Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drives me mad how the ‘play hooray’ lady shares hinches videos - doesn’t she know that everything she stands for hinch is the opposite and she’s using her cards to tend to parent.
why do people suck up to her 🤢
View attachment 809254
God it really fucks me off too! Always liked Claire and her account but that fawning because of the so-called Hinch effect is vomit-inducing. Same with What Mummy Makes / Rebecca Wilson - she was lovely on her weaning account and then her numbers exploded after a Hinch share and the direction of her account changed, horrible how much she over-exposes her child for her business.

And speaking of over-exposing, what need is there for Hinch to share a near-naked photo of Lonnie save for his nappy at this time of night 😭😭😭 poor child 💔

Reactions: 27
Cleaner is back to their usual Thursday slot I see dog pie is having a day off using pre records
(cheers @Curlywurly82 who reminded us of this classic 🤣👍)
@Bunnykins you are gifted don't ever leave us

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
First time poster and if its her she's just riled me up big time! And I'm not sure how to link a clip from itv news sorry.
They had a segment about dairy being linked to deforestation, I'm sure it's her, she's standing with Trace in front of her merch, answered giggling like a school girl. You know when someone answers a question and you think wtf did you just say? 'Can't put butter on the toast, what am I supposed to feed my child'
Don't think that's her- would have been great if it was! - and that's not Tesco or her Hunch range behind her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she have a habit of going into SS bedroom? I'm sure she did this before... Just to chop her pillows. Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why does she need cards? Surely you could just ask him?

If you're looking for ideas sure..but if you're going by your child's interests I don't see the need!?

Why doesn't she get Ronnie involved with making that dolls house? Those toys are a bit old for him. You can get nice chunky wooden furniture for dolls houses for younger children. Guess that doesn't suit the aesthetic!
I don’t know the brand but she’s probably advertising them, who knows why she uses them, she may be as well making up her own cards because Ronnie doesn’t get to choose anyway! 🙄

Reactions: 10
She never mentions Tattle anymore does she. She knows she’s unintentionally lead so many of us here through her troll ranting, only for our eyes to be opened

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Completely random question but is anyone else wondering where jimbobnojobwashyourbuminit is at, he’s unusually quiet, wheres he gone💁🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
stacey is good at upcycling things, it’s her niche.
hinch never used to post stuff like that, must she copy everything stacey does

Reactions: 18
Hello to all our new members 😊 welcome ❤
There is a reason this twit has 444 threads on here!!
Anyway I’ve woke up feeling like utter tit cough temp and sore throat so off to do a covid test 😩
Wonder what delights she will grace us with today, maybe Ron can play with some of that tend tit he just loved to play with or perhaps it’s bin day and he can play with his bins 🤦‍♀️
she is a bleeping dick
Anyway as you were ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh no @MrSoHmYgOsH feel better soon. I know. It’s gotten so ridiculous with her content if you can call it that. Think her last story said she was off until Friday because freda is in to clean and do the ironing. So we are all #blessed with a day of reprieve from the madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Genius as always @Bunnykins 👏👏👏😘

Seeing Sopha has a day off I was reminded of when we used to do “remember when” every time she had the cleaner in 😆

After yesterday’s chat about “strong” language I remembered when we all used to apologise to @Pepsi for swearing until she told us to “bleeping pack it in” or words to that effect 🤣 Pepsi - I’m sure you’ll correct me if I worded that wrong 😉🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s not an airport grinch, you don’t need to announce your departure, we’re all glad of a days respite from you

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Completely random question but is anyone else wondering where jimbobnojobwashyourbuminit is at, he’s unusually quiet, wheres he gone💁🏼‍♀️
Busy looking after Ronnie while she galavants around with Trace and sneaks around her best bubs 4eva’s bedroom.
ETA He’ll she’ll be back to posting on his her account when it’s her day off. Hope that’s helps ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He's at work! He's got lots of projects he's busy with!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s not an airport grinch, you don’t need to announce your departure, we’re all glad of a days respite from you
Hopefully she won’t miss the flight out of Instagram. Some of the Loose women are meeting baby Rose today so she may get delayed and have to pop back on to post an attention seeking post. I’m guessing Troll, look what I’ve bought or undeclared AD just the usual boring shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A day off 😭😭 from what?! Visiting friends?! Hilarious. She genuinely believes she has a job doesn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.