Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone dead aggressive towards people again hasn't she. Actually can't stand her you know

• Sick
Reactions: 67
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s tit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘
Get in the bin loft

• Haha
Reactions: 71
She’s nuts we all heard her calling herself a celebrity to her own dad in the most cringeworthy moment ever 😂 also Jamie’s looking knackered she really needs to do the night feeds for just one night poor lad needs some sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I actually don’t think she does have a cleaner. Her house is tidy but it’s proper grotty. The sofa clean she did the other day proved that. She doesn’t even know how to hygenically clean a toilet properly.
I think her mum helps her a bit and that’s it.

Oh and soph we know you’re obsessed with some (z list) celebrities... Stacey and Joe for a start ya freaky stalker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Can confirm she doesn’t have a cleaner, her house is a sh!thole and she is the queen of surface cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Mrs Hinch Dec 2020: what CELEBRITY couple from Essex are expecting a baby in 2021?

Mrs Hinch Nov 2021: I DONT CLASS MYSELF AS A CELEBRITY

• Haha
Reactions: 90
She’s such an aggressive witch too, how can anyone watch that and thinks she’s sweet and riddled with anxiety? It’s laughable. She’s a narky chavvy twit.

Reactions: 71
“I don’t look like a celeb”.
Well, with all the filters and every changing faces - who knows?! 🙄
Looks like even the sheep know she’s off on one when she uses that filter. Now if they can work that out, why can’t they work out how tit she really is?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's OK Soph, we all know that you're not a celebrity so you can stop sending messages to yourself and having a massive head wobble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.