Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a few weeks ago. 🥴

Exactly. Hate that influencers scream about trolls and to just be kind and we're doing our best when they're called out on their nonsense. Why can't they see that their children deserve privacy?! I don't see Hunch sharing pictures of herself on the toilet. Why doesn't she share that? Oh yes, because it would make her soooo anxious and embarrassed. It's HER Instagram about HER cleaning, so why do we need to see her children at all?!
ive literally said this to her brain dead influencers! I said so what if someone started filming what you did and uploaded it to the internet but you said no? One of the hunz replied “but Ronnie didn’t say no you nusty troll” (they didn’t say nusty troll but I added for effect) I said but he didnt say yes did he? They then argued because he can’t say yes. So I said he can’t say no then either do you not get it?!?! Also he needs to give INFORMED consent so when he can talk it needs to be more than yes/no. I’d say at least 11/12 years old to fully understand what having an online footprint is (that’s public and accessible)

obviously they just stopped replying then. If you break it down too much it hurts them as they actually start questioning their own morals/beliefs on children not simply being extensions of themselves. Yes it’s your son/daughter but it’s not your human right/right to privacy!

Reactions: 32
She did a few weeks ago, did a soppy montage about how he’s potty trained (highly doubt it but besides the point) and showed him turning the light on and sitting on the toilet with his pants down and pressing the flush afterwards 🤢🤢
That's just wrong on so many levels

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Bravo JD.
You don't say much but when you do you always on point.
I'm pretty sure she has issues triggered by her upbringing but anxiety isn't one of them.
Thank you fanny. I keep up with all posts but usually at bed time so don’t tend to comment 🤣

NPD can be an inherited condition. Would you say the Wicked Witch of Maldon West

Reactions: 15
My face every time a lovely Tattler naively suggests this woman has MH issues.

View attachment 809852

I’ve touched on this before and won’t go into it too much as it’s hard for me. But as someone who suffered and had therapy for narcissistic abuse I can categorically tell you that that’s what she has, narcissistic personality disorder.
Does she get anxious sometimes, of course. Who doesn’t?! Did she find newborn stage hard, no doubt (who the duck doesn’t!).
BUT she can appear on tv, she can do meet and greets, she can dance around with ‘celebs’, a t like a gobby tit in public. I could go on and on.

So often people on here give her the benefit of the doubt, probably because it’s so hard to comprehend that someone could be so manipulative and use MH to their benefit. That is testament to their nature. Unfortunately narcissists cannot be ‘therapised’ (and I don’t mean ‘vain’ people as is often flippantly attributed. True narcissism is who that person is at the core, often triggered during adolescence as a coping mechanism for some kind of trauma. Everything they do is calculated and they are unable to feel true bonds or empathise with people, even their own children. Everything they do is to benefit them).

They are so careful with their words, they use ‘word salad’ to confuse people, they will NEVER be accountable for anything.
‘No I didn’t do that’
‘if I did do that I didn’t mean to’
‘even if I did mean to it’s because of YOU’.

Sophie only started using MH as an excuse for being held accountable when she received backlash for stealing a blanket on a plane on her honeymoon.
Since then it’s been so carefully used in situations that benefit her, but never actually referenced. It’s always been ‘butterflies’ or ‘toilet tummy’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. An upcoming release for the sheep, a big ticket purchase, competing with SS, doing something unsafe or questionable or even to get out of public events.
Funny how she can never give true examples of how her ‘anxiety’ impacts her life. Does she probably feel anxious going to the supermarket? Yes! She doesn’t know how a stranger will react to her. And she probably most of all fears that NOBODY will notice her and that her ticket to a life of leisure is slowly slipping out of her grasp. She knows she has a shelf life and her constant flitting from one thing to another (another NPD trait) to stay relevant further confirms this.

Over the years on this thread I’ve seen so many of you lovely tattlers giving true examples of how anxiety and MH struggles impact you. It’s been so eye opening. And while we can of course agree that people experience anxiety differently there is not ONE part of me that believes she has it. Any anxiety she feels is situational or brought on by the fact she has been weaving a web of lies since day one.

That is all!
I agree with you 100% though dont have experience with npd myself I mentioned a few posts back my friend was the one that got me to see the light with her and said she’s sure she has npd! (My friend is a psychiatrist) she also said it’s been hard for her to try and treat npd patients as they rarely ever see they are the way they are (ahem Sophie) and she said the ones she has worked with very rarely change as it’s too ingrained in them like you said!

