Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

Screenshot_20211017_125235.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.

View attachment 814399
Even Jamie (short for James) seemed a bit weary of her *nudge nudge wink wink* it looks like a willy humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Inappropriate sexualised behaviour is another red flag. The joggers, the constant references to dicks when her two kids and mum are there... Most unsavoury.

• Sick
Reactions: 90
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Inappropriate sexualised behaviour is another red flag. The joggers, the constant references to dicks when her two kids and mum are there... Most unsavoury.
So from reading threads and it constantly said over and over again
She’s craving a big knob
😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene #445: Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.
Winning thread title by @Whenthelightsturntostars 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Thursday was a day off. It was well deserved as we’d put up with her crap for days.
Friday and she was back starting the day with a photo of LennieLoveIsArt’s fooooootzzz and a stolen quote.
We then had an elaborate Fresh’n’Up Friday -the word is freshen you moron - which was all a big undisclosed advert for the best selling orfur’s new blank book of paper and seemed to be some sort of experiment to see how many chemicals could be mixed together before Castle Greyskull is blown sky high.

Then it was on to her / Ron’s dollhouse where she decided to use her gifted Iconic make up brushes to paint the detailing. A set of the brushes costs upwards of £55 and she’s just covered them in emulsion. Very relatable. Still it doesn’t matter as they’ll send her more freebies soon.

The afternoon came and Lennie was palmed off on Nanny Fiddle Fingers and RonnieBlessIm had day release at nursery so Soph was a free agent to twit about with her mates as usual.
She was soon back to pretending to be Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen round at Tracey’s “house” clearly this is all an elaborate ruse so we think she’s let Trace out of the loft...
Hinch has taken over decorating the nursery for Trace’s new baby because it feels like her own... everything feels like yours when you’re a self entitled prick.
Anyway thank the Lord for for St Sophie the patron saint of freebies because poor old Trace is really struggling with a small sized nursery and an Ikea budget so she really needs Lady Bountiful round to add those finishing touches and patronise and belittle her along the way as well as sprinkling in a few undisclosed ads for her own range.
Putting 🙊 next to your paid for content isn’t cute and doesn’t count as marking it as an #ad either Soph.

We were then treated to a video of Jamie’s lardy arse eating his sexeh grey joggers as he WALKED Henry. See you nutsy trolls they do walk him - round the corner to Fiddle Fingers house to pick the kids up just in time to get home and chuck them in bed and have so well deserved me time.

At this point it was fairly clear that the fact that it was Baby Loss Awareness Week and that the Wave Of Light event was taking place on Friday evening had completely passed SophME by. Posting photos and videos of her babies and decorating a nursery on the day when mothers were remembering their loss is pretty low by anyone’s standards.
Luckily for her after a quick glimpse at Best Bub Stacey’s page and she quickly threw together a story for it along with an image of her own range #ad candle.
How can someone get everything so wrong all the time?

Saturday was quiet except for one of Hinch Express posts where she cons people in to advertising her account thinking it’s to promote themselves.
Sunday and she was back with footage from a day out that looked suspiciously like an undeclared advert. Jamie, short for James, and Freda Fiddle Fingers took the kids to a Pumpkin Farm.
Suspicions over the fact it was an advert were heightened by the fact that lots of other accounts visited the same farm yesterday and all marked their stories as ads and gifted so what’s the chance that Soph just happened to choose the same day for her entirely normal family day out 🤔
Soph found a pumpkin that looked like a boy’s willy tee hee hee hee. 🙊 Jamie looked fit for the knackers yard. It’s hard work being a single parent to two little boys and a 31 year old influencer.

Then she was back in the kitchen making biscoff truffles for “someone special who needs a little pick me up...” she didn’t tell us how to make them, what ingredients to use or indeed share anything remotely useful. Then she wrapped them up in an old nappy and stuck a twig in it! ta da!

‘Mrs Hinch, you’re a twit’ - William Shakespeare or was it Pablo Picasso? ...oh no it was Tattle.

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
That was recap perfection @Bunnykins 💯❤👏🏼👏🏼
I don't know how you do it 🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 814399
james looks like he is near retirement age, are we sure he is 42

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s during the day and I can see a light on inside. Stop being so wasteful with energy! The rest of us have to watch our leccy cuz it’s expensive! I don’t know what it’s like in England but it’s an absolute rip off here! (Scotland)
Poor dog hi.
@Bunnykins love you woo hoo hoo 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And full of huns in their best seasonal wear desperately trying to get the perfikkkt foto 4 instaaa.
Nothing says ‘great family day out’ like forcing your bored children and their spineless dad to pose up a storm between arguments
This has single handedly summed up social media, quite frankly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
8B60D783-BE97-4ED3-8662-749BF1C17D03.jpeg

Why is she still letting Ronnie sleep outside in the pushchair? Can see his shoes poking out the bottom of the blanket

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.