Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought how derogatory to Tracey. Does she live in Maldon also? Because house prices are mad here.
I feel like Tracey is that friend that a nasty girl has just so she can Order her around and make sly digs at her all the time.
It’s annoyed me so much I may have just commented on her post. It’s definitely the wine talking 🙊 😆 No doubt she’ll block me soon….

Reactions: 7
Right, stay with me in this but I’m going balls deep for a BINGO!!!!
So, I think when she reveals the dolls house she will also reveal her new home too! There will be tit music, the camera pans in & out in soft focus, tears from Sopha (fake obs) as she squeals then says breathlessly that she “just can’t believe it but loves it”
Cut to a montage of a field (large lawn with sit on mower) and Ronnieblesshim running for freedom! As the music grows to a climax, we see inside, a sea of “Egyptian Cotton” is revealed, various (undeclared Ad) items from Wayfair come into shot & hanging above the fire place proudly is that print she’s flogging in Tesco….
I’m buying you all just rol if this happens!!!! X
Can I have some raw egg and tumeric in mine please? 😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s baby is Trace having? For a minute I thought she was having Hinchs next kid for her

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she writing about herself in the third person? 'Never a dull moment with Soph and Trace.' What the hell?

Also she has to make it all about her doesn't she? 'This is the changing station I bought...' We don't care you stupid bint. This isn't, and shouldn't be about you. Stop using your pretend friend for content. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s definitely upping her Tracey game so she gets to be godmother to this one too .

Reactions: 6
Right, stay with me in this but I’m going balls deep for a BINGO!!!!
So, I think when she reveals the dolls house she will also reveal her new home too! There will be tit music, the camera pans in & out in soft focus, tears from Sopha (fake obs) as she squeals then says breathlessly that she “just can’t believe it but loves it”
Cut to a montage of a field (large lawn with sit on mower) and Ronnieblesshim running for freedom! As the music grows to a climax, we see inside, a sea of “Egyptian Cotton” is revealed, various (undeclared Ad) items from Wayfair come into shot & hanging above the fire place proudly is that print she’s flogging in Tesco….
I’m buying you all just rol if this happens!!!! X
Yep. I called this the other day, I 100% think this is what she is going to do. She'll be sitting in the dogs bed, clawing at her neck when she reads that us nusty trolls have called bingo on this. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a gynae nurse so look after families with pregnancy loss every shift, my heart truly breaks for them all even though I haven't experienced it myself. She's meant to be relatable so surely empathise with her followers who have experienced baby loss. WitchHinch has been so insensitive towards this subject and I hope she loses alot of sheep for this!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve posted similar before when she was being wilfully ignorant about baby loss, but to ignore the wave of light and in favour of a nursery ‘makeover’ of all things is just rotten.

I have a candle. I have a child who died shortly before birth. It was a few years ago now but it still hurts. Luckily I have ways to help manage due to loads of counselling but if I’d seen all her pish just a couple of years ago it would have properly triggered me.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Has one of the Hinchs accidentally knocked up Trace? I'm all for helping a friend out and being excited but bloody hell 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only Sophie Rose Hinchliffe would actually post herself dedorating a nursery and talking about babies during wave of light. Ignorant bleep.

Reactions: 34
I’ve posted similar before when she was being wilfully ignorant about baby loss, but to ignore the wave of light and in favour of a nursery ‘makeover’ of all things is just rotten.

I have a candle. I have a child who died shortly before birth. It was a few years ago now but it still hurts. Luckily I have ways to help manage due to loads of counselling but if I’d seen all her pish just a couple of years ago it would have properly triggered me.
I feel for you - truly I do and I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending you a virtual hug 🤗 I haven’t experienced it and I’m grateful every day for my two who are now adults but her insensitively this evening with her posts has massively triggered me!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't really have the words.... I guess Tracey isn't with the babies dad or he'd of helped with the room, which is fine but time to be a big girl and do stuff by your own traceeeeeeeee, Sophie go home and be with your family 😴

Reactions: 17
Waiting for hinch to gift Tracey Ronnies creepy nursery - his cot, his giant giraffe. The nursing chair. This is all content for her. She believes she’s GOOD at nursery design. She really does. Hence why she’s done the same one twice. She’s now doing it a third time…..
I bet poor old Tracey’s dreading it having to cram in all the old fashioned oversized crap but Hinch always insists on giving her pals all her old tat and showing her good deed to the world

Reactions: 11
I bet poor old Tracey’s dreading it having to cram in all the old fashioned oversized crap but Hinch always insists on giving her pals all her old tat and showing her good deed to the world
Just watched her stories I take it all back 😂 there’s no way Rennies old stuff would fit in there anyway

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.