Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True anxiety and panic like you experienced is awful. I’m so pleased you haven’t experienced an attack recently ❤
Have you been offered any therapy to help with coping strategies?

EMDR is primarily a trauma therapy. With Covid I’ve had to do it virtually, so rather than eye movements I do butterfly tapping on my collarbone.

I’m welling up 😂 thank you so much for this. ❤
😂😂 therapy?? I’ve been on the waiting list via gp since Jan 2020, I have emailed a local councillor twice no reply I was in hospital I went in myself, community nurse involved, I didn’t like the nurse one bit, discharged since early this year. Nope still nothing. 😂

Hinch has no manners, Jimbob has no knob, we are sick of seeing Henry’s knob 😂

lighten the mood a wee bit, laughter is the best medicine of all ❤ Nusty nusty trolls 😂

edited, I meant this year not last year, 🙄😂 I don’t know what year it is half the time 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
😂😂 therapy?? I’ve been on the waiting list via gp since Jan 2020, I have emailed a local councillor twice no reply I was in hospital I went in myself, community nurse involved, I didn’t like the nurse one bit, discharged since early last year. Nope still nothing. 😂

lighten the mood a wee bit, laughter is the best medicine of all ❤ Nusty nusty trolls 😂
That there is the next title 🤣ie:Hinch has no manners....🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 8
😂😂 therapy?? I’ve been on the waiting list via gp since Jan 2020, I have emailed a local councillor twice no reply I was in hospital I went in myself, community nurse involved, I didn’t like the nurse one bit, discharged since early last year. Nope still nothing. 😂

The waiting lists are crazy. It’s awful. Keep pestering (if you feel able) x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I remember the first time I saw Mrs Hinch on TV and I was so surprised. I'd heard about her but didn't follow her and I thought "oh wow, she's not at all what I was expecting!" and it was obviously the EXACT response they (her, Inch, management) were hoping for. I'd assumed she was going to be nothing special in the looks dept, and here she was, this glamorous Essex girl, fully dolled up like a Boots counter. And therein lies a lot of her issues. Her image is EVERYTHING to her and so she is a slave to the diets, restrictive eating and filters.
She has a nasty personality, a proper mean girl (not even offering the bag of chocolates to her mate, merely handing her one like a peasant) and so she hides her foul personality behind a sweet and innocent public persona and hopes everyone buys it. Thankfully, the clever people on Tattle can't be decieved so easily!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m over her tit this week. I am once again having a struggling week with my MH and have had to go into school for my son to make a safety plan as he is a massive suicide risk currently
this is real MH struggles. I am lucky enough to be successfully medicated and usually ok but this week just feels like I’m wading through quicksand and trying to carry my son.

maybe I should just decorate a dolls house or go and visit Stacey soloman? instead I’m going to make a proper healthy dinner for us all and clean my house to just keep going
Not that it makes a difference but I hope your ok, hope your son is ok, your doing amazing, keep going ❤

Reactions: 10
@Bunnykins excellent recap as always! POT NOODLES 😂 (that we know Henners gobbled up as soon as Hinch stopped recording!)

I just wanted to follow up to a comment on the last thread - the mummy who was wondering how she can’t get things done like Hinch! That was the exact same thing that brought me here!
Anyway, I just wanted to say you sound like you are doing a fab job and nobody should compare themselves to her because what she shows isn’t real. Our house (which seems similar in size to castle greyskull) is currently on sale and I have two boys under 3. We have viewings every other day which means I am constantly cleaning and tidying to keep the house at an acceptable ‘show home’ standard and it’s absolutely killing me. I’m still on maternity and my eldest goes to nursery two days a week. Even then I struggle to keep on top of it all. I’ve realised that she must have tonnes of help to have time to fanny around painting dolls houses and sitting in cars reviewing chocolates. So nobody should feel inferior to her.

