Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh also guys it looks like I’ve become a VIP member today!! I do hope one of you will make me a mashed potato face, the creepier the better! Thanks for the laughs and the rants, pastry trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Hello to all our new members 😊 welcome ❤
There is a reason this twit has 444 threads on here!!
Anyway I’ve woke up feeling like utter tit cough temp and sore throat so off to do a covid test 😩
Wonder what delights she will grace us with today, maybe Ron can play with some of that tend tit he just loved to play with or perhaps it’s bin day and he can play with his bins 🤦‍♀️
she is a bleeping dick
Anyway as you were ATV
Hope you feel better soon and its just the horrible cold doing the rounds ❤

Oh also guys it looks like I’ve become a VIP member today!! I do hope one of you will make me a mashed potato face, the creepier the better! Thanks for the laughs and the rants, pastry trolls
I'll make you a spaghetti hoop pie wirh extra unmelted cheese and throw in some 🍅 to celebrate 🤣

Hope the shoppers fans see this: “built an online empire”
I’m shocked I thought they did it because they loved it guysh and are everyone’s friends 🤣
Rise to fame
Its going to be a rant about trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope the shoppers fans see this: “built an online empire”
I’m shocked I thought they did it because they loved it guysh and are everyone’s friends 🤣
I’m just listening 🤢 the empire is about football not their bullshit bollocks ATV

Inches podcast, the bloke asks about their rise to insta fame “We didn’t sit down & plan a strategy” yeah of course you didn’t 🥱

He talked about online bullying 🙄 & people giving grief about the dog 😂 sadly he didn’t elaborate on that 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Obviously covid is just tend in the tend friendship world.
I wish It was my 13year old tested positive Tuesday morning with the pcr confirmation yesterday! I'm not jabbed so need to isolate too! My mental health is gonna take go backwards I know it because I'm so active never in so this will be really tough. She has no idea about the real world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Another brilliant recap bunny 🏆 you're gonna have to give up your job for us Tattlers the way these threads fly -

Another day off ey. Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can she not be absolutely terrified that her children's pictures inc in the bath are so far and wide she could never possibly know who is looking at them and even if now she did decide to take them off the gram ( unlikely) she could never have them back or taken down. Just because other's are as bleeping stupid as to post their kid's etc doesn't absolve you Sophie, those boy's rely on you their mother and you've let them down badly dismissing their rights and dignity for content and money. Shame on you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
A day off from painting a dolls house and slipping gifts under pillows. She’s like bloody Santa.
I hope she uses this time to relax and unwind poor love.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’m just listening 🤢 the empire is about football not their bullshit bollocks ATV

Inches podcast, the bloke asks about their rise to insta fame “We didn’t sit down & plan a strategy” yeah of course you didn’t 🥱

He talked about online bullying 🙄 & people giving grief about the dog 😂 sadly he didn’t elaborate on that 😂😂
lmao didn’t mention they have an obese dog then that they’ve ignored vets advice on 😭 love how they leave details out to look like they see sweetness and light! Don’t suppose he mentioned he is on his lazy arse all day and doesn’t walk the poor tubster?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Why would arsenal fans give a tit about Jamie Hinchliffe & his wife’s cleaning account?

Reactions: 36
Ronalon looked so uncomfortable when she chucked that cold “sketti” and it landed on his arm. She hasn’t a clue has she.
you can just imagine Joe before she arrived to visit baby Rose “Stace I’m warning you, get her out of here in 30 mins, she creeps me out” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
lmao didn’t mention they have an obese dog then that they’ve ignored vets advice on 😭 love how they leave details out to look like they see sweetness and light! Don’t suppose he mentioned he is on his lazy arse all day and doesn’t walk the poor tubster?
Nope not a word 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, I know this has probably already been covered but I’m a bit behind and her rant about the tend message saying Ronnie shouldn’t play with a dolls house has really wound me up.
She has spent her entire “career” reinforcing gender stereotypes. “I’m a girl therefore my job is to look pretty, stay at home, knock out kids and keep the house clean”.
Stacey has a baby girl and she buys her everything she can find in various shades of pink. Ron has been forced into Arsenal and football and cars and trucks and construction toys from the day he was born and yet she’s supposedly outraged because one other person has apparently suggested that toys are gender specific. She’s an absolute hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 112
I was just wondering why he would be doing a podcast for arsenal fans and talking about him and his life and his “rapidly built online empire” then I thought maybe just mayyybbbeee he’s going to set himself up as a social media empire advisor, like a social media manager type. You know teaching people how to rinse the shoppers?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

excuse me but they did not sit down and plan a strategy! How dare you even suggest he’s lying! Sopha just randomly started a little home account for her friends and family and it took off from there. She couldn’t believe it happened to little old her! There was definately no ulterior motives you nusty troll!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.