Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
USING ICONIC MAKE UP BRUSHES TO PAINT A FUCKEN DOLLS OUSE.

She doesn't mind cos she didn't fucken pay for them, daft cunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

PoppseeT

Can I just say, I would be so pissed off and upset if I was Tracey. She made her look like a right charity case just for views and to line her own pockets. She made what is supposed to be an exciting time for her friend, all about her. If she genuinely wanted to help her friend out, then she could of done it without posting it all over her stories.
The way she constantly put her down - everything was discribed as 'small', she's never had a shelf, there was no need for her to say those things. She just goes about everything the wrong way!

Reactions: 50

WestHighlandWy

Chatty Member
I’m so sorry to those that hinchnomanners has offended. She’s an absolute disgrace.

Lots of love to you all and bless all the little angels who have left this world too soon Xx

❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Electriczsoul

How many times does she want to say how “small” Trace’s nursery is?
“She’s never had a shelf”
I brought this from IKEA” instead of just it’s from IKEA

• Angry

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
I’m over her shit this week. I am once again having a struggling week with my MH and have had to go into school for my son to make a safety plan as he is a massive suicide risk currently
this is real MH struggles. I am lucky enough to be successfully medicated and usually ok but this week just feels like I’m wading through quicksand and trying to carry my son.

maybe I should just decorate a dolls house or go and visit Stacey soloman? instead I’m going to make a proper healthy dinner for us all and clean my house to just keep going

• Heart
  • Sad

Ffairy

What the fuck is she spouting on about? It’s like she is rubbing it in about being able to give new life. Is it just me?
That’s exactly what she’s doing. The whole day she’s spoken about babies.
And then showing this cosy little family walk at dusk just as candles are being lit. Just when I think I can’t dislike her more

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Bunnykins

VIP Member
A day off from painting a dolls house and slipping gifts under pillows. She’s like bloody Santa.
I hope she uses this time to relax and unwind poor love.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

F the dust.

VIP Member
What she doesn't seem to grasp is the most precious thing's she has can't be bought..her children her parents. What I'd give for one more moment with my mother! If you have a life filled with precious people as she does then you're indeed truly rich. My heart is broken and she doesn't even realise who and what are important

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I remember the first time I saw Mrs Hinch on TV and I was so surprised. I'd heard about her but didn't follow her and I thought "oh wow, she's not at all what I was expecting!" and it was obviously the EXACT response they (her, Inch, management) were hoping for. I'd assumed she was going to be nothing special in the looks dept, and here she was, this glamorous Essex girl, fully dolled up like a Boots counter. And therein lies a lot of her issues. Her image is EVERYTHING to her and so she is a slave to the diets, restrictive eating and filters.
She has a nasty personality, a proper mean girl (not even offering the bag of chocolates to her mate, merely handing her one like a peasant) and so she hides her foul personality behind a sweet and innocent public persona and hopes everyone buys it. Thankfully, the clever people on Tattle can't be decieved so easily!

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I’m the first person to admit that I am a huge Shakespeare nerd (saw Ian McKellen no less than 3 times in his latest run as Hamlet!) so the fact that she has misquoted the Bard has wound me up immensely, but what I really can’t believe is the absolute audacity of the woman to think that she can actually convince people that she has ever read Shakespeare!
There are no books in that house except for Ronnie’s picture books and her own ghost written drivel. She doesn’t have sufficient vocabulary to articulate any sentiment other than “I luv it guys. I absolutely luv it.” and now she honestly thinks that her sheep followers are that incredibly stupid that they’re going to believe that this uneducated Essex Barbie doll spends her spare time reading great works of English literature. FFS Sopha!
Everyone knows you just google quotes on the internet and now you’ve proved that you can’t even get that right.

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I’ve been way behind on this thread, finally caught up on 20something pages and the summary is -

1) Hinch is still a selfish, narcissistic bitch.

2) Tattlers are some of the strongest, most caring people I’ve ever come across ❤

• Heart
The only positive thing I will ever say about Hinch is that she led me to this forum. I don’t have children but I hope one day that I will, and I genuinely feel like reading all of your comments and seeing your examples of real, proper, good parenting has opened my eyes so much. Maybe I’m weird but it actually makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside seeing you all talk about your little ones and the activities you do and there’s just so much love there and it makes me really hope that one day I can have my own family. This from people I don’t know, with daft usernames and hinch pics - whereas she has plastered those boys all over the internet, makes it so blindingly obvious how incompetent she is at everything, and just generally acts a wido. You lot are lovely. Keep on trolling x
I love this forum. Its full of support and care for each other. They call us trolls but we're just people with opinions who would receive death threats from the crazy hinchers if we voiced our opinions or called her out on a public page. Some of them hinchers are vile. But then they learn it from their idol 🙄🤷‍♀️

Happy trolling you nusty troll 😘😘x

• Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
People mentioning baby loss awareness, do you honestly think Hinch even knows about it? It's not on her radar so why would she care? Surprised I haven't seen her bestie post about it though considering she had so many losses..by bestie I mean Stacey, not Trace..
Her sickly sweet ,baby related story ,complete with yet another filtered photo of her and her baby, was put up just before 7.00 when a lot of parents were lighting a candle to acknowledge their loss (or losses) for the baby loss awareness wave of light- me being one of them 😥😥
Hinch doesn't give a shit about anything that hasn't directly affected her - she never has and she never will 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46

C7tyBlue5

Title suggestion:

Too little too late with the Wave Of Light, too busy filling Trace’s house with her shite.

I’ve not read much here the last couple of days so I don’t know if something like this has been suggested already! Sorry if it has.

• Haha

HaveALook@@

A baby loss awareness candle amongst the excitement of a nursery story. I’ve had 3 pregnancies and 3 miscarriages. She’s fucking clueless.

• Heart