Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Soph's content hit a new low on Tuesday when she filmed herself and Trace reviewing chocolate in her car 'like a couple of youtubers' or like a con woman off instagram and her gormless stooge. Trace had even been let out of the loft for the occassion.
Other highlights included her buying / being gifted a new steamer, more undeclared ads for her book of lists and her showing us her plans for her / Ron's doll's house. Naturally we were all right and it's going to be 50 shades of greige and to really mix it up, a very grey looking duck egg blue.
It then all kicked off at peak engagement time when best bubs forever Stinky Stace revealed that she's decided to call Princess Pickle, Rose. Sopha Rose was thrilled / fuming declaring her love for both mother and daughter again. Her message just oozed insincerity. And just imagine Soph, Rose won't have to add Rose in her teens!
A bit later and Gretel was in full flow on a rant about a tend message regarding Ron playing with a doll's house. 'Stayooopid peeeerrrrsan.' I'm sure Soph didn't send that message to herself as an excuse to have an angry little strop on her stories due to the green eyed monster taking her over yet again

Wednesday morning and she was feeling 'a bit lost this morning - for some reason' hmm what could have bought on these sudden mood swings between stropping and sulking? No, I can't think of anything... 🌹
She decided to actually play with Ron by emptying a pot noodle in to a plastic box for him, Jamie can go without his tea tonight, and then she started work on her doll's house. With an inexplicable soundtrack by NYSYNC she washed it and started decorating it by sticking lollypop sticks randomly to the walls. It looked shite obviously.

But the best was yet to come as she uploaded a story of her visiting Stacey and Rose at Pickle Cottage, making sure she was one of the first people to see the new baby. She cooed and clucked over Stacey almost as much as she did the baby, scarily sneaking in to her bedroom to leave her a present under her pillow. 😬 This was accompanied by a gridpost of her with them and yet another declaration of her love for them. I hope Stacey and Joe learn to sleep with one eye open now they've invited creepy crawler Soph in to their lives and home..

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 174

Soph's content hit a new low on Tuesday when she filmed herself and Trace reviewing chocolate in her car 'like a couple of youtubers' or like a con woman off instagram and her gormless stooge. Trace had even been let out of the loft for the occassion.
Other highlights included her buying / being gifted a new steamer, more undeclared ads for her book of lists and her showing us her plans for her / Ron's doll's house. Naturally we were all right and it's going to be 50 shades of greige and to really mix it up, a very grey looking duck egg blue.
It then all kicked off at peak engagement time when best bubs forever Stinky Stace revealed that she's decided to call Princess Pickle, Rose. Sopha Rose was thrilled / fuming declaring her love for both mother and daughter again. Her message just oozed insincerity. And just imagine Soph, Rose won't have to add Rose in her teens!
A bit later and Gretel was in full flow on a rant about a tend message regarding Ron playing with a doll's house. 'Stayooopid peeeerrrrsan.' I'm sure Soph didn't send that message to herself as an excuse to have an angry little strop on her stories due to the green eyed monster taking her over yet again

Wednesday morning and she was feeling 'a bit lost this morning - for some reason' hmm what could have bought on these sudden mood swings between stropping and sulking? No, I can't think of anything... 🌹
She decided to actually play with Ron by emptying a pot noodle in to a plastic box for him, Jamie can go without his tea tonight, and then she started work on her doll's house. With an inexplicable soundtrack by NYSYNC she washed it and started decorating it by sticking lollypop sticks randomly to the walls. It looked shite obviously.

But the best was yet to come as she uploaded a story of her visiting Stacey and Rose at Pickle Cottage, making sure she was one of the first people to see the new baby. She cooed and clucked over Stacey almost as much as she did the baby, scarily sneaking in to her bedroom to leave her a present under her pillow. 😬 This was accompanied by a gridpost of her with them and yet another declaration of her love for them. I hope Stacey and Joe learn to sleep with one eye open now they've invited creepy crawler Soph in to their lives and home..

Bless your heart @bunnykinsbeen waiting. And you never fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

👌 Amazing as always Bunny! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only positive thing I will ever say about Hinch is that she led me to this forum. I don’t have children but I hope one day that I will, and I genuinely feel like reading all of your comments and seeing your examples of real, proper, good parenting has opened my eyes so much. Maybe I’m weird but it actually makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside seeing you all talk about your little ones and the activities you do and there’s just so much love there and it makes me really hope that one day I can have my own family. This from people I don’t know, with daft usernames and hinch pics - whereas she has plastered those boys all over the internet, makes it so blindingly obvious how incompetent she is at everything, and just generally acts a wido. You lot are lovely. Keep on trolling x

• Heart
Reactions: 167
👏🏻 bravo once again, you have a real talent of making the most annoying boring twit on earth sound mildly interesting 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Hinch is like the Milk Tray man leaving chocs under her stinky mates pillow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks @Bunnykins I haven’t had a chance to read yet. I was replying at the end of the last thread as it closed, to this:
Oh it’s gonna be unbearable when she moves don’t you forget it

“Oh how did little old ex sales woman me with a husband who worked in pr manage to get this far🥺🥺

I cannot think of anyone less deserving than her to have what she does. I swear the worst people in the world always end up properly rich and just hoard money 🤣 shed probably blast herself of to space like old Jeffrey if she had the cash. “I’ve just always wanted to go to space guyssschh” hopefully she’d get stuck in space
Oh don’t forget, how they scrimped and saved “for years” to get their current house. How? They’d only been together a short while and going on multiple holidays a year according to her personal Instagram account which was public at the time, til we caught her out on her tend narrative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

your recaps never fail to make me giggle! You’re funny and truthful, something sopha could never be 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
First time poster and if its her she's just riled me up big time! And I'm not sure how to link a clip from itv news sorry.
They had a segment about dairy being linked to deforestation, I'm sure it's her, she's standing with Trace in front of her merch, answered giggling like a school girl. You know when someone answers a question and you think wtf did you just say? 'Can't put butter on the toast, what am I supposed to feed my child'

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jamie short for James gets me every time. I bet she still says it as well guyschhh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jamie went without his tea that night 🤣🤣🤣
Well done Bunnykins that's brilliant!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The only positive thing I will ever say about Hinch is that she led me to this forum. I don’t have children but I hope one day that I will, and I genuinely feel like reading all of your comments and seeing your examples of real, proper, good parenting has opened my eyes so much. Maybe I’m weird but it actually makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside seeing you all talk about your little ones and the activities you do and there’s just so much love there and it makes me really hope that one day I can have my own family. This from people I don’t know, with daft usernames and hinch pics - whereas she has plastered those boys all over the internet, makes it so blindingly obvious how incompetent she is at everything, and just generally acts a wido. You lot are lovely. Keep on trolling x
I love this forum. Its full of support and care for each other. They call us trolls but we're just people with opinions who would receive death threats from the crazy hinchers if we voiced our opinions or called her out on a public page. Some of them hinchers are vile. But then they learn it from their idol 🙄🤷‍♀️

Happy trolling you nusty troll 😘😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Drives me mad how the ‘play hooray’ lady shares hinches videos - doesn’t she know that everything she stands for hinch is the opposite and she’s using her cards to tend to parent.
why do people suck up to her 🤢
DEF07949-B406-4976-A373-7BC23E51B42A.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
@Bunnykins excellent recap as always! POT NOODLES 😂 (that we know Henners gobbled up as soon as Hinch stopped recording!)

I just wanted to follow up to a comment on the last thread - the mummy who was wondering how she can’t get things done like Hinch! That was the exact same thing that brought me here!
Anyway, I just wanted to say you sound like you are doing a fab job and nobody should compare themselves to her because what she shows isn’t real. Our house (which seems similar in size to castle greyskull) is currently on sale and I have two boys under 3. We have viewings every other day which means I am constantly cleaning and tidying to keep the house at an acceptable ‘show home’ standard and it’s absolutely killing me. I’m still on maternity and my eldest goes to nursery two days a week. Even then I struggle to keep on top of it all. I’ve realised that she must have tonnes of help to have time to fanny around painting dolls houses and sitting in cars reviewing chocolates. So nobody should feel inferior to her.

As it’s been said many a time it is evident how many of you are such lovely parents and there are always helpful nuggets of information even if we do go off on one about weaning and car seats and tesco opening hours 😂
Feeling a tad bit sentimental but you nusty trolls have helped me through a very tough year and a half and for that I’m grateful ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Drives me mad how the ‘play hooray’ lady shares hinches videos - doesn’t she know that everything she stands for hinch is the opposite and she’s using her cards to tend to parent.
View attachment 809254
Why does she need cards? Surely you could just ask him?

If you're looking for ideas sure..but if you're going by your child's interests I don't see the need!?

Why doesn't she get Ronnie involved with making that dolls house? Those toys are a bit old for him. You can get nice chunky wooden furniture for dolls houses for younger children. Guess that doesn't suit the aesthetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Great recap @Bunnykins !
So she loves baby Rose...and she really loves Stacey...and yet when Inch said "love you" on their anniversary trip, all he got back was 'woo ooo ooo' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 809254
Did she though? Did she *actually* sit down at R’s level and play. Awesome if she did but I genuinely wouldn’t put it past her to have done exactly what was shown: stick the camera in his face at a few different angles, fling some spaghetti in the air and give a thumbs up. Notice jabba the mutt was lurking, no doubt because of his love of family play time and not because there was a tray of food

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bloody hell! Trying to keep up this week. Yano work and kids. Real life shhhtuff Sopha Sloff!
That video wasn't from today..she didn't have that tracksuit on when painting that dolls house.

Reactions: 16
@Bunnykins excellent recap as always! POT NOODLES 😂 (that we know Henners gobbled up as soon as Hinch stopped recording!)

I just wanted to follow up to a comment on the last thread - the mummy who was wondering how she can’t get things done like Hinch! That was the exact same thing that brought me here!
Anyway, I just wanted to say you sound like you are doing a fab job and nobody should compare themselves to her because what she shows isn’t real. Our house (which seems similar in size to castle greyskull) is currently on sale and I have two boys under 3. We have viewings every other day which means I am constantly cleaning and tidying to keep the house at an acceptable ‘show home’ standard and it’s absolutely killing me. I’m still on maternity and my eldest goes to nursery two days a week. Even then I struggle to keep on top of it all. I’ve realised that she must have tonnes of help to have time to fanny around painting dolls houses and sitting in cars reviewing chocolates. So nobody should feel inferior to her.

As it’s been said many a time it is evident how many of you are such lovely parents and there are always helpful nuggets of information even if we do go off on one about weaning and car seats and tesco opening hours 😂
Feeling a tad bit sentimental but you nusty trolls have helped me through a very tough year and a half and for that I’m grateful ❤
I'm new here , will admit always thought the worst of Tattle but after this last week of sick children pulling all nighters this forum has kept me going in the wee small hours...I've discovered what a lovely bunch you all are, who are the opposite of trolls as really care and support each other, and care for the development of wee Ronnie and Lennie .

Thanks for keeping me sane, and giving me a right laugh as well (dog-pie had to be the best typo ever!)

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.