Mrs Hinch #444 Baby Rose didn’t need to add it in her teens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 2 of calling Sophie Hinchcliffe a bleep
How many spray products has she used? So bad for your health!

ANOTHER Undeclared AD again for her book - naughty naughty! She just can’t help but give two fingers to ASA rules.

What new mums have time to fanny about with painting dolls houses etc?

being treated to cleaning (if you can even call it that!) pre records again!
it was nice of the cleaner to take the videos for her wasn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG stop trying to make the ASMR thing happen. She's such a bloody try-hard. I actually get second hand embarrassment from her content sometimes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My god she really does rattle my cage! Why does she clean already clean stuff!! Friday is always my housework day I don't tend clean although I am cleaning more as son has covid but I don't use a million different products like this silly twit!! The amount of undeclared ads are ridiculous I never noticed how bad since the last few weeks.
I cleaned my downstairs loo today ...with 2 small boys and a husband in the house I can tell you it was not as clean as her loos always are when she "cleans" them!

Reactions: 15
duck sake instead of spraying her crappy chemicals just wash the cushion covers.

And I’m on Nigel’s case now as well with her undeclared ad of her crappy notebook.

I read a hollyoaks actress got bollocked a few wks ago for not declaring being paid to promote an item, why is Hinch always getting away with it?

Reactions: 21
I'm going to have an evening on rightmove searching for a house that looks like her doll house. It's 100% her next move, it's all too obvious, the other tit upcycles have already gone there. Although if shes doing it for Xmas engagement she's peaked a bit early!

Noticed she's followed some farm kitchen insta pages as well....

Does she forget she showed us about two complete drawers full of make up brushes. So desperate for content she would have used inch’s knob to paint that dolls house. Can’t abide her
Oh god you’ve made me proper belly laugh, thank you 😂😂

Hinch has no manners, Jimbobs knob should be used for a paint job 😂
I hope the wind wrecks that house on her I really do! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Afternoon tattlers and happy Friday!

I agree the bleep has already moved. She knew she’d been caught out ages ago so is just pretending to live there 🥱 very transparent

I also agree I have no issue scrolling down my Instagram feed and seeing ads but I am getting really tired of them on stories. Asa are useless so id like to see them completely banned from stories, especially the swipe ups

Reactions: 19
Are the ASA being paid on the side by gleam or something? Or is our Nigel a secret Hincher in disguise, and he’s being paid handsomely in bottles of zoflora & other cleaning products that Hinch keeps stored in her garage with her other fridge & Polly 😂. Seriously though, WHY are they not doing anything about her? I’ve complained so many times - it’s ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.