Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we go believe a Hincher knew she would be at the concert tonight so wrote a letter and kept it in her handbag just waiting for the chance to slip it to Hinch at a busy concert with no guarantee they would even be sat near each other?

Or did the Hincher spot her then write it spur of the moment..in which case why did she just happen to have a notebook about her person which wasn't a Hinch one?!

So many questions!

But she can duck right off with that attempt at being a Zleb, no one (with more than 2 brain cells ;)will believe for a second that letter was written by a fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So are we go believe a Hincher knew she would be at the concert tonight so wrote a letter and kept it in her handbag just waiting for the chance to slip it to Hinch at a busy concert with no guarantee they would even be sat near each other?

Or did the Hincher spot her then write it spur of the moment..in which case why did she just happen to have a notebook about her person which wasn't a Hinch one?!

So many questions!

But she can duck right off with that attempt at being a Zleb, no one (with more than 2 brain cells ;)will believe for a second that letter was written by a fan.
I find it so weird every single time she goes out she magically gets slipped a letter, it’s a bit like Costa for jaymeees birthday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Dear Sofa,

You is great. Your cleaning has really helped my mental health and anxiety and all that. You is a great mumma. You loves spending the quality time with your kiddos. You is also a great dog mumma and I loves that you does walks henry all the time. You inspire me to cleans and that is great too. You are much better than that stacey solomons but we loves how you does women supporting women. You and jamie short for james is couple goals innit. Your books are great too. I love your lists. Thank you for everything. ATV sofa 😉 loyal hincher

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Same here, it’s the Christmas card all over again, vile she’s using chemo infusions are clout!!
First showing off all things baby and newborn during the wave of light and now using chemo therapy for an ego boost
I'm laughing at her, but it's actually disturbing the way her mind works

Reactions: 22
Fooking hell, man! Who does she think she’s kidding with that note? That’s proper mental. Anyone who writes and posts fake notes to themselves needs a psych evaluation. Her family and husnob need to get her seen to. This is really fucked up.

I wonder how many Valentine’s Day cards she’s sent herself over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
We all love bringing a5 jotters to concerts in case we see instagrammers! Lol. Shes such a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can't wait 😁 now that's the sort of content I need in my life 👍
Pure gold, after all the drivel she has put out recently this is the best. She bores the life out of us most days, I only hang around for these little nuggets, that and to see you all rip the piss out of Inch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not as bad as her but this is my Izzie trying on her B&M £1 hat 🙈😂😂😂 I’m mortified for myself 😂
Oh yea and this is my normal sized, well exercised cocker spaniel if you’re watching Soph, even tho you’ve not been on here since 1066 👍

Reactions: 5
I pity anyone who had the misfortune to be sat anywhere near her at that concert!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.