Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep!!! I thought that! Why would you say ‘I bought’ when you are ‘helping’ your friend out?? She may as well say ‘Trace can’t afford it so I bought it’

She is a twit
She’s a “friend” that Trace could do without.

Reactions: 16
so refreshing to actually see people acknowledge how much easier their lives are compared to us plebs!
Agree with comment below, it really is a kick in the teeth for her to call it a day off when does doesn’t work. Proper piss take
She won't give this up anytime soon she is driven by greed and money which she thinks is the key to happiness. There is a saying (not sure where it comes from) 'Never give up the Ghost' however you can't chase it forever, something has to give.

Reactions: 13
My face every time a lovely Tattler naively suggests this woman has MH issues.

View attachment 809852

I’ve touched on this before and won’t go into it too much as it’s hard for me. But as someone who suffered and had therapy for narcissistic abuse I can categorically tell you that that’s what she has, narcissistic personality disorder.
Does she get anxious sometimes, of course. Who doesn’t?! Did she find newborn stage hard, no doubt (who the duck doesn’t!).
BUT she can appear on tv, she can do meet and greets, she can dance around with ‘celebs’, a t like a gobby tit in public. I could go on and on.

So often people on here give her the benefit of the doubt, probably because it’s so hard to comprehend that someone could be so manipulative and use MH to their benefit. That is testament to their nature. Unfortunately narcissists cannot be ‘therapised’ (and I don’t mean ‘vain’ people as is often flippantly attributed. True narcissism is who that person is at the core, often triggered during adolescence as a coping mechanism for some kind of trauma. Everything they do is calculated and they are unable to feel true bonds or empathise with people, even their own children. Everything they do is to benefit them).

They are so careful with their words, they use ‘word salad’ to confuse people, they will NEVER be accountable for anything.
‘No I didn’t do that’
‘if I did do that I didn’t mean to’
‘even if I did mean to it’s because of YOU’.

Sophie only started using MH as an excuse for being held accountable when she received backlash for stealing a blanket on a plane on her honeymoon.
Since then it’s been so carefully used in situations that benefit her, but never actually referenced. It’s always been ‘butterflies’ or ‘toilet tummy’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. An upcoming release for the sheep, a big ticket purchase, competing with SS, doing something unsafe or questionable or even to get out of public events.
Funny how she can never give true examples of how her ‘anxiety’ impacts her life. Does she probably feel anxious going to the supermarket? Yes! She doesn’t know how a stranger will react to her. And she probably most of all fears that NOBODY will notice her and that her ticket to a life of leisure is slowly slipping out of her grasp. She knows she has a shelf life and her constant flitting from one thing to another (another NPD trait) to stay relevant further confirms this.

Over the years on this thread I’ve seen so many of you lovely tattlers giving true examples of how anxiety and MH struggles impact you. It’s been so eye opening. And while we can of course agree that people experience anxiety differently there is not ONE part of me that believes she has it. Any anxiety she feels is situational or brought on by the fact she has been weaving a web of lies since day one.

That is all!
I do see narcissist traits amongst a lot of other issues. She may have Borderline Personality Disorder which is down to bad parenting and the environment you are living in.

Reactions: 7
I suspect she hadn't even realised it was baby loss awareness week, let alone the candle hour until she either read here or someone pointed it out. A little bit like Jack Monroe hadn't realised it was BLM blackout Tuesday when she was doing the Hellman's thing until someone (me) alerted Hellman's when they confirmed me as a guest :ROFLMAO:
Ooo love people been pulled up. Well done.
And that's the thing an influencer with a big of a followering like hers, she or at least her management should be telling her about these kinda dates. Considering her bestie SS, stated she had lost babies before Rose, you'd think she'd be on the ball abit more.

Reactions: 14
I have borderline personality disorder. I don't need her having it and giving us bpd mothers a bad name. My kids are my world.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion; into the bucket it went… a loada tit for tomorrow’s content (new here, hi 👋🏼)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t get a dog walker, it’s not like she can’t afford it. I am on my own and work shifts and still make sure I take my dog for a walk and run around the fields every day. I am lucky to live near the country side, but she must have the time to take Henry some place other than that new build estate. Cant have gone far either she was wearing her bloody slippers 🙄
She doesn't bloody need one, there's her, inch and Freda at home all day everyday... walk the poor thing themselves!! Nowt but laziness

Saw this on the meme thread here on tattle. Thought of you know who hoo hoo…

View attachment 813186
Thank you for sharing about the meme page, sat crying with laughter at some of them. Didn't even know that kind of thread existed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn't bloody need one, there's her, inch and Freda at home all day everyday... walk the poor thing themselves!! Nowt but laziness
I don't understand why people get dogs that just don't fit into their lifestyle, I really believe Sofa and Inch should of just bought a sloth 😂 poor dog needs a tit load of exercise, she thinks she's being kind but it's just cruel to keep him like that 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My face every time a lovely Tattler naively suggests this woman has MH issues.

