Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustLUVIT

Okay, I have previously been a member but went away around the pregnancy announcement because... well, you know!

But found myself lurking recent weeks and last night was the final straw. So hi again, you beautiful nusty trolls.

I find Baby Loss Awareness week quite difficult to negotiate. We suffered a miscarriage at 11 weeks about 5 years ago and where I feel I need to acknowledge that part of our journey, my husband has "dealt with it" by "putting it in a box and moving on". And to cap it off, the wave of light fell on his birthday so felt unable to acknowledge it as I would like. We are grateful for our beautiful rainbow baby, but part of my heart will always be with my angel. Big love to everyone who is remembering a loss this week.

Speaking of my rainbow, she's about the same age as Ron and she'd been in bed for two hours before those poor boys got dragged out to prove a point to Tattle. Now I appreciate everyone is as big a stickler for routine as I am, but surely those poor boys need their sleep rather than get dragged out in the cold and dark? No wonder poor Lonnie looked shellshocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Hereforthecomments1991

Is Tracey am alien that landed in hinches loft??

Never had a shelf. Never had barrrskits to chuck cotton wool in. Never seen the light of day!

Hinch has made her BFF look a right charity chase all the while emphasising how small Traceys house is compared to her semi down on the estate.

If she was truly such a lovely person helping out a mate why plaster it all over socials and keep belittling Tracey and her house? Ever heard of altruism Hinch?? Of course not. Everything she does is for her own gains.

Then fucking everybody off constantly posting baby related content on baby loss awareness week. So so insensitive. The woman has no tact. No class. And not a care in the world at other people's suffering. Its actually disgusting. How can people aspire to be like her. I can only feel sorry for them if that is who they look up to.

I've been off here for nearly a week and just honestly can't believe the amount of fuckery I've returned to.

Reactions: 46

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I've just found out from a very reliable source, Jamie has a pecker 😂

Someone I know slept with him on a one night stand years and years ago and she confirmed to me last night that he has a pecker and it lasted all of about 5 seconds 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I had to run straight to tattle to tell you all
His old nose was probably bigger than his pecker.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
My BFF and I have a running joke about Hinch and she was in Tesco the other day and said all of her tat was half price (and was joking about buying them as Christmas gifts!) when another woman went “who’s this Hinch then? She famous?” And her pal replied “she’s a chavvy Stacey Solomon”

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Julezv93

The way she treats her ‘bestie’ like a charity case is so embarrassing. I would be mortified if my friend did that to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

F the dust.

VIP Member
Gets a free day out and free stuff constantly then acts like mother teresa giving the given stuff to Trace and the gang. Why can't these places give a day out to kids who's parents can't afford it? Wouldn't that be refreshing? Sorry but for some reason this has infuriated me and wait for the gushing comments about being top mother when it's nothing but an ad😠😡 Where's Nigels fucking number?!

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
The chemical thing. I know it’s not the same for Ronnie but I have speech therapy due to a lung issue was born with and the ladies face when I admitted (at the time) to using spray cleaning products air fresheners etc😳 Have they had professional input for him? I hope so but unless she’s keeping it private there’s no evidence of activities to help his development. My son again a different issue has dyspraxia and he was yr 1 age had physio & OT which did daily at home the schedule they devised for him. Yes Ronnie is younger but with their money I’d of thought would of sought the best advice in the world? Obvs they’re entitled to keep things private but it’s like she’s only showing half the story.
It’s a very valid point IMO. Chemical use has been strongly linked to asthma, eczema and also to autism in maternal exposure to toxins. It’s been brought up on here before and I think it (understandably) upset people thinking that it was being suggested that it would be placing blame on parents who’s children have ASD.
I’d like to think we all share deep compassion on here and that we are all on the same ‘side’, that we can trust each other enough to know that nobody would be that cold.

BUT it is well known that chemicals (e.gcandles, air fresheners, the 50 sprays she uses on all surfaces, the febreeze soaked couches, the shite she sprays on that dogs bed) are all SO damaging to the health of those children and that fat mutt but she continues regardless. It’s inexcusable! And it’s science!!

Remember back when Tattle used to say how toxic that house was and that she could at least crack a window? What did she start doing? Making a point of opening a window. She’d delete comments and block posters who ever dared state something was unsafe. Back then she was religiously reading Tattle, we know this, she saw everything we voiced concerns about. So she knows it is dangerous and yet she continues to turn that house into a building requiring hazmat suits!

I remember that even when she was pregnant with Ron so many Tattlers were showing so much genuine concern for her exposure to chemicals (which she was showing as being far heavier back then when she was on full sales mode. Bedtime blast, ‘snow’ on the carpets daily, leaving the minkehs to soak overnight, etc.). They pointed out the links to ASD and the very real risk of damage to his immune system.
I’m not going to say she is to blame for him seeming to have ASD, that’s too far and suggests a negative connotation to being neurodiverse which I don’t feel.
BUT what I will say is how dare she have had all of this pointed out to her and still continue doing the same thing.

It’s so scary that her sheep are all doing this, and worse, in their own homes.
When I was under her spell (😋) 3 years ago I was doing all those same ridiculous daily things, turning our home into a chemical lab. I genuinely didn’t know better which I know sounds naive; I was 29 ffs! But my partners asthma got massively worse, having coughing fits all the time and it was so obvious why. I feel so guilty for that.
To imagine causing that same damage to our child or pets? Unimaginable! And I only have Tattle to thank for educating me on this and so many other matters ❤

She is evil to the core!

• Heart

Bettygee

• Haha
  • Wow

Char4649

VIP Member
She can buy all the bots she wants.
She can do all the pre-records she wants.
She can do undisclosed ads.
She can have her own range in the shops despite being poorly made because she knows people will buy into Hinch.

She can't magic away Ron's struggles
She can't be on her own with her children

For all the 'success' she portrays, money can't buy you a bond with your own children.

The only sympathy on this thread is for those two beautiful children, stop playing the victim and be a fucking mum.

• Heart
Fixed this for ya, hun

#Presstrip #Ad #Gifted #Freebie

There's just something so special about being gifted a free trip to a pumpkin farm - it will cost you nobodies £4pp or £9.99pp depending on when you visit. It wasn't my idea to go here. We were asked to visit to promote this place so that's why we went. I don't bother doing trips with my boys unless it's free. Thanks guys. You should visit here, I have to tell you that. Love from my family to yours. 🎃🧡

Screenshot_20211017-113829_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

mgh727

VIP Member
Can I just say, I would be so pissed off and upset if I was Tracey. She made her look like a right charity case just for views and to line her own pockets. She made what is supposed to be an exciting time for her friend, all about her. If she genuinely wanted to help her friend out, then she could of done it without posting it all over her stories.
The way she constantly put her down - everything was discribed as 'small', she's never had a shelf, there was no need for her to say those things. She just goes about everything the wrong way!
She has literally made it look like Trace can’t afford to have this baby and needs Soph thee saviour to bail her out and provide it with a nursery. She’s so patronising!

cm1985

Chatty Member
Ronalon looked so uncomfortable when she chucked that cold “sketti” and it landed on his arm. She hasn’t a clue has she.
you can just imagine Joe before she arrived to visit baby Rose “Stace I’m warning you, get her out of here in 30 mins, she creeps me out” 😂😂😂

• Haha

MrsDon1

VIP Member
I cannot speak from experience but when has anyone been silenced or been made to feel wrong for grieving the loss of a child. Like I know people are a bit messed up sometimes but just think her message is weird it like she’s claiming trolls again in a sort of way if that makes sense.
Unfortunately it does happen. I had a missed miscarriage at 11 weeks which gave me sepsis, a haemorrhage and made me very ill for a long time. One of the managers at work made a point of saying that she had 6 miscarriages, didn’t miss a day of work and thought I should just have got on with it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Great recap @Bunnykins !
So she loves baby Rose...and she really loves Stacey...and yet when Inch said "love you" on their anniversary trip, all he got back was 'woo ooo ooo' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42