As it’s been said many a time it is evident how many of you are such lovely parents and there are always helpful nuggets of information even if we do go off on one about weaning and car seats and tesco opening hours 😂
Feeling a tad bit sentimental but you nusty trolls have helped me through a very tough year and a half and for that I’m grateful ❤
Please please please no one compare themselves to this absolute desperate attention seeking woman. She has a partner at home with her 24/7, she has a mum and dad who are there 24/7, she is abysmal to me as a mother, her lack of Intuition daily, her lack of maternal instincts and bond with Ronnie is enough to show anyone that what she has going on is not to be envied.
Give me my 9-5 and two happy secure children any day over this fake lying unhappy person's life.
We are all streets ahead of her in all the areas that matter.....like being a good mother
She doesn't even know her own child. It's clear as day Ronnie has development issues and her throwing wet spaghetti on his skin yesterday like the manic little rat that she is made me think wow this woman is a horrible mother. My child has sensory issues and you could see it in Ron straight away that his skin was crawling with it on his arm...he kept taking the items out of the bucket, he didn't want anything near that sloppy wormy tit let alone have it flung on top of him, and she just cackled away thinking he was enjoying it.....she is so out of touch with her own child because all that really matters to her is how SHE feels and what SHE wants

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So the play prompts account shared Hinch’s video. One of the comments was asking which set of cards she was using.

She can’t even get the age appropriate activities for Ronnie.
I absolutely knew it!! I follow Claire from Play Hooray (but I don’t have any of her merch) and as soon as I saw Grinch using them I thought WTAF? That’s a sensory activity for really young ones who are just exploring textures etc. Not a 2.5 year old?!

FFS.

Reactions: 9
Hasn't she already put the log burner upstairs 🤷‍♀️
Hopefully the room underneath will be a plunge pool?
She’s only done that because SS a fire in her bedroom! If Sopha can’t have one in Castle Greyskull then she’ll have one in her dolls house

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seen a comment about her being " down to Earth " well we'll see when she unveils her farm...at over 1 Mil I cannot understand how these Hinchers don't see how manipulative she is and how much she's exploiting her kids.

Reactions: 11
Multiple faces for different situations and crowds. Textbook narcissistic trait. They are empty inside, their ‘personality’ depends on their situation, so they copy behaviours and emulate the emotions they see others show (copying SS perfect example).
When they see someone hurting they don’t feel what most of us do, but they can still force tears and put on the act.

Its actually terrifying, especially as it’s so incredibly common, apparently 1 in 200.
It’s obvious that it is rife among people like actors, but I’d confidently say that almost all influencers and people who use their children for content have NPD.
What parent on here could honestly say they would ever share their vulnerable child using the toilet, in the bath, exploit his delays (need I go on…?!). WE are the sane ones. How many of us would have the confidence to be seen/heard by millions of people on social media, tv, films, etc. and then have the audacity to use their ‘anxiety’ to promote themselves?!
But narcs attract people, that’s why they get such loyal followings who haven’t seen through it and genuinely believe whichever face it is they see. They are personable people and they know how to suck people in.
BUT NOT US 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

(p.s I’ll stop banging on now)
I agree with all your posts!! Me and my kids are victims of NPD and it's why it recognised in Hinch so quickly. The mess it leaves victims in can be life long and I wish it could be a crime.

I said about 300+ threads ago that the reason people hang on with her is because even though they might recognise things aren't what they seem, is also because admitting you've been (conned) abused is embarrassing.
I'm a really strong person and didn't see it happening. These people are really manipulative with how they behave and project their own behavior onto others to male themselves feel better or more important. They convince you that they're right and that you're lower than them and wrong... even when you're right.

When then you see what's been happening you feel so foolish, or don't want to admit that you've been manipulated at all. Only a handful of people know the lies I was told because I'm too ashamed to tell people the truth on what I went through. If I told people everything they'd think I was a right gullible dick, when in reality I'm not at all.

I hate narcs because I see the damage they leave, but unlike them I'm capable of empathy. So when I hear Hinch give it the "spend time with your beautiful family", all I feel is sadness because she can't do that fully, and ultimately she is the way she is because she's missed something important in her development that has made her this way.
Thats not to say I feel sorry for her, I don't at all, but thats generally why people like her behave the way they do.
They're messed up and don't even realise it because they're so wrapped up in their own self importance.

Best I stop banging on too 🙊 It really pisses me off though!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.