View attachment 809852

I’ve touched on this before and won’t go into it too much as it’s hard for me. But as someone who suffered and had therapy for narcissistic abuse I can categorically tell you that that’s what she has, narcissistic personality disorder.
Does she get anxious sometimes, of course. Who doesn’t?! Did she find newborn stage hard, no doubt (who the duck doesn’t!).
BUT she can appear on tv, she can do meet and greets, she can dance around with ‘celebs’, a t like a gobby tit in public. I could go on and on.

So often people on here give her the benefit of the doubt, probably because it’s so hard to comprehend that someone could be so manipulative and use MH to their benefit. That is testament to their nature. Unfortunately narcissists cannot be ‘therapised’ (and I don’t mean ‘vain’ people as is often flippantly attributed. True narcissism is who that person is at the core, often triggered during adolescence as a coping mechanism for some kind of trauma. Everything they do is calculated and they are unable to feel true bonds or empathise with people, even their own children. Everything they do is to benefit them).

They are so careful with their words, they use ‘word salad’ to confuse people, they will NEVER be accountable for anything.
‘No I didn’t do that’
‘if I did do that I didn’t mean to’
‘even if I did mean to it’s because of YOU’.

Sophie only started using MH as an excuse for being held accountable when she received backlash for stealing a blanket on a plane on her honeymoon.
Since then it’s been so carefully used in situations that benefit her, but never actually referenced. It’s always been ‘butterflies’ or ‘toilet tummy’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. An upcoming release for the sheep, a big ticket purchase, competing with SS, doing something unsafe or questionable or even to get out of public events.
Funny how she can never give true examples of how her ‘anxiety’ impacts her life. Does she probably feel anxious going to the supermarket? Yes! She doesn’t know how a stranger will react to her. And she probably most of all fears that NOBODY will notice her and that her ticket to a life of leisure is slowly slipping out of her grasp. She knows she has a shelf life and her constant flitting from one thing to another (another NPD trait) to stay relevant further confirms this.

Over the years on this thread I’ve seen so many of you lovely tattlers giving true examples of how anxiety and MH struggles impact you. It’s been so eye opening. And while we can of course agree that people experience anxiety differently there is not ONE part of me that believes she has it. Any anxiety she feels is situational or brought on by the fact she has been weaving a web of lies since day one.

That is all!
This! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
I don't understand why people get dogs that just don't fit into their lifestyle, I really believe Sofa and Inch should of just bought a sloth 😂 poor dog needs a tit load of exercise, she thinks she's being kind but it's just cruel to keep him like that 😔
I agree. He's not the kinda dog they should of gone. Tbh I'm surprised he hasn't gone to the dog people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Title suggestion:

Too little too late with the Wave Of Light, too busy filling Trace’s house with her shite.

I’ve not read much here the last couple of days so I don’t know if something like this has been suggested already! Sorry if it has.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thread Title
Sophie is no candle in the wind!!! Her and her management should be binned.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is it not a bit early for trace to be getting all the clothes ready? She is about 25 weeks is she not? Those are all going to need another freshen up before the baby wears them 🥴 maybe I’m just too anal about it but I always left mine to the last few weeks to make sure they were nice and fresh
But according to Hinch, Trace is nesting like you do @ 25 wks. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A lot of narcissists use MH as an excuse for their behaviour, to manipulate or to get people to feel
Sorry for them.
There’s a YouTuber who is a high functioning narcissist who breaks down narcissism, the different types and how you should behave towards them. He’s a great source of into.

I hate how she uses MH and others too. It makes the people who do suffer feel like they don’t want to be associated with that person if they speak about their MH.

I had bad post natal depression with my son brought on by a traumatic birth, family drama surrounding it and he was in neonatal for a while.
I was so scared when I found I was pregnant with my daughter. Iv worked really hard to try and keep my mental health from slipping yet she never seems to be doing any of the maintenance that helps you stay well. She thinks you pop a sertraline and that’s it.

I’m having a crappy day today and I’m just doing everything I can to try not slip into depression again. You never hear her speak of anything like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As this is such a fast moving and busy thread somebody must be able to help me…

Is anybody else’s InstagramStories not working properly? Mine haven’t for days - they don’t load automatically(Hinch included!) you have to tap to play the next story so if you didn’t tap it would just keep repeating the one I’m on.

Any body know how to fix this? It’s doing my bloody head in! I’ve deleted the app, updated it and restarted my phone and nothing is solving it.
Yes, mine! I’ve had this problem for about a month now and it’s driving me 😡

Reactions: 3
Platform 4.2 million bots

The Hincsh Expsresh hopefully departing forever.

Oi oi

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow, so much has happened since I last made it on here. Just trying to have a catch up in between the chaos.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.