people and for what? To complain?? Honestly the woman is a bloody joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

JBrown

Chatty Member
I couldn’t think of anything worse than visiting a pumpkin patch. So un-British and the most tasteless vegetable on earth. I’d rather visit a cucumber patch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86