Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf. Why does she always use the paper that looks like it’s been left in shed and used millions of times before Surely she can afford some new greaseproof stuff. Or nice wrapping. Lord help us. Chav tastic or what.

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20211017-140539_Instagram.jpg

This is the kinda influencer post I like to see.. how tit it can actually go instead of saying "I luv ittttttt guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I've just caught up but lonnies poor hat doesn't even fit round the back 🤣😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trace is probably feeling insulted about being treated like a peasant by Hinch on Friday and her pregnancy being used for content on the most inappropriate day of the year. Hinch won’t take the blame of course - she will just swoop in like a superhero with some crappy Biscoffff ‘treats’ like the bellend she is.
It’ll be the nusty trolls making Trace sad, suggesting her wonderful friend had anything but kindness in mind when she bought all those things for the nursery 🙄

She wasn’t showing off how much she bought.
She wasn’t creating content.
She wasn’t boasting about ‘her’ baby on an inappropriate day.
She wasn’t showing blue clothes after already sharing blue hearts (has Trace shared the gender herself or did Hinch do it for her? Did Trace get an OTT reveal like Soph?).
She wasn’t using it as more undeclared ads for her ShitexTesco range.

Nope. Just kindness.

Reactions: 25
Ignored poor Ron trying to tell her about his light up sword thing, to laugh at a penis shaped pumpkin with Inch.

Utter witch.

Glad Ron went out though, thankfully Fiddles was there too to actually interact with him properly.
It's quite disturbing how giggly she gets at phallic things, and worse again that it's more interesting than the only engagement we have seen from her son towards her

Reactions: 22
It’ll be the nusty trolls making Trace sad, suggesting her wonderful friend had anything but kindness in mind when she bought all those things for the nursery 🙄

She wasn’t showing off how much she bought.
She wasn’t creating content.
She wasn’t boasting about ‘her’ baby on an inappropriate day.
She wasn’t showing blue clothes after already sharing blue hearts (has Trace shared the gender herself or did Hinch do it for her? Did Trace get an OTT reveal like Soph?).
She wasn’t using it as more undeclared ads for her ShitexTesco range.

Nope. Just kindness.
You're so good at showing us nasty trolls how sweet Hunch is 🥺 Just being kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see the permanent fixture in their daily lives, Fiddlefingers, was tagging along again.

Are they incapable of going out anywhere as a family without her? Surely Vesticle must get a bit pissed off with her presence all the time. Does she sit in the corner of their bedroom every night waiting to administer bitty if Sopha has a nightmare?

Whilst I’m glad she has her mum and gets to spend time with her, their relationship feels quite obsessive.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I may be well off here in the next Hinch plot, but have a feeling she could be off to see Katie... she's acting like she is some sort of Mother Teresa at the moment

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that thinks those black labels she makes with that label maker look really shite!?! Why on earth she would put one on a gift instead of a lovely handwritten gift tag? My Sunday afternoon thoughts

Reactions: 33
Does she ever do Instagram post that's not AD AD AD Just greedy now and not relatable. No wonder people are losing interest in her

Reactions: 8
New Fred here guyshhhh

There’s Pumpkin knobs wrapped in a nappy as a free gift when you head over...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.