Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just wondering why he would be doing a podcast for arsenal fans and talking about him and his life and his “rapidly built online empire” then I thought maybe just mayyybbbeee he’s going to set himself up as a social media empire advisor, like a social media manager type. You know teaching people how to rinse the shoppers?
Maybe Instagram is dying out for them so now their next “marketing” target is football fans? 🤔
Like let’s face it sopha doesn’t know what kind of account she’s got now 😂
Who knows, but it just sounds like the same old tit over an over again. Unless there’s more podcasts coming? 🙄

Reactions: 15
excuse me but they did not sit down and plan a strategy! How dare you even suggest he’s lying! Sopha just randomly started a little home account for her friends and family and it took off from there. She couldn’t believe it happened to little old her! There was definately no ulterior motives you nusty troll!
This! And her management company just signed her up without her knowledge. She still doesn't know how that happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She never mentions Tattle anymore does she. She knows she’s unintentionally lead so many of us here through her troll ranting, only for our eyes to be opened
Was about to say the same she now makes out it’s comments on Instagram as she made the huge mistake of blaming tattle and it’s lead so many people here to have their eyes opened.I was very late to discovering hinch was never a massiv hun her just followed her to be honest but after reading h book I thought something didn’t add up she mentioned tattle online and I came here and it was like all the things I’d thought didn’t sit right were true and never left lurked for ages before setting up and account but love how everyone on this thread is so supportive and gives great advice . It’s made these past few months more bare-able thank you xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
First time poster and if its her she's just riled me up big time! And I'm not sure how to link a clip from itv news sorry.
They had a segment about dairy being linked to deforestation, I'm sure it's her, she's standing with Trace in front of her merch, answered giggling like a school girl. You know when someone answers a question and you think wtf did you just say? 'Can't put butter on the toast, what am I supposed to feed my child'
It looked like her but it wasn’t😉

Reactions: 7
This! And her management company just signed her up without her knowledge. She still doesn't know how that happened.
Working as a tend hairdresser not working in a hardcore sales environment of recruitment. When Gleam came knocking wanting to sign little old Soph up from a teeny tiny village (which is also bollocks) because she bought tit tons of bots. Truly inspiring 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s going to be doing some podcast for an Arsenal Instagram page which I found a bit odd, guess he’s moving in to being a football commentator after his Fash fc experience 😂
Is this the ‘project’ Soph mentioned that he was working on? His new job 😂 With a ‘Tom Hardy’ voice like his I can really see this doing well - he’ll be doing CBeebies bedtime hour next 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think Thursday is her big tattle catch up day 😂. There is no way she won’t post today if “celebs” are going to meet SS baby today, just too much for her to deal with, she will be sat in the dog bed rocking, reading tattle and eating Pringles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She never mentions Tattle anymore does she. She knows she’s unintentionally lead so many of us here through her troll ranting, only for our eyes to be opened
That’s exactly what happened with most of us I think. I know I was a fan of hers, genuinely thought she was nice and because I love cleaning her content appealed to me. I was going through a bad time, leukaemia diagnosis, when I started to see what she was really like. I thought I was being a bit harsh but when I came here after she’d mentioned it, I realised we can’t all be wrong. I went her off her so much when she’d had Ron because she just isn’t maternal with him at all and it just set off red flags for the rest of her odd behaviour.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I’m just listening 🤢 the empire is about football not their bullshit bollocks ATV

Inches podcast, the bloke asks about their rise to insta fame “We didn’t sit down & plan a strategy” yeah of course you didn’t 🥱

He talked about online bullying 🙄 & people giving grief about the dog 😂 sadly he didn’t elaborate on that 😂😂
Didn't plan a strategy? That lie will take his nose back to pre op days 😂

Hinch stalked FB cleaning and home accounts asking dickish questions, then passed them off as her own. The sales people in them knew that by calling cloffs names is endearing to "shoppers" (Jamie, short for James name for their fans).
She/they approached Gleam, to be told duck off and build your account up. They did and got signed up.
They did their research in that acting fick works and voila!

As for the sad excuse for a dog - it's a weeble. End of. There's no defence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That’s exactly what happened with most of us I think. I know I was a fan of hers, genuinely thought she was nice and because I love cleaning her content appealed to me. I was going through a bad time, leukaemia diagnosis, when I started to see what she was really like. I thought I was being a bit harsh but when I came here after she’d mentioned it, I realised we can’t all be wrong. I went her off her so much when she’d had Ron because she just isn’t maternal with him at all and it just set off red flags for the rest of her odd behaviour.
Ahh bunny I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope you’re okay. ❤❤❤❤

Ps Sopha has no manners!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahh bunny I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope you’re okay. ❤❤❤❤

Ps Sopha has no manners!!
I’m doing well now thanks. I’m not how I was before, but you plough onwards don’t you. Hinch could learn a thing or two from us nutsy trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Bunny I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis! ♥
I think a lot of us liked her at one point. It was actually my friend who helped me see the light, she is a psychiatrist and is convinced she is an undiagnosed narcissistic, she’s worked with very few of them as typically they never see that they are narcissistic apparently ! I read bits about it and I think she is right, she’s like textbook, the fact it’s obvious from just small snippets of her life is very funny! I think a lot of people just don’t know about narcissistic personality disorder and also the constant lies she tells

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m doing well now thanks. I’m not how I was before, but you plough onwards don’t you. Hinch could learn a thing or two from us nutsy trolls.
Aye nothing else for it. You take care of yourself bunny troll 😘

Hinch lives in a bubble. That bubble will burst one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hope the shoppers fans see this: “built an online empire”
I’m shocked I thought they did it because they loved it guysh and are everyone’s friends 🤣
A high profile online presence? Creeping around taking photos of his wife, throwing tend pooh at his son, and being a neglectful dog owner and his wife's witch? Yeah that's the very epitome of a high profile online presence! What a pile of utter wank! All the vest! 😂

I’m shocked I thought they did it because they loved it guysh and are everyone’s friends 🤣
A high profile online presence? Creeping around taking photos of his wife, throwing tend pooh at his son, and being a neglectful dog owner and his wife's witch? Yeah that's the very epitome of a high profile online presence! What a pile of utter wank! All the vest! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone still on her personal account? Does she post grid posts of ss on there? Or what does she post on there?

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness, I had no idea you’d been unwell. I really hope things are better now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha "high online presence" .... what by his missus posting tit pretending to be jimbob?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.