Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is off topic but I’m literally crumbling today 😢
I had a huge asthma attack yesterday and have a chest infection my temp is so high and my resting heart rate is 105 I’m just waiting to see if they are going to admit me to hospital but in the meantime I have been unable to do a thing in the house I do have Addison’s disease also so the fatigue is bleeping real and the more it goes on the more I feel like I’m failing massively as a mum and a wife. Then there’s this bleep who just flaunts through life without a bleeping care in the world using her kids for money. She will never be held accountable because she’s surrounded by enablers
im so sorry to hear this take care and get well soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I swear she’s speaks about other people’s kids more than she cares about her own. (Rose and Traceys baby)

Iv been reading a book on narcissism andher discarding of things including children once the novelty has worn off is just classic narcissistic behaviour. Stacey’s child has been born so now she’s latching onto Traceys .
She will never be fulfilled no matter how many book deals, hauls, children, show biz friends. She will never be content. And surely to be content is what we are all striving for? What a sad little life Soph

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s so excited about her BEST FRIEND having a baby??
Ummm Sopha! I thought your best friend just had a baby? She got a grid post and everything! Is Trace going to get the same treatment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Our best selling author needs to learn how to use capital letters correctly. bleeping idiot. Oh and stop filtering your kids, makes it seem they aren’t good enough for your little Instagram world. bleep.

Reactions: 19
I swear she’s speaks about other people’s kids more than she cares about her own. (Rose and Traceys baby)

Iv been reading a book on narcissism andher discarding of things including children once the novelty has worn off is just classic narcissistic behaviour. Stacey’s child has been born so now she’s latching onto Traceys .
She will never be fulfilled no matter how many book deals, hauls, children, show biz friends. She will never be content. And surely to be content is what we are all striving for? What a sad little life Soph
My mother's a narcissist and always had more time for other kids but not me,I was always judged against them and in her eyes never good enough! Every other kid was better than me!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Stop the press

She left Henry alone😢

Will she film him stressing out on her rerun ?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Aye she did. That episode was what brought me here. She was on her honeymoon and on her return flight she stole the blanket from the plane. Made a huge post about it. However she got major backlash saying it was the planes property. Soooooo out came the first signs of anxiety. Feel sorry for me. I did something wrong but I have MH issues. And she’s followed that script ever since. Done something wrong or away to make a huge purchase. Pull out the MH. Fakey mcfakerson
I *think* I vaguely remember this... Was this a video? Was this the same holiday where she took her minkaaaay?

Reactions: 3
Isnt it true narcissists have a favourite child (golden child) then one is the scape goat? Them members of family who enable her are flying monkeys?

Reactions: 17
Just caught with her stories today. Her cleaning is tit. She's enjoying the peace but then bangs jars around and sticks the hoover on. I've never seen a mum of two so disengaged from her own children. The pathetic thing is, her sheep will be copying her with the over spraying and acting like a dick.

Reactions: 13
It’s worryingly odd how obsessive she is over pregnant ladies 😬 she really needs help!

Reactions: 17
Isnt it true narcissists have a favourite child (golden child) then one is the scape goat? Them members of family who enable her are flying monkeys?
As far as I know yes. But everyone including the golden child are just pawns to be used to further their own aim. So the golden child is the golden child because it suits the narcissist. ( Lennie arguably is a more insta worthy baby) so he serves her better.

It’s worryingly odd how obsessive she is over pregnant ladies 😬 she really needs help!
Look at the attention you get when you are pregnant. She just wants a piece of it. So contrived.

Reactions: 12
Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens
Winning thread title by @Pollyanna263 🥳
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘

Soph's content hit a new low on Tuesday when she filmed herself and Trace reviewing chocolate in her car 'like a couple of youtubers' or like a con woman off instagram and her gormless stooge. Trace had even been let out of the loft for the occassion.
Other highlights included her buying / being gifted a new steamer, more undeclared ads for her book of lists and her showing us her plans for her / Ron's doll's house. Naturally we were all right and it's going to be 50 shades of greige and to really mix it up, a very grey looking duck egg blue.
It then all kicked off at peak engagement time when best bubs forever Stinky Stace revealed that she's decided to call Princess Pickle, Rose. Sopha Rose was thrilled / fuming declaring her love for both mother and daughter again. Her message just oozed insincerity. And just imagine Soph, Rose won't have to add Rose in her teens!
A bit later and Gretel was in full flow on a rant about a tend message regarding Ron playing with a doll's house. 'Stayooopid peeeerrrrsan.' I'm sure Soph didn't send that message to herself as an excuse to have an angry little strop on her stories due to the green eyed monster taking her over yet again

Wednesday morning and she was feeling 'a bit lost this morning - for some reason' hmm what could have bought on these sudden mood swings between stropping and sulking? No, I can't think of anything... 🌹
She decided to actually play with Ron by emptying a pot noodle in to a plastic box for him, Jamie can go without his tea tonight, and then she started work on her doll's house. With an inexplicable soundtrack by NYSYNC she washed it and started decorating it by sticking lollypop sticks randomly to the walls. It looked shite obviously.

But the best was yet to come as she uploaded a story of her visiting Stacey and Rose at Pickle Cottage, making sure she was one of the first people to see the new baby. She cooed and clucked over Stacey almost as much as she did the baby, scarily sneaking in to her bedroom to leave her a present under her pillow. 😬 This was accompanied by a gridpost of her with them and yet another declaration of her love for them. I hope Stacey and Joe learn to sleep with one eye open now they've invited creepy crawler Soph in to their lives and home..

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Sophie doesn’t have a second name she added Rose in her teens.
Jamie is short for James.
Great recap again, @Bunnkykins - I was howling at "Jamie can go without his tea tonight" and you're bang on about the doll's house being shite, her being jealous, and the stinky family having to sleep with one eye open.

Love the title - well done, @Pollyanna263 - although, that's my kid's name and I am raging at these two chavs who are just butchering it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.