Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could say a lot but for now I’ll say wtf is she wearing? When did she become a 45 year old frump?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she treats her ‘bestie’ like a charity case is so embarrassing. I would be mortified if my friend did that to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Don't she put tracey down . oh poor Tracey never had a shelf. Such stuck up cow. Looks like Tracey is having a boy so i don't feel hinch is jealous of her like she is Stacey and princess pickle

Reactions: 30
So she's an insensitive bleep and shown loads more undeclared ads there too. She's a despicable scumbag. I hope her range of tat flops and she can't move house. She boils my bleeping blood so much...

Reactions: 30
And she's used Trace for an Ad again. Click on Trace love, you can do it.

Reactions: 25
I came here for her insensitive Instagram stories when I see so many over social media posting their candles, their stories always told with so much sadness and this ignorant cow bumbles on about nurseries, pregnancy and babies. She has a following, her following could have experienced loss in this way and she can't even empathise. Shows her for what she really is! She didn't even have to post a candle, just don't be an insensitive cow

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just watched that story ....so much I could say, but I'm watching Stand up to Cancer and crying ,so will just say this......

She's a bleeping bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
“I’m so excited I feel like I’m having another baby”
Lennie is less than 6 months old has the excitement seriously worn off already?? Kids aren’t toys Soph.
Why do I feel like she’s using Trace’s baby as a chance to get over involved cos she knew she wouldn’t be allowed to get that involved with SS’s daughter.

Reactions: 36
I came here for her insensitive Instagram stories when I see so many over social media posting their candles, their stories always told with so much sadness and this ignorant cow bumbles on about nurseries, pregnancy and babies. She has a following, her following could have experienced loss in this way and she can't even empathise. Shows her for what she really is! She didn't even have to post a candle, just don't be an insensitive cow
I really truly wouldn’t be surprised if Sophie thinks she’s some how a “better woman” because she hasn’t experienced pregnancy loss (I don’t think?) If she had she’d have been all over it, it doesn’t seem like she’s xeprienced that pain.
she’s of that backwards thinking that viewed women who struggled to sustain a pregnancy as less valuable than the women who could. It’s all part of her grandiosity.she thinks she’s a better woman because she’s fertile mertile and can carry without complications And because it doesn’t affect her , The issue doesn’t even come to her to recognise it. Because it doesn’t involve her
This is the lady that wrote post after post about poor azaylia Cain. Now baby loss is here she hasn’t uttered a word. She’s moved on to something else now.

shameful the way she used that baby 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her sickly sweet ,baby related story ,complete with yet another filtered photo of her and her baby, was put up just before 7.00 when a lot of parents were lighting a candle to acknowledge their loss (or losses) for the baby loss awareness wave of light- me being one of them 😥😥
Hinch doesn't give a tit about anything that hasn't directly affected her - she never has and she never will 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this 👌🏻 hence what really annoyed me enough to step out of the shadows and comment.

Reactions: 11
Has Trace even had a say in this nursery or what?

Trace wants a scary hare on the nursery wall too, pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The way she treats her ‘bestie’ like a charity case is so embarrassing. I would be mortified if my friend did that to me!
“Trace has never had a shelf so I put up the best shelf with hooks”

I.
Me.
me me me me me.
soph the saviour!!
I’d be fuming if I was trace. She’s a successful business woman in her own right. Not Mrs Hinch’s latest find off the street!!

Reactions: 28
I just don't get all this fancy stuff for a baby it will poo every where and wee everywhere who has time to be filling up baskets all nicely who even uses cotton wool 🤣 get a changing mat on the floor and be done with it 🤣 I brought a changing station for my first never used it

Reactions: 24
“I’m so excited I feel like I’m having another baby”
Lennie is less than 6 months old has the excitement seriously worn off already?? Kids aren’t toys Soph.
Why do I feel like she’s using Trace’s baby as a chance to get over involved cos she knew she wouldn’t be allowed to get that involved with SS’s daughter.
THIS!!!!!! You have got the nail on the head!!!!!!

Reactions: 13
Don't she put tracey down . oh poor Tracey never had a shelf. Such stuck up cow. Looks like Tracey is having a boy so i don't feel hinch is jealous of her like she is Stacey and princess pickle
She’s already got one of each hasn’t she?? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure she’s already got one son and a daughter from the covid rowing boat incident

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.