Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times does she want to say how “small” Trace’s nursery is?
“She’s never had a shelf”
I brought this from IKEA” instead of just it’s from IKEA

• Angry
Reactions: 49
She’s already got one of each hasn’t she?? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure she’s already got one son and a daughter from the covid rowing boat incident
Yeah but its about the new baby isn't it. I guarantee if baby was a girl sophie wouldn't be this involved. I have no idea what Tracey has already but where is the dad? Why is Sophie taking over and acting like tracey is incapable of doing it herself and treating her like charity case

Reactions: 24
small cupboard
small changing table
small room

IT IS A NORMAL ROOM.

PISS OFF SOPH.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
small cupboard
small changing table
small room

IT IS A NORMAL ROOM.

PISS OFF SOPH.
I'd be so offended if i was Tracey
Must be getting lots freebies from their friendship. But no amount freebies would be enough to justify putting up with soph and her patronsing ways

• Heart
Reactions: 35
‘We’re so excited’ it’s not your bleeping baby!! Maybe she should take her own advice and go and spend some time with her beautiful family

Reactions: 41
“I’m so excited I feel like I’m having another baby”
Lennie is less than 6 months old has the excitement seriously worn off already?? Kids aren’t toys Soph.
Why do I feel like she’s using Trace’s baby as a chance to get over involved cos she knew she wouldn’t be allowed to get that involved with SS’s daughter.
well this is the woman who buys more shite everyday just for the buzz. I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there about her novelty wearing off

Reactions: 16
She couldn't care though, she can't get anything for free out if this so why would she bother to take two seconds to light a candle . She's insensitive to the core
Now cynically I would have thought she’d have jumped at the chance to light some of her “undeclared ad” Tesco candles from her “designer” range 😂 Obviously missed a trick/hashtag there!! Sorry, I wouldn’t be so cross if she hadn’t blatantly jumped on the Baby Azaylia train!! 😡

Reactions: 11
Sorry this is off topic but I’m literally crumbling today 😢
I had a huge asthma attack yesterday and have a chest infection my temp is so high and my resting heart rate is 105 I’m just waiting to see if they are going to admit me to hospital but in the meantime I have been unable to do a thing in the house I do have Addison’s disease also so the fatigue is bleeping real and the more it goes on the more I feel like I’m failing massively as a mum and a wife. Then there’s this bleep who just flaunts through life without a bleeping care in the world using her kids for money. She will never be held accountable because she’s surrounded by enablers
You are not failing as a mother or a wife. You are poorly and you need some help right now to get better. Please please please do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in guilt because it won't help you right now, if at all. Take a break from Hinch and all she is and stands for, it will do you good. She's a fake and a fraud and a ghastly individual who has little regard for her children's interests outside of the financial gain she stands to make from them. Sending you lots and lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
well this is the woman who buys more shite everyday just for the buzz. I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there about her novelty wearing off
She’s basically palmed Lennie off on Ma Barker every other day for the last week. She’s over parenting.

Reactions: 15
Hinch has just proved her tend friendship with SS is exactly that....Hinch never did any of this with SS.
And what the duck she doing with that monkey?! That was disturbing

Reactions: 11
I don’t comment, but when I do, it’s because of the absolute fool she is.
As such a “big” I say loosely social media presence you just wouldn’t be as distasteful to post such baby oriented things (since when did trace become flavour of the week) on an evening/day as the wave of light.
should of had your day off today sopha you absolute waste of oxygen, if she finishes her post with an after thought acknowledgment, what an absolute insult to every woman, man and family faced with a loss.

Reactions: 21
small cupboard
small changing table
small room

IT IS A NORMAL ROOM.

PISS OFF SOPH.
I thought how derogatory to Tracey. Does she live in Maldon also? Because house prices are mad here.
I feel like Tracey is that friend that a nasty girl has just so she can Order her around and make sly digs at her all the time.

Reactions: 38
Considering she had such a difficult time getting pregnant (she didn’t, but wanted to use it for attention) she’s not paid a bit of attention to baby loss awareness week and then posting a babies nursery right after wave of light? Today has been really hard for me, and after lighting 3 candles for my losses I then see a nursery being set up. Lovely - couldn’t have waited until tomorrow ?
Her ‘bestie’ Stace had a miscarriage.. why is she not tapped in one bit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
‘We’re so excited’ it’s not your bleeping baby!! Maybe she should take her own advice and go and spend some time with her beautiful family
She's disgusting! Where is Tracey's husband or partner?? If my friend took over like Hinch has, I would be mega pissed off

Reactions: 16
Where is Trace’s partner /husband why isn’t he doing the nursery with her? Why have your best friend who is constantly telling you how SMALL everything is cheeky cow!
plus why is Hinch obsessed with her mates babies but palms her own baby off at every opportunity🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.