I agree with you 100% though dont have experience with npd myself I mentioned a few posts back my friend was the one that got me to see the light with her and said she’s sure she has npd! (My friend is a psychiatrist) she also said it’s been hard for her to try and treat npd patients as they rarely ever see they are the way they are (ahem Sophie) and she said the ones she has worked with very rarely change as it’s too ingrained in them like you said!
Exactly that, and when they do receive help it’s often just lip service, e.g. to get someone back in their life. They will never be totally honest with their therapist and deep down they don’t believe they are ever wrong, so nothing can change.
It’s sad really, especially given that it’s often as a result of something happening to them. Nobody asks for that. But they still leave a trail of devastation regardless of ‘why’ they are the way they are

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve touched on this before and won’t go into it too much as it’s hard for me. But as someone who suffered and had therapy for narcissistic abuse I can categorically tell you that that’s what she has, narcissistic personality disorder.
Does she get anxious sometimes, of course. Who doesn’t?! Did she find newborn stage hard, no doubt (who the duck doesn’t!).
BUT she can appear on tv, she can do meet and greets, she can dance around with ‘celebs’, a t like a gobby tit in public. I could go on and on.

So often people on here give her the benefit of the doubt, probably because it’s so hard to comprehend that someone could be so manipulative and use MH to their benefit. That is testament to their nature. Unfortunately narcissists cannot be ‘therapised’ (and I don’t mean ‘vain’ people as is often flippantly attributed. True narcissism is who that person is at the core, often triggered during adolescence as a coping mechanism for some kind of trauma. Everything they do is calculated and they are unable to feel true bonds or empathise with people, even their own children. Everything they do is to benefit them).

They are so careful with their words, they use ‘word salad’ to confuse people, they will NEVER be accountable for anything.
‘No I didn’t do that’
‘if I did do that I didn’t mean to’
‘even if I did mean to it’s because of YOU’.

Sophie only started using MH as an excuse for being held accountable when she received backlash for stealing a blanket on a plane on her honeymoon.
Since then it’s been so carefully used in situations that benefit her, but never actually referenced. It’s always been ‘butterflies’ or ‘toilet tummy’ 🤦🏼‍♀️. An upcoming release for the sheep, a big ticket purchase, competing with SS, doing something unsafe or questionable or even to get out of public events.
Funny how she can never give true examples of how her ‘anxiety’ impacts her life. Does she probably feel anxious going to the supermarket? Yes! She doesn’t know how a stranger will react to her. And she probably most of all fears that NOBODY will notice her and that her ticket to a life of leisure is slowly slipping out of her grasp. She knows she has a shelf life and her constant flitting from one thing to another (another NPD trait) to stay relevant further confirms this.

Over the years on this thread I’ve seen so many of you lovely tattlers giving true examples of how anxiety and MH struggles impact you. It’s been so eye opening. And while we can of course agree that people experience anxiety differently there is not ONE part of me that believes she has it. Any anxiety she feels is situational or brought on by the fact she has been weaving a web of lies since day one.

That is all!
[/QUOTE

100%

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you fanny. I keep up with all posts but usually at bed time so don’t tend to comment 🤣

NPD can be an inherited condition. Would you say the Wicked Witch of Maldon West
That's a hard one for me to answer.
It's just an opinion but I wouldn't say I've heard that Fiddle has the same tendencies but I can quite understand that our princess was a little screwed up by her own issues.

Reactions: 18
ive literally said this to her brain dead influencers! I said so what if someone started filming what you did and uploaded it to the internet but you said no? One of the hunz replied “but Ronnie didn’t say no you nusty troll” (they didn’t say nusty troll but I added for effect) I said but he didnt say yes did he? They then argued because he can’t say yes. So I said he can’t say no then either do you not get it?!?! Also he needs to give INFORMED consent so when he can talk it needs to be more than yes/no. I’d say at least 11/12 years old to fully understand what having an online footprint is (that’s public and accessible)

obviously they just stopped replying then. If you break it down too much it hurts them as they actually start questioning their own morals/beliefs on children not simply being extensions of themselves. Yes it’s your son/daughter but it’s not your human right/right to privacy!
R. can't/doesn't communicate (much) with her if we are to believe he doesn't speak or sign and that's what makes it even more disgusting! He also doesn't know her shoving a camera in his face means he'll be shared with millions of people. A child can't give permission!! Shows how thick her followers are. I would have no problem asking her to her face why she has absolutely no guilt about sharing such videos for millions of people and if she doesn't think she's disgusting for doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
R. can't/doesn't communicate (much) with her if we are to believe he doesn't speak or sign and that's what makes it even more disgusting! He also doesn't know her shoving a camera in his face means he'll be shared with millions of people. A child can't give permission!! Shows how thick her followers are. I would have no problem asking her to her face why she has absolutely no guilt about sharing such videos for millions of people and if she doesn't think she's disgusting for doing so.
ive no doubt she has had messages asking her why but I imagine they are swiftly blocked or called a nusty troll

Reactions: 13
I’m over her tit this week. I am once again having a struggling week with my MH and have had to go into school for my son to make a safety plan as he is a massive suicide risk currently
this is real MH struggles. I am lucky enough to be successfully medicated and usually ok but this week just feels like I’m wading through quicksand and trying to carry my son.

maybe I should just decorate a dolls house or go and visit Stacey soloman? instead I’m going to make a proper healthy dinner for us all and clean my house to just keep going

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Why do they both had days off together too... If one is off so is the other

I find it funny that on This is heart Instagram they hsve Hinchs grid post of her SS and Rose but they've tagged SS 1st🤭🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 8
She had the camera in his face the while time!!! 🤯🤯🤯 it's honestly so shocking that this is deemed to be good parenting, like wtaf??!
How the duck is picking a card that he can't even READ "allowing" him to be in control of his play? omfg 🤦‍♀️🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's a hard one for me to answer.
It's just an opinion but I wouldn't say I've heard that Fiddle has the same tendencies but I can quite understand that our princess was a little screwed up by her own issues.
I just remembered mention of Ma checking herself into the Priory when Soph was a kid. Now I’m not sure if that was related to drink/drugs (none of my business) but it’s a fact that NPD is linked to children being ‘excessively adored’, neglected and also having parents with drug/alcohol misuse. There are so many things that just seem to ring true.

I won’t labour the point but I’ll pop this Narcissistic Personality Disorder ‘checklist’ here. I’ll leave it to Tattlers to reflect on her past behaviour (and that’s just what we see!) and see how many you can tick off. It’s scary!

Anxious? Weird? Neurodiverse? No chance. She’s just a narc through and through.

1634226202456.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m so sorry to hear of everyone’s lives here. ❤❤❤
And another benefit from tattle, I have never heard of EMDR correct me if it’s the wrong abbreviation.
I was crippled with anxiety last year. Panic attacks, chest pains, vomiting, hemeturia which was investigated, pins and needles and my bowels. Vibrating during panic attacks and I knew it was a panic attack it doesn’t even work knowing what was wrong. I hadn’t had one for a long time now but I’ll never forget what it was like, ever.
Butterflies in her tummy? Naw I’m sorry that’s just nerves and excitement. It’s not a really good metaphor for describing a physical symptom of anxiety. It would be discomfort in the tummy such as pain or nausea wouldn’t it not?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She did a few weeks ago, did a soppy montage about how he’s potty trained (highly doubt it but besides the point) and showed him turning the light on and sitting on the toilet with his pants down and pressing the flush afterwards 🤢🤢
She's a liar, anyway. When she posted a story of him toddling off through the house to go to nursery, he had a nappy on! Unless he's got a butt like Nicki Minaj...........

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's having the day off so she can edit her incoming nusty trolls montage to perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m over her tit this week. I am once again having a struggling week with my MH and have had to go into school for my son to make a safety plan as he is a massive suicide risk currently
this is real MH struggles. I am lucky enough to be successfully medicated and usually ok but this week just feels like I’m wading through quicksand and trying to carry my son.

maybe I should just decorate a dolls house or go and visit Stacey soloman? instead I’m going to make a proper healthy dinner for us all and clean my house to just keep going
Oh my goodness ,I'm so sorry you are going through this. I hope the school are helping you , sending you lots of love xx

• Heart
I’m so sorry to hear of everyone’s lives here. ❤❤❤
And another benefit from tattle, I have never heard of EMDR correct me if it’s the wrong abbreviation.
I was crippled with anxiety last year. Panic attacks, chest pains, vomiting, hemeturia which was investigated, pins and needles and my bowels. Vibrating during panic attacks and I knew it was a panic attack it doesn’t even work knowing what was wrong. I hadn’t had one for a long time now but I’ll never forget what it was like, ever.
Butterflies in her tummy? Naw I’m sorry that’s just nerves and excitement. It’s not a really good metaphor for describing a physical symptom of anxiety. It would be discomfort in the tummy such as pain or nausea wouldn’t it not?
I would imagine that Soph's perceived panic attacks are akin to a feeling like you take a deep breath and almost shudder inside,puff out your chest and brace yourself for a confident performance.

She’s definitely got issues. She’s a grown woman yet at any one time acts like -
*a victim
*an excitable child
*an absolute nasty bleep
*a caring influencer replying to her flock
*a stroppy teenager
*a spoilt brat
*a dog on heat when jimbobnoknob has on the grey joggers
*a vulnerable “mummaz” who is feeling a bit lost guysshhh
It’s personality bingo with this fucker depending on what attention everyone else is getting. narcissist no doubt. Bet she doesn’t even know who she is she has that many personalities (and faces)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.