Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoyofLife

Here’s a little “Shakespeare” quote for Instagram, heavily plagiarised of course ….

I know accounts where the bullshit blows
Where sheep and nodding donkeys grow
Quite over-canopied with constant whine
When Tattlers call “Bingo” all of the time!
There they sleep soundly through the night
Counting the pound signs with great delight
And then the snakes throw their enamelled skin
Wide enough to wrap the average fool in.
Well, if we shadows have offended
Think but this and all is mended
That you have all but bullshitted here
With undeclared ads and crocodile tears!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Drives me mad how the ‘play hooray’ lady shares hinches videos - doesn’t she know that everything she stands for hinch is the opposite and she’s using her cards to tend to parent.
why do people suck up to her 🤢
DEF07949-B406-4976-A373-7BC23E51B42A.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She never mentions Tattle anymore does she. She knows she’s unintentionally lead so many of us here through her troll ranting, only for our eyes to be opened
That’s exactly what happened with most of us I think. I know I was a fan of hers, genuinely thought she was nice and because I love cleaning her content appealed to me. I was going through a bad time, leukaemia diagnosis, when I started to see what she was really like. I thought I was being a bit harsh but when I came here after she’d mentioned it, I realised we can’t all be wrong. I went her off her so much when she’d had Ron because she just isn’t maternal with him at all and it just set off red flags for the rest of her odd behaviour.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Radders

With regard to baby loss awareness and the the wave of light, did we expect anything better from Sofa? The same woman who told one of her followers, who had lost a child, that he could live on in Ronnie! 😱 That was the moment I decided I really didn’t like Mrs Hinch

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Oh also guys it looks like I’ve become a VIP member today!! I do hope one of you will make me a mashed potato face, the creepier the better! Thanks for the laughs and the rants, pastry trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
👏🏻 bravo once again, you have a real talent of making the most annoying boring twat on earth sound mildly interesting 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

chili14

TRIGGER WARNING. (Like you should have fucking put on your story Hinchtwat!!!!)

now I don’t mean to gatekeep events or charities or things that raise awareness but why is that cretin posting about BLAW after spending and posting multiple stories about doing up a fucking nursery?!?! Are you actually shitting me?!?!?!!!!!!!! 😡

if you want to raise awareness Hinch, how about posting that statically 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage, however unfortunately several woman will experience more than 1 in their quest for motherhood. However the current policy is you have to have 3 consecutive to be referred for investigation. Then when they do investigate you are warned there maybe no answers which is exactly what I went through.
if by some miracle (and a LOT of medication) you then do manage to have afull term viable birth you then are not guaranteed to have another. Oh no. Then your miscarriages can escalate and you end up haemorrhaging and making the heart wrenching decision to be fucking sterilised in your 20’s!!!!!!! 😡😡😡

I hate, absolutely hate people usingBLAW or wave of light for engagement when they have fuck all experience of it. You are NOT 1 in 4. You have posted purely for fucking engagement. You vile piece of shit!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Latala

Chatty Member
Right, stay with me in this but I’m going balls deep for a BINGO!!!!
So, I think when she reveals the dolls house she will also reveal her new home too! There will be shit music, the camera pans in & out in soft focus, tears from Sopha (fake obs) as she squeals then says breathlessly that she “just can’t believe it but loves it”
Cut to a montage of a field (large lawn with sit on mower) and Ronnieblesshim running for freedom! As the music grows to a climax, we see inside, a sea of “Egyptian Cotton” is revealed, various (undeclared Ad) items from Wayfair come into shot & hanging above the fire place proudly is that print she’s flogging in Tesco….
I’m buying you all just rol if this happens!!!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Missy mop

I’ve just stumbled across this post on Facebook… it’s so true. Sofha and her sheep are these mothers that are obsessed with the ‘show home Instagram life’ it’s really very sad 😞 poor kids. I have 3 girls and my eldest 16 and very conscious of our home being a bit untidy if people come round.. it’s all because of what she sees on Instagram. Sorry I know it’s a bit off topic just wanted to share 💖

You all want immaculate homes. You want to cover your house in bleach & you want the perfect grey and white show home. I get it, I really do. But this ‘trend’ has become ridiculous. People aren’t sitting with their children at dinner time because they need to wash the pots and pans straight away. Children aren’t playing with play dough because god forbid the cleaning up. The toys are all hidden away in their bedrooms incase you have a visitor. Bed time stories are non existent because the floor won’t mop itself.

Slow down mummas.

Soon enough your children will all be grown up, they’ll fly the nest and you’ll be sat alone in your perfectly tidy home wishing for one more day of chaos.

It’s not just your home, it’s theirs too. I won’t turn my home into an instagram worthy fragile building. I’ll keep tripping over lego, I’ll laugh whenever the children have more chocolate biscuit around their mouths than in it. I will put the tub of ‘pink stuff’ down and I’ll spend my last £2 buying them an ice cream on the beach. You can moan about the state of my home. You can move that pile of toys of the sofa before you take a seat. But I’d rather spend time with my child than make my house immaculate to please you. Love us for who we are 💜

Your house is a building, that’s all it is. Your home is the heart beats that fill the walls. It’s the laughter as your children hose down their sandy toes. It’s the squeals of excitement as you do the funny voices in the bedtime story.

Sing to them Mummas. Sing until your throat is sore. Read that story over and over until the pages turn crisp. Pick them up, even if it is the 10th time today, one day they won’t ask anymore.

Your child’s fondest memories won’t be watching you on your hands and knees scrubbing the floor. You have forever to tidy up. Your children will never be as young as they are today.

If you’re one of the lucky ones who will wake up tomorrow morning, appreciate it. If you woke up tomorrow and all the people you love were gone, your house would look the same, your home would never feel the same again ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Ahh bunny I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope you’re okay. ❤❤❤❤

Ps Sopha has no manners!!
I’m doing well now thanks. I’m not how I was before, but you plough onwards don’t you. Hinch could learn a thing or two from us nutsy trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Needacuppa

VIP Member
She has surpassed herself again. Too late Sophie. While you were showing a nursery and your baby. Families were lightning candles with tears rolling down their faces. While you were playing mummmaz to a fucking Teddy bear families will be listening to heart beats of lost babies in them. your a sick Bitch!!! I don't usually vent such but tonight has done me!!

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Are Trace and her partner incapable of decorating the nursery? Why is Gertrude Grabbyclaws doing it? Why isn't she with Jamie and Ronnie? Why is Lord Leonard of Maldon with Freda Fiddle Yahoo? Where the fuck is Fatty Arbuckle?

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Why is she so amazed that Tracey has never had a shelf? I'm in my forties and I have never had a random shelf full of crap that serves no purpose and just needs dusting constantly. The only shelves in my house are bookshelves. Lots and lots of bookshelves. Maybe you should try that Hinch and then maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't be such an illiterate cuntpuffin who can't even google quotes properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

PoppseeT

So after a whole day of constant baby talk she sneaks in an undisclosed ad disguised as a baby loss post. How can people not see through her shit!?! This is completely vile. I am raging.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51