Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What is with the ‘chopping’ cushions she keeps showing? Why? I hate that, I like my cushions to look like cushions, not a cake that sunk in the oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

YorkshireTeaTime

She been day drinking or what? What’s going on with her voice today? I noticed it on the Henry vids but thought I might be nitpicking- but she’s sounding even more of an annoying, makes me want to cut my ears off with a rusty knife, prize prick today.
Why does she never know when enough is enough.
“I’m Mrs hinch”

yeah you self absorbed arrogant twat, but when was the last time you actually cleaned anything That was dirty???
When was the last time you flipped your mat and hoovered underneath like you used to?
when did you last wash your 75 pairs of kylie fucking curtains that you used to brag about?
why is your washing machine always mouldy when you do actually show a clean?
when did you last Dave the banisters? Do you remember Dave btw?
When did you last bicarb your mattress with flammable zoflora and fail to tell people to dilute it, or that it will clump together and leave stains?
When did you last smear beeswax over all your “wooden surfaces” that are actually coated in plastic?
And Is Kermit still called Kermit?

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She’s such an aggressive bitch too, how can anyone watch that and thinks she’s sweet and riddled with anxiety? It’s laughable. She’s a narky chavvy twat.

Reactions: 71

mgh727

VIP Member
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s shit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘
Get in the bin loft

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Bunnykins

VIP Member
I actually don’t think she does have a cleaner. Her house is tidy but it’s proper grotty. The sofa clean she did the other day proved that. She doesn’t even know how to hygenically clean a toilet properly.
I think her mum helps her a bit and that’s it.

Oh and soph we know you’re obsessed with some (z list) celebrities... Stacey and Joe for a start ya freaky stalker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

gggg_o

She can’t even keep up with her own lies. Unfortunately I can’t take her “memoir” to a charity shop as it’s on my kindle.

Claims to not consider herself a celeb yet writes a whole chapter on fame, calling herself a celeb, and proceeds to go on about the paps and how strangers recognise her and take pics of her in public.

Don’t think I’ve ever come across someone who bullshits as much as her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

fuzzyhoosecoatluvaaa

Chatty Member
Dear Sofa,

getting paid to clean is;
1.) scrubbing other people’s pish/shit/pubes from the family bog
2.) scrubbing the dried in spag bol from the cooker (it’s a well rounded tasty family meal, google it😉)
3.) hoovering stairs, not to leave “hoover lines” but to remove fur/dried in dirt/grass from muddy shoes/boots from families who’ve been outside hanging real, not TEND, family time
4.) helping to wash the mountain of dirty laundry that’s in the hampers from said activities above 👆🏼
All for the grand total of £13 PH!!

What you do are daily housework chores, you absolute fame hungry money grabbing DOG PIE!!

All the fucking best!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Back when I was still a fan of Hinch I sent a few messages and not a single one was ever read, let alone replied to. Isn’t it strange how she always manages to see the troll messages though 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 64

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s shit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘
Its an original saying and staying im afraid🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

1. Her fucking weave loots like straw. It has no shine and does look natural at all.
3. I thought my taste in music was bad, but Michael Bolton takes the fucking Biscoff.
2. The choking hazard’s in the doll’s house are a disgrace. She’s an imbecile surrounded by sponging yes-men who won’t say anything to her about the choking hazards for fear of losing out on the £££.
5. I’m calling bingo on toy alpacas showing up at the doll’s house.
4. I have posted this in chronological and numerical order the same way Maldon’s mum of the year posts her prerecords.
6. I’m not a celebrity and I don’t get paid to clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 63