Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
So Jamie Fucknugget has just put loads of pictures up, including one of her at the funfair, she is on a ride with Fiddle. Yet she was supposed to have gone there alone on the bus, and gave us this long convoluted pile of bullshit, while he was away somewhere. What a bloody LIAR she is!

There's also something very pervy about him, that pic of her looking at her tits in the hot tub while he is filming her is creepy. And that one of her rubbing her face into Lonnies genitals is weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She looks nice on that fan photo to be fair. She needs to realise she’s not a 19 year old Love Islander or Towie extra. She’s a 30 something mum and wife and she actually looks really good on there.

Reactions: 63

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
I work in banking and today I served a real life HINCHER! she’s just bought a house and renovated it with white walls and grey carpets and was off to big tesco in another town as we don’t have one to get her stuff, she asked if I followed her and I said ‘no she’s a fraud, I know how to spot fraud so easily working in banking’ 🤣 shut that bitch up straight away 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
She’s nuts we all heard her calling herself a celebrity to her own dad in the most cringeworthy moment ever 😂 also Jamie’s looking knackered she really needs to do the night feeds for just one night poor lad needs some sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Just come out and say your moving. I've said it many times and I stick by it - she'll announce the move at Christmas.
It's just feckin boring now

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Yummy 😋 a hair band straight out of her greasy mop head to tie the crap she made together!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Dear Sofa,

You is great. Your cleaning has really helped my mental health and anxiety and all that. You is a great mumma. You loves spending the quality time with your kiddos. You is also a great dog mumma and I loves that you does walks henry all the time. You inspire me to cleans and that is great too. You are much better than that stacey solomons but we loves how you does women supporting women. You and jamie short for james is couple goals innit. Your books are great too. I love your lists. Thank you for everything. ATV sofa 😉 loyal hincher

• Haha
  • Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
So she clearly uses the 'youth' filter on Facetune considering Jamie has the eyes of a fucking cartoon 2 year old.
Screenshot_20211018-210734_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Uh oh Soph’s starting to unravel....
I get paid to do it. Don’t tell your sheep that hunnay!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
I couldn’t think of anything worse than visiting a pumpkin patch. So un-British and the most tasteless vegetable on earth. I’d rather visit a cucumber patch 🤣🤣🤣
And full of huns in their best seasonal wear desperately trying to get the perfikkkt foto 4 instaaa.
Nothing says ‘great family day out’ like forcing your bored children and their spineless dad to pose up a storm between arguments

• Haha
Reactions: 55