Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's her usual dumb self then... going on about a baby whilst others are marking the end of baby loss awareness week by lighting a candle...

Reactions: 26
She's her usual dumb self then... going on about a baby whilst others are marking the end of baby loss awareness week by lighting a candle...
That's Sophie for ya. Selfish witch, she's not experienced a loss so she doesn't give a toss. Horrible horrible woman.

Reactions: 24
What the duck is she doing with that monkey?

More genuine interaction with that than her own two!

Reactions: 21
I find it really odd that Tracey clearly doesn’t want to be on Insta yet Soph still keeps pushing it . We saw 1/4 of her face on a story for the first time ever and it was clear that Tracey wasn’t comfortable with it. She also doesn’t speak! Is it just me who finds this strange?? 😂

Reactions: 19
What the duck is she spouting on about? It’s like she is rubbing it in about being able to give new life. Is it just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
See she does walk Henry!
Quoting Shakespeare though ha ha ha ha ha ha HA!

Also is that a bucket of shite she’s swinging round?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I haven’t commented in months but did this witch really go on all evening about a new baby nursery on the same day as the end of baby loss awareness week? Wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
“Trace has never had a shelf so I put up the best shelf with hooks”

I.
Me.
me me me me me.
soph the saviour!!
I’d be fuming if I was trace. She’s a successful business woman in her own right. Not Mrs Hinch’s latest find off the street!!
I bought the changing table in IKEA....not we bought or Trace bought....I BOUGHT
she is such a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jamie in grey joggers taking henry for a walk . as if she thinks going for a walk before the boys bedtime Makes up for her lack of presence in their days when she dumps them off

Reactions: 25
I find it really odd that Tracey clearly doesn’t want to be on Insta yet Soph still keeps pushing it . We saw 1/4 of her face on a story for the first time ever and it was clear that Tracey wasn’t comfortable with it. She also doesn’t speak! Is it just me who finds this strange?? 😂
No, I find it super strange also. I think Trace has been bribed to appear on her insta in exchange for nursery goods. 😆 Me thinks that Grinch is feeling put out and ignored that she wasn't there to catch her best friends baby as she was birthing her, so is pushing the idea that her real bestest friend is good old Trace.

Reactions: 20
She’s shared the ‘before and after’ photos on the Facebook group and someone has called her out for being insensitive 😈

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.