Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just found out from a very reliable source, Jamie has a pecker 😂

Someone I know slept with him on a one night stand years and years ago and she confirmed to me last night that he has a pecker and it lasted all of about 5 seconds 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I had to run straight to tattle to tell you all
His old nose was probably bigger than his pecker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I can imagine her sat on the sofa “ye I posted 6 stories today, I’ve earned a day off”
duck off Sopha, I’ve just treated my 2nd cardiac arrest this week, I don’t get a day off
Ive stopped one person self harming and one person killing themselves. Im now at soft play with my son (well eating my breakfast at 25 to 12) with my best friend and her little boy. Yknow like normal mums do. Ive never seen Ron go soft play...

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Someone I know slept with him on a one night stand years and years ago and she confirmed to me last night that he has a pecker and it lasted all of about 5 seconds 😂😂😂😂😂😂

HAHAHAHAHA I would be buzzing to get that kind of intel good work 🤏

Did he have his old nose then?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HAHAHAHAHA I would be buzzing to get that kind of intel good work 🤏

Did he have his old nose then?
Hahahaha, she went to school with him so I assume so! I will have to get her to dig the year books out.

Dunno what Soph was seeing in those grey joggers but it wasn't his old boy😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why would arsenal fans give a tit about Jamie Hinchliffe & his wife’s cleaning account?
I just asked my Arsenal supporter husband if he'd listen to it and he said 'what the hell would I do listening to the husband of some crazy cleaner?! What does he even have thats relevant to say, is he even a footballer?"

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Well let's face it, if that was on top if you 5 mins must have felt like an eternity!😷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha, she went to school with him so I assume so! I will have to get her to dig the year books out.

Dunno what Soph was seeing in those grey joggers but it wasn't his old boy😂😂
Maybe the inches he had removed off his nose were surgically transplanted elsewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, I wish I had the time to fanny about painting an age inappropriate toy for my two year old and creep round my tend besties house hiding chocolates in my own brand (another undisclosed ad there Hinch??) water bottle. And then have a day off because that was all too much hard work.

I think we're going to get a huge tattle bingo on whoever called the dolls house being used for some cheesy montage to reveal Hinch Farm. I can picture the cheesy music, the close up pan of the dolls house, followed by a pan out with the Big House behind it. Along with some tripe quote about "we really wished for it, and it happened". Because if good things never happen to us regular folk, it's just because we didn't wish hard enough.

I think she's going to lose a lot of however many real followers she has left. A lot of the comments on various Facebook groups seem to be from people who are quickly changing her opinion of her.
I hadn’t realised she’d used her own water bottle to store the Daim bars for SS! She is so sneaky and sly - you cannot trust her! She blatantly gives the finger to ASA rules. Thinks she is better than that. I just think it shows what a chav she is, and that she’s unprofessional. Wonder if she left her sales job or was asked to leave???

Reactions: 18
Ronalon looked so uncomfortable when she chucked that cold “sketti” and it landed on his arm. She hasn’t a clue has she.
you can just imagine Joe before she arrived to visit baby Rose “Stace I’m warning you, get her out of here in 30 mins, she creeps me out” 😂😂😂
I thought the same. Such a measly amount of pasta, she could have dyed it a bright colour or gave scissors for him to use his fine motor skills, but nooooo....

Reactions: 7
Hello trolls. Excellent recap as per Bunnyboo.
Hope you’re all well.
All of yesterday’s content was prerecorded. Possible so was the day before. I genuinely think they go off to country cottages on the sly every couple of weeks. They have all that money burning a hole in their pockets. I can imagine Soph and jayme pack themselves up for a couple of days away from the kids each week to “have a break”. Then come back film what they need and do the same again and again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If only more influencers were this transparent
Eurgh thatsinglemum who's always on the beg to get companies to work with her :rolleyes:

On topic....I do think the house reveal has already been rumbled on here! She'll be scratching manically at her neck trying to work out a new way to show it off :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I’ve just stumbled across this post on Facebook… it’s so true. Sofha and her sheep are these mothers that are obsessed with the ‘show home Instagram life’ it’s really very sad 😞 poor kids. I have 3 girls and my eldest 16 and very conscious of our home being a bit untidy if people come round.. it’s all because of what she sees on Instagram. Sorry I know it’s a bit off topic just wanted to share 💖

You all want immaculate homes. You want to cover your house in bleach & you want the perfect grey and white show home. I get it, I really do. But this ‘trend’ has become ridiculous. People aren’t sitting with their children at dinner time because they need to wash the pots and pans straight away. Children aren’t playing with play dough because god forbid the cleaning up. The toys are all hidden away in their bedrooms incase you have a visitor. Bed time stories are non existent because the floor won’t mop itself.

Slow down mummas.

Soon enough your children will all be grown up, they’ll fly the nest and you’ll be sat alone in your perfectly tidy home wishing for one more day of chaos.

It’s not just your home, it’s theirs too. I won’t turn my home into an instagram worthy fragile building. I’ll keep tripping over lego, I’ll laugh whenever the children have more chocolate biscuit around their mouths than in it. I will put the tub of ‘pink stuff’ down and I’ll spend my last £2 buying them an ice cream on the beach. You can moan about the state of my home. You can move that pile of toys of the sofa before you take a seat. But I’d rather spend time with my child than make my house immaculate to please you. Love us for who we are 💜

Your house is a building, that’s all it is. Your home is the heart beats that fill the walls. It’s the laughter as your children hose down their sandy toes. It’s the squeals of excitement as you do the funny voices in the bedtime story.

Sing to them Mummas. Sing until your throat is sore. Read that story over and over until the pages turn crisp. Pick them up, even if it is the 10th time today, one day they won’t ask anymore.

Your child’s fondest memories won’t be watching you on your hands and knees scrubbing the floor. You have forever to tidy up. Your children will never be as young as they are today.

If you’re one of the lucky ones who will wake up tomorrow morning, appreciate it. If you woke up tomorrow and all the people you love were gone, your house would look the same, your home would never feel the same again ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s just started following Laredoute. She’s a bit KTTP with that company. Wonder what she’s bought. I have a suspicion it will be Ronnies bed. Not sure why I think that. Just do. I think the way she’s being with the dolls house is leaning towards an Xmas reveal for the new house. Ronnies room will be November content.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.