Mrs Hinch #445 Act 1, scene 445 Cease speaking, wench. - Shakespeare, 2021.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoph, make some fudge with Ronnie, double joy. My great niece stayed last night, she’s just 4, we made some. Her little face was a picture and her confidence soared seeing that she made the same as the fudge shop sells. So chuffed to give pretty boxes to mummy, daddy grandma and cousins.
Kids feel good factor is one of the best things I think, to witness in life

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bit chilly to have the back door open and a kid sleeping outside.

Unless Grinch's house has suffered another tornado and is now located in Spain.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Had to pop to Tesco yesterday. Needed new crockery and I’d seen a set I liked there before. Sadly when we got there all the boxes plus extra plates etc had gone. In fact nearly all crockery had gone except for the cheapest plain white set and a few others. Luckily there was another set there we agreed on (god mr monkey is a fussy fucker). Anyway in amongst this crockery devastation the only things fully on the shelves in VAST numbers where the hinch sets. There’s plates, bowls, heart shaped thingies, candle holders, vases blah de blah. And it looked like not 1 had been sold. I never got a good look at the clothing bit this time but partner said it was full too 😂. So dunno about the rest of the country but here they ain’t buying it

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s so immature about the pumpkin. I can just picture her laughing manically at it. It’s not appropriate in front of her mum and children although I suppose Fiddle Fingers enables her childish behaviour.

Poor Henry looks like he’s aged too.:(

Reactions: 22
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?
Yes, his condition is called ‘being too young to be forced into a seated position’. Hope that helps xx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
I agree with earlier comments that her sexualising of objects all the time is disgusting behaviour. I’m no way a prude and like the odd joke here and there but it’s so inappropriate in front of her child and on a platform that all ages might watch. She really does think it’s hilarious but I have second hand embarrassment for her.

And who was the lucky so and so that got gifted 5 truffles? Proper tight arse

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I know this is going to sound really horrible but I honestly don’t mean it to, does Lennie have some sort of medical condition? A few times now I’ve seen pics of him and he always sits sort of slumped and his arms are always very straight and down towards his sides. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed/picked up on it and if it is a condition what could it be?
Same as Ronnie, especially as he’s got older, he always looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Every picture we’ve seen of the boys as babies they both just look fed up of her tit. Always hunched over and walks funny too. She is an atrocious mother and that screenshot someone’s posted of Ronnie napping in the pram again sums it up, lazy as duck!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s tit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm just catching up guyyyssss but just came on to say how disgusting she is with the pumpkin "dick".
She spoilt a lovely family montage of a day out with her children by showing that and laughing at Inch with that stupid cackle she has.
Family time then acts like an immature school child. Wanker.

View attachment 814399
To be honest even Jamie short for James looked like he wanted to tell her to bleeping grow up or duck off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love all the constant jokes, Jamie shirt for James freda fiddle fingers etc but the one I can’t get on board with and I eye roll every time it’s mentioned it’s the trace in the loft bit. It’s tit can we drop it thank yous muchly 😘
Is that you trace?? Tap 3 times and we'll send help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 145
urghhh she’s such a manipulative bleep.
“this little room, I’ve cleaned my own little room- see it’s not offensive when I call traceys house little cos I call my rooms little too. SEEEEEE.”

bleeping bin fire of a woman. She’s an absolute creature.

“Jamie looked fit for the knackers yard. It’s hard work being a single parent to two little boys and a 31 year old influencer.”

That might be my favourite piece ever 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Its an original saying and staying im afraid🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
We just got patio laid in the backgarden over the weekend , waited 3 months for this stone to come in , saved longer. Have only now discovered it's the same as Grinchs. 🤯😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Me again. Her toilet story 😡 A why is her house upside down? (We know it’s not ) B why would you want to spend the evening in the bog? And C unattended lit candle in there 🤔

Reactions: 23
Roll your eyes and move on. Don’t come on telling people their comments are tit and telling them to drop it. Quite frankly it comes across as very rude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119
Me again. Her toilet story 😡 A why is her house upside down? (We know it’s not ) B why would you want to spend the evening in the bog? And C unattended lit candle in there 🤔
Spending all night in there to hide from Inch and his Cm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.