Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As this is such a fast moving and busy thread somebody must be able to help me…

Is anybody else’s InstagramStories not working properly? Mine haven’t for days - they don’t load automatically(Hinch included!) you have to tap to play the next story so if you didn’t tap it would just keep repeating the one I’m on.

Any body know how to fix this? It’s doing my bloody head in! I’ve deleted the app, updated it and restarted my phone and nothing is solving it.

Reactions: 2
This is a new update, it’s the way it is now unfortunately. I prefer it !
Noooo 😭😭😭😭😭 why though. I like to leave me phone if it’s a long story for it to just continuously play without even having to look at it if it’s just somebody talking and now I have to always have my phone in my hand. This is so depressing lol thanks for responding though x

Reactions: 1

Multi-21

VIP Member
This was a few weeks after Disney land Paris jan/feb 2020 and she came back sneezing in the co-op and sweating in the soft play... Then march 2020 happened and said covid has likely been on the European continent since Dec 2019. Good old Soph
Fair enough - I didn’t follow her then!

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
As this is such a fast moving and busy thread somebody must be able to help me…

Is anybody else’s InstagramStories not working properly? Mine haven’t for days - they don’t load automatically(Hinch included!) you have to tap to play the next story so if you didn’t tap it would just keep repeating the one I’m on.

Any body know how to fix this? It’s doing my bloody head in! I’ve deleted the app, updated it and restarted my phone and nothing is solving it.
This is a new update, it’s the way it is now unfortunately. I prefer it !

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
I’ve touched on this before and won’t go into it too much as it’s hard for me. But as someone who suffered and had therapy for narcissistic abuse I can categorically tell you that that’s what she has, narcissistic personality disorder.
Does she get anxious sometimes, of course. Who doesn’t?! Did she find newborn stage hard, no doubt (who the fuck doesn’t!).
BUT she can appear on tv, she can do meet and greets, she can dance around with ‘celebs’, a t like a gobby shit in public. I could go on and on.

So often people on here give her the benefit of the doubt, probably because it’s so hard to comprehend that someone could be so manipulative and use MH to their benefit. That is testament to their nature. Unfortunately narcissists cannot be ‘therapised’ (and I don’t mean ‘vain’ people as is often flippantly attributed. True narcissism is who that person is at the core, often triggered during adolescence as a coping mechanism for some kind of trauma. Everything they do is calculated and they are unable to feel true bonds or empathise with people, even their own children. Everything they do is to benefit them).

They are so careful with their words, they use ‘word salad’ to confuse people, they will NEVER be accountable for anything.
‘No I didn’t do that’
‘if I did do that I didn’t mean to’
‘even if I did mean to it’s because of YOU’.

Sophie only started using MH as an excuse for being held accountable when she received backlash for stealing a blanket on a plane on her honeymoon.
Since then it’s been so carefully used in situations that benefit her, but never actually referenced. It’s always been ‘butterflies’ or ‘toilet tummy’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. An upcoming release for the sheep, a big ticket purchase, competing with SS, doing something unsafe or questionable or even to get out of public events.
Funny how she can never give true examples of how her ‘anxiety’ impacts her life. Does she probably feel anxious going to the supermarket? Yes! She doesn’t know how a stranger will react to her. And she probably most of all fears that NOBODY will notice her and that her ticket to a life of leisure is slowly slipping out of her grasp. She knows she has a shelf life and her constant flitting from one thing to another (another NPD trait) to stay relevant further confirms this.

Over the years on this thread I’ve seen so many of you lovely tattlers giving true examples of how anxiety and MH struggles impact you. It’s been so eye opening. And while we can of course agree that people experience anxiety differently there is not ONE part of me that believes she has it. Any anxiety she feels is situational or brought on by the fact she has been weaving a web of lies since day one.

That is all!
[/QUOTE

100%
She stole a blanket?!

sandytoes

The comment calling her out has gone from the Facebook group surprise surprise.
I've always said I think the thing I despise the most about her is her lack of accountability. She'll never admit she was wrong, never apologise, just delete and move on.
What did it say?

The more I think , if she does have "a day off " as the cleaner is in, why not share this? How amazing for her followers would it be for her to be honest and say , you know what since having kids life's been mad and I've had to ask for help..I think she would end up getting a little bit more respect , and folk wouldn't feel like they were not good enough because they can't do all the things she does !
Does she have a cleaner 😳