Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose it was too much to ask that these so-called high profile “influencers” took 5 minutes to light a candle and post support for the wave of light at 7pm to emphasise with all those across the world grieving the loss of their babies this evening wasn’t it?!! Not suffered such loss myself but I am always thankful that my two children reached adulthood safely and my heart goes out to all those who are grieving or who cannot be Mothers. It’s times like these when you truly appreciate how lucky you are if you are a Mother. It makes me so angry that these Instagrammers not only jump onto a campaign when it’s for some kind of self gain but also post things that are insensitive to others. It’s a sad world we live in when it’s all take and no giving back.

She’s banging on an awful lot about pregnancy considering it’s Baby Loss awareness week 🕯
Glad it’s not just me! I don’t usually post but tonight’s insensitivity at 7pm was the final straw!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
…because she’s not actually that famous? 🤷‍♀️
At the supermarkets I imagine she stands next to her cardboard cut out/pics and just loiters, making eye contact until someone makes the connection 😂 “oh myyy goD guysh, I can’T believe iT! I wash Trying To blend in and you spoTTed me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At the supermarkets I imagine she stands next to her cardboard cut out/pics and just loiters, making eye contact until someone makes the connection 😂 “oh myyy goD guysh, I can’T believe iT! I wash Trying To blend in and you spoTTed me 🙄
only a small percentage of her actual followers would be excited to see her, the other percentage of followers would just be like meh, another portion wouldn’t recognise her and other lot would think what a bleep! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Waiting for hinch to gift Tracey Ronnies creepy nursery - his cot, his giant giraffe. The nursing chair. This is all content for her. She believes she’s GOOD at nursery design. She really does. Hence why she’s done the same one twice. She’s now doing it a third time…..

Reactions: 26
Waiting for hinch to gift Tracey Ronnies creepy nursery - his cot, his giant giraffe. The nursing chair. This is all content for her. She believes she’s GOOD at nursery design. She really does. Hence why she’s done the same one twice. She’s now doing it a third time…..
Is she trying to make out she’s some kind of interior designer now?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
People mentioning baby loss awareness, do you honestly think Hinch even knows about it? It's not on her radar so why would she care? Surprised I haven't seen her bestie post about it though considering she had so many losses..by bestie I mean Stacey, not Trace..

Reactions: 14
People mentioning baby loss awareness, do you honestly think Hinch even knows about it? It's not on her radar so why would she care? Surprised I haven't seen her bestie post about it though considering she had so many losses..by bestie I mean Stacey, not Trace..
She couldn't care though, she can't get anything for free out if this so why would she bother to take two seconds to light a candle . She's insensitive to the core

Reactions: 12
Guyssssch I have an actual newborn now so just catching up but I’m shaking with laughter trying not to wake the baby with the new freds. Wtf is that dolls house 😂 why is she lurking in SS bedroom and many other questions 😂
Aah, a baby yeti! Congratulation, bubs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Guysssch I have just been upgraded to Well known member..can we say I'm more well known that Hinch now because I didn't buy bots to get here? Go me!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Last year she did post the wave of light but she then posted a picture of Ronnie immediately afterwards which kind of looked in bad taste considering the subject matter.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Right, stay with me in this but I’m going balls deep for a BINGO!!!!
So, I think when she reveals the dolls house she will also reveal her new home too! There will be tit music, the camera pans in & out in soft focus, tears from Sopha (fake obs) as she squeals then says breathlessly that she “just can’t believe it but loves it”
Cut to a montage of a field (large lawn with sit on mower) and Ronnieblesshim running for freedom! As the music grows to a climax, we see inside, a sea of “Egyptian Cotton” is revealed, various (undeclared Ad) items from Wayfair come into shot & hanging above the fire place proudly is that print she’s flogging in Tesco….
I’m buying you all just rol if this happens!!!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Her sickly sweet ,baby related story ,complete with yet another filtered photo of her and her baby, was put up just before 7.00 when a lot of parents were lighting a candle to acknowledge their loss (or losses) for the baby loss awareness wave of light- me being one of them 😥😥
Hinch doesn't give a tit about anything that hasn't directly affected her - she never has and she never will 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So we all think the reveal with be at Christmas, but I think she’ll pan out from the scented reef wreath to show a new front door, then it’ll open and she’ll be there crying and say ‘how can this happen to little old me!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Last year she did post the wave of light but she then posted a picture of Ronnie immediately afterwards which kind of looked in bad taste considering the subject matter.
Awful. Am I remembering correctly, that she used a Yankee Candle for it and tagged them? Or some similar kind of drama around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The pair of them only jump on a trending topic if it will portray them in a good light. Tone deaf pair of self-absorbed pricks. My candles are lit, been in tears reading all the posts. My losses were early on and I consider myself lucky, so much trauma and agony out there but it’s ok, both of these two have posted photos of their healthy babies to cheer us all up

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ohhh my god will she just duck off with the boring as duck beige nurseries!!! They look like tit no matter how many times you do it Hinch and shove them barrrskits up your arse too

eta I skipped through the stories too quickly -at least there is some colour. Baskets are still tit tho ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suppose it was too much to ask that these so-called high profile “influencers” took 5 minutes to light a candle and post support for the wave of light at 7pm to emphasise with all those across the world grieving the loss of their babies this evening wasn’t it?!! Not suffered such loss myself but I am always thankful that my two children reached adulthood safely and my heart goes out to all those who are grieving or who cannot be Mothers. It’s times like these when you truly appreciate how lucky you are if you are a Mother. It makes me so angry that these Instagrammers not only jump onto a campaign when it’s for some kind of self gain but also post things that are insensitive to others. It’s a sad world we live in when it’s all take and no giving back.

Glad it’s not just me! I don’t usually post but tonight’s insensitivity at 7pm was the final straw!
So glad I’m not the only one feeling like this! 10 minutes after the end of Wave of Light, she’s posing tit about decorating a nursery. She’s an insensitive prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Complete ignorance from her once again tonight to be saying how pleased she is to collect her own son followed up with a montage of someone else’s nursery. She could easily have posted them another evening.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.