Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s tit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Her house isn't upside down. She just wants to show off her tesco tit and the print on the wall.

What's she done today? Showed us a load of pre records from yesterday, and taken a pic of her toilet? Thrilling.

Reactions: 43
Just come out and say your moving. I've said it many times and I stick by it - she'll announce the move at Christmas.
It's just feckin boring now

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Just come out and say your moving. I've said it many times and I stick by it - she'll announce the move at Christmas.
It's just feckin boring now
Exactly. It’s boring.
I wonder where all the pine tit she brought off marketplace has gone aswell 🤔

Reactions: 26
LOL at “I don’t class myself as a celeb” but also “WHICH CELEBRITY COUPLE IS HAVING A BABY..”

piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 178
need to re phrase what you just said love
I clean because
1. I get paid to do it
2. I get paid to do it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
LOL at “I don’t class myself as a celeb” but also “WHICH CELEBRITY COUPLE IS HAVING A BABY..”

piss off
I literally raced over here to find this comment!!! First thing I thought of when she said it. She talks the biggest load of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Anyone else feel disheartened for Ronnie watching this moment? He isn't even actually picking his own one. I know he puts a tiny one in a bag in the next shot but still.

Kids don't pick the perfect pumpkin, there is no pressure for them to strives for flawless things. I do hope he is allowed to confidently be himself a bit more at times which are meant to be precious.

Maybe I'm weird but I let my kids decorate my Christmas tree and see them beam with pride 🤷‍♀️ it's our family tree and they would be upset if I rearranged it all. Instead of laughing at the pumpkins she should have asked him what he liked about it, talked about the colours and said well done to him. Not taunt her man with it 🙈

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Uh oh Soph’s starting to unravel....
I get paid to do it. Don’t tell your sheep that hunnay!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She actually needs to piss off with the gretel rants over the messages she sends to herself

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.