Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Bunnykins excellent recap! Sending you lots and lots of love, a spaghetti hoop pie, some Jus-Rol pastry and an Audi I don't have.❤ I hope you're well now. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish It was my 13year old tested positive Tuesday morning with the pcr confirmation yesterday! I'm not jabbed so need to isolate too! My mental health is gonna take go backwards I know it because I'm so active never in so this will be really tough. She has no idea about the real world.
Oh no!!

I hope you are all on the mend soon , covid really does have a lot to answer for in terms of what it's done to folks mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She never mentions Tattle anymore does she. She knows she’s unintentionally lead so many of us here through her troll ranting, only for our eyes to be opened
She doesn't however I've learnt if she's ranting but doesn't actually show the "message", that's when she's aiming it at tattle. She's such a dick!

Reactions: 14
So hope SS posts lots of videos of baby Rose didnt add it in her teens and the loose women ladies 😏🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this the ‘project’ Soph mentioned that he was working on? His new job 😂 With a ‘Tom Hardy’ voice like his I can really see this doing well - he’ll be doing CBeebies bedtime hour next 😉
Please bo...that would creep out all the kiddies and give them nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Thursday is therapy day for Soph.
She disappears every week. Sometimes she posts a bit but often she doesn’t. It would make sense that she plans to stay offline after a therapy session.

I know I can feel absolutely broken for hours after mine, I’m doing EMDR for trauma but even the weeks we just talk about tit that’s been going on it leaves me exhausted.

Just imagine if someone with over 4 million followers (🤣) was honest about their MH recovery? How powerful that could be

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So the play prompts account shared Hinch’s video. One of the comments was asking which set of cards she was using.

She can’t even get the age appropriate activities for Ronnie.
I thought they were too young for Ronnie, bless him, unless he’s regressed that far back☹

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She disappears every week. Sometimes she posts a bit but often she doesn’t. It would make sense that she plans to stay offline after a therapy session.

I know I can feel absolutely broken for hours after mine, I’m doing EMDR for trauma but even the weeks we just talk about tit that’s been going on it leaves me exhausted.

Just imagine if someone with over 4 million followers (🤣) was honest about their MH recovery? How powerful that could be
Yeah but lets be honest, shed only tend cry

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Only problem is that she doesn’t actually have over 4 million followers 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Drives me mad how the ‘play hooray’ lady shares hinches videos - doesn’t she know that everything she stands for hinch is the opposite and she’s using her cards to tend to parent.
why do people suck up to her 🤢
View attachment 809254
They don’t really have a life….but sit holding phones to live theirs thru Old barmy Hinch 🙄 sad or what!

Reactions: 6

Yeah I think it was working out every other Thursday its therapy day for her.
I belief she's doing it but what gets me is that she posts she's not going to be online but comments on posts likes pages etc. Surely like you say you'd be too drained to do that tit. My eldest has therapy and also does EMDR and naps most the day after it because its too mental draining, she rarely speaks to friends or family after it either.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Just wanted to say I know how draining EMDR is I’ve had it twice for different things. I felt like crap after each session and wanted to give it up but I can say it’s the best thing I’ve done, it’s massively helped me and would recommend it to anybody.

I really hope it helps you too, from your comments on here you are doing a fab job and your children are lucky to have you!

agree if she used her platform better on MH it would be so helpful to people, rather than pipe up that she’s “not found her feet” or “had PND” but never discuss it again 🤦🏻‍♀️ It pisses me off. So many women including myself have suffered PND and she just thinks she can imply she’s had it and never discuss it despite being so open with every thing else🥴

• Heart
Just wanted to say I know how draining EMDR is I’ve had it twice for different things. I felt like crap after each session and wanted to give it up but I can say it’s the best thing I’ve done, it’s massively helped me and would recommend it to anybody.

I really hope it helps you too, from your comments on here you are doing a fab job and your children are lucky to have you!

agree if she used her platform better on MH it would be so helpful to people, rather than pipe up that she’s “not found her feet” or “had PND” but never discuss it again 🤦🏻‍♀️ It pisses me off. So many women including myself have suffered PND and she just thinks she can imply she’s had it and never discuss it despite being so open with every thing else🥴
If she can talk about james in bleeping grey joggers she can talk about PND. Nobody wants to see ya husbands shrimp dick hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A few of you mentioned recently the book “People like her” and I’ve just started it! Wow it really could be about a certain person we all love to Tattle about! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Thank you ❤
It really helps to hear that it’s helped others. I’ve been doing it for over a year and no end in sight yet. Honestly the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

Exactly, she doesn’t need to share any private information and no one would ever expect her to, but she could be open and say that she sees a therapist, or that she was under the Perinatal MH team, or whatever is applicable to her. It would help so much with breaking down the barriers and de-stigmatising MH struggles, especially during and after pregnancy.

She could schedule a weekly post on a Thursday for example to share helplines and websites, like Samaritans, Shout, Pandas, Birth Trauma Association. There are soooo many.

Yeah I think it was working out every other Thursday its therapy day for her.
I belief she's doing it but what gets me is that she posts she's not going to be online but comments on posts likes pages etc. Surely like you say you'd be too drained to do that tit. My eldest has therapy and also does EMDR and naps most the day after it because its too mental draining, she rarely speaks to friends or family after it either.
The exhaustion is like nothing I’ve ever known. It’s like my brain just switches off and there’s no way to stop it. Once I’ve slept, I often scroll online as a way to keep my mind occupied but not have to use any energy, so I do understand why she might comment and like things.

Your eldest is lucky to have you there being so understanding ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you ❤
It really helps to hear that it’s helped others. I’ve been doing it for over a year and no end in sight yet. Honestly the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

Exactly, she doesn’t need to share any private information and no one would ever expect her to, but she could be open and say that she sees a therapist, or that she was under the Perinatal MH team, or whatever is applicable to her. It would help so much with breaking down the barriers and de-stigmatising MH struggles, especially during and after pregnancy.

She could schedule a weekly post on a Thursday for example to share helplines and websites, like Samaritans, Shout, Pandas, Birth Trauma Association. There are soooo many.
I’m sure you will get there ♥ You do are doing amazing to continue with it!

Totally agree - I wouldn’t expect any influencer or celeb to talk about something personal like PND if they didn’t want to. It’s great if they do as you say to stop the stigma which is still out there.

However her odd comment here and there is wrong. I can’t understand it because if she didn’t want to share something so personal why say something at all. She either hasn’t had it and she’s playing it for sympathy which is disgusting or she’s saving it for another book/ some other gain. Either way it’s a pretty crappy thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens
Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Soph's content hit a new low on Tuesday when she filmed herself and Trace reviewing chocolate in her car 'like a couple of youtubers' or like a con woman off instagram and her gormless stooge. Trace had even been let out of the loft for the occassion.
Other highlights included her buying / being gifted a new steamer, more undeclared ads for her book of lists and her showing us her plans for her / Ron's doll's house. Naturally we were all right and it's going to be 50 shades of greige and to really mix it up, a very grey looking duck egg blue.
It then all kicked off at peak engagement time when best bubs forever Stinky Stace revealed that she's decided to call Princess Pickle, Rose. Sopha Rose was thrilled / fuming declaring her love for both mother and daughter again. Her message just oozed insincerity. And just imagine Soph, Rose won't have to add Rose in her teens!
A bit later and Gretel was in full flow on a rant about a tend message regarding Ron playing with a doll's house. 'Stayooopid peeeerrrrsan.' I'm sure Soph didn't send that message to herself as an excuse to have an angry little strop on her stories due to the green eyed monster taking her over yet again

Wednesday morning and she was feeling 'a bit lost this morning - for some reason' hmm what could have bought on these sudden mood swings between stropping and sulking? No, I can't think of anything... 🌹
She decided to actually play with Ron by emptying a pot noodle in to a plastic box for him, Jamie can go without his tea tonight, and then she started work on her doll's house. With an inexplicable soundtrack by NYSYNC she washed it and started decorating it by sticking lollypop sticks randomly to the walls. It looked shite obviously.

But the best was yet to come as she uploaded a story of her visiting Stacey and Rose at Pickle Cottage, making sure she was one of the first people to see the new baby. She cooed and clucked over Stacey almost as much as she did the baby, scarily sneaking in to her bedroom to leave her a present under her pillow. 😬 This was accompanied by a gridpost of her with them and yet another declaration of her love for them. I hope Stacey and Joe learn to sleep with one eye open now they've invited creepy crawler Soph in to their lives and home..

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
I've so much catching up to do 😜 thank you @Bunnykins for your recap 💗 what would us nasty trolls do without you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can't even grab a million likes on recent grid post.
Ey up! It's Thursday, cleaners are in. bleeping hate it when she uses the term day off, it's a proper kick in the teeth isn't it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.