Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene #445: Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.
Winning thread title by @Whenthelightsturntostars šŸ„³
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh šŸ‘
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit šŸ˜˜

Thursday was a day off. It was well deserved as weā€™d put up with her crap for days.
Friday and she was back starting the day with a photo of LennieLoveIsArtā€™s fooooootzzz and a stolen quote.
We then had an elaborate Freshā€™nā€™Up Friday -the word is freshen you moron - which was all a big undisclosed advert for the best selling orfurā€™s new blank book of paper and seemed to be some sort of experiment to see how many chemicals could be mixed together before Castle Greyskull is blown sky high.

Then it was on to her / Ronā€™s dollhouse where she decided to use her gifted Iconic make up brushes to paint the detailing. A set of the brushes costs upwards of Ā£55 and sheā€™s just covered them in emulsion. Very relatable. Still it doesnā€™t matter as theyā€™ll send her more freebies soon.

The afternoon came and Lennie was palmed off on Nanny Fiddle Fingers and RonnieBlessIm had day release at nursery so Soph was a free agent to twit about with her mates as usual.
She was soon back to pretending to be Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen round at Traceyā€™s ā€œhouseā€ clearly this is all an elaborate ruse so we think sheā€™s let Trace out of the loft...
Hinch has taken over decorating the nursery for Traceā€™s new baby because it feels like her own... everything feels like yours when youā€™re a self entitled prick.
Anyway thank the Lord for for St Sophie the patron saint of freebies because poor old Trace is really struggling with a small sized nursery and an Ikea budget so she really needs Lady Bountiful round to add those finishing touches and patronise and belittle her along the way as well as sprinkling in a few undisclosed ads for her own range.
Putting šŸ™Š next to your paid for content isnā€™t cute and doesnā€™t count as marking it as an #ad either Soph.

We were then treated to a video of Jamieā€™s lardy arse eating his sexeh grey joggers as he WALKED Henry. See you nutsy trolls they do walk him - round the corner to Fiddle Fingers house to pick the kids up just in time to get home and chuck them in bed and have so well deserved me time.

At this point it was fairly clear that the fact that it was Baby Loss Awareness Week and that the Wave Of Light event was taking place on Friday evening had completely passed SophME by. Posting photos and videos of her babies and decorating a nursery on the day when mothers were remembering their loss is pretty low by anyoneā€™s standards.
Luckily for her after a quick glimpse at Best Bub Staceyā€™s page and she quickly threw together a story for it along with an image of her own range #ad candle.
How can someone get everything so wrong all the time?

Saturday was quiet except for one of Hinch Express posts where she cons people in to advertising her account thinking itā€™s to promote themselves.
Sunday and she was back with footage from a day out that looked suspiciously like an undeclared advert. Jamie, short for James, and Freda Fiddle Fingers took the kids to a Pumpkin Farm.
Suspicions over the fact it was an advert were heightened by the fact that lots of other accounts visited the same farm yesterday and all marked their stories as ads and gifted so whatā€™s the chance that Soph just happened to choose the same day for her entirely normal family day out šŸ¤”
Soph found a pumpkin that looked like a boyā€™s willy tee hee hee hee. šŸ™Š Jamie looked fit for the knackers yard. Itā€™s hard work being a single parent to two little boys and a 31 year old influencer.

Then she was back in the kitchen making biscoff truffles for ā€œsomeone special who needs a little pick me up...ā€ she didnā€™t tell us how to make them, what ingredients to use or indeed share anything remotely useful. Then she wrapped them up in an old nappy and stuck a twig in it! ta da!

ā€˜Mrs Hinch, youā€™re a twitā€™ - William Shakespeare or was it Pablo Picasso? ...oh no it was Tattle.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie donā€™t rhyme.
Sophie doesnā€™t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 169
Great recap šŸ˜Š
Does she ever do Instagram post that's not AD AD AD Just greedy now and not relatable. No wonder people are losing interest in her

Reactions: 34
Yummy šŸ˜‹ a hair band straight out of her greasy mop head to tie the crap she made together!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Can the woman make anything nutritious?!

Any food montage is either dessert or some share and tear shite.

If she can use a toaster, I'll eat my hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That looks revolting, whoever needs the pick me up will be needing one again after recieving that.

BTW Biscoff tastes like chewed up, regurgitated old biscuits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What is with the ā€˜choppingā€™ cushions she keeps showing? Why? I hate that, I like my cushions to look like cushions, not a cake that sunk in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
@Char4649 bleeping BINGO on the pumpkin picking, you were spot on!

At this stage, all her bots followers should unfollow her and just come here because we always know what sheā€™s doing before she tells anyone.
Predictable, boring witch you might say.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I couldnā€™t think of anything worse than visiting a pumpkin patch. So un-British and the most tasteless vegetable on earth. Iā€™d rather visit a cucumber patch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I couldnā€™t think of anything worse than visiting a pumpkin patch. So un-British and the most tasteless vegetable on earth. Iā€™d rather visit a cucumber patch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
And full of huns in their best seasonal wear desperately trying to get the perfikkkt foto 4 instaaa.
Nothing says ā€˜great family day outā€™ like forcing your bored children and their spineless dad to pose up a storm between arguments

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I wouldnā€™t worry about not knowing who the arse treats were for, thereā€™s probably a beautiful montage of the ceremonial handover being uploaded as we speakā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone remember hinch ever giving someone a nice gift?? I mean with all her money she could easily treat her friends/family, but it's always some sad attempt that probably ends up in the bin.

Reactions: 43
Can the woman make anything nutritious?!

Any food montage is either dessert or some share and tear shite.

If she can use a toaster, I'll eat my hat.
Someone in that house can use a toaster, itā€™s one of the only things she ā€œtendā€ cleans šŸ™„
It is bizarre how she never cooks anything normal, but Iā€™m beginning to think she does, she just keeps the quirky ā€œcanā€™t cookā€ persona for the gram. Cos, god forbid she cook a spag bol and show her followers she isnā€™t ACTUALLY a princess. Sad